Saturday, November 14, 2015
- Microsoft Azure chief Jason Zander
GeekWire spoke this week with one of the key players in the cloud industry, Jason Zander, the longtime Microsoft executive who runs the Azure engineering team.
Friday, November 13, 2015
- New Groupon CEO Rich Williams
Rich Williams, the new CEO of Groupon, talks with GeekWire's Todd Bishop about his plan to turn around the local deals pioneer.
- T-Mobile's next move, Groupon's comeback bid, and Microsoft vs. Amazon in the cloud
This week on GeekWire: Breaking down T-Mobile's "Binge On" video streaming news; Seattle considers a municipal broadband pilot program
Tuesday, November 10, 2015
- Space and science editor Alan Boyle on his new job at GeekWire
Alan Boyle, one of the most respected science and space journalists in the country, has officially joined GeekWire as our new aerospace and science editor.
Sunday, November 8, 2015
- Destination China: Why GeekWire is putting a reporter in Shanghai and Beijing for 10 days
GeekWire reporter Taylor Soper departed Seattle on his way to China earlier today, preparing to spend the next 10 days reporting from Shanghai and Beijing.
Friday, November 6, 2015
- Reviewing Amazon's new bookstore, inside Facebook's Seattle office, and Expedia's big buy
This week on the GeekWire radio show: A report from inside Amazon's first-ever bricks-and-mortar bookstore in Seattle
Friday, October 30, 2015
- Amazon shopping on your TV, virtual reality NBA games, and tech meets politics
This week on the GeekWire radio show: Amazon is bringing e-commerce to your television set, GeekWire reporter Taylor Soper tests — and models! — a new fashion line for fashion-clueless geeks
Friday, October 23, 2015
- Amazon's surprise, SnapChat's secret, and the best game controller ever
Amazon posts record job growth, and bites back at the New York Times.
Friday, October 16, 2015
- Testing UberEATS and snooping on Amazon
This week on GeekWire, we get the inside scoop on UberEats, the new food delivery service from the popular ride-hailing app
Friday, October 9, 2015
- Amazon bookstore, Microsoft's Surface Book, and the future of shoes
Is Amazon opening a bookstore in Seattle? We provide the clues and let you decide.
Thursday, October 1, 2015
- Netflix vs. Amazon and Hulu
We catch up on our video streaming news with guest Rob Toledo, editor of Exstreamist.com
Friday, September 25, 2015
- China, Amazon, and Microsoft Excel's 30th anniversary
This week on GeekWire, we tell the behind-the-scenes story of Jeff Bezos, Tim Cook, Satya Nadella, Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg meeting with China's President, Xi Jinping, on the Microsoft campus this week
Tuesday, September 22, 2015
- Self-driving cars, the robot revolution and the â€˜job-pocalypseâ€™
John Markoff is a New York Times science reporter and author of the new book, Machines of Loving Grace: The Quest for Common Ground Between Humans and Robots.
Friday, September 18, 2015
- Dave McClure and Brady Forrest of 'Bazillion Dollar Club'
We're joined this week by Silicon Valley investor Dave McClure and hardware startup guru Brady Forrest, the stars of the new SyFy reality TV show "Bazillion Dollar Club
Wednesday, September 16, 2015
- How mobile devices and the cloud are changing the way we work
A conversation with Microsoft enterprise mobility chief Brad Anderson.