Monday, February 1, 2016
- Steve Portnoy on the Iowa Caucuses
CBS's Steve Portnoy joins us live from Des Moines on the day of the Iowa caucuses
- Seattle's Morning News Highlights - February 2, 2016
Jill Schlesinger on the economy; Aditya Chopra on alien life; Steven Portnoy in Iowa for the caucus; Sports Insider Danny O'Neill recaps the Pro Bowl; Todd Herman tells us about the annual Roanoke Conference in Ocean Shores; Disney's princesses and the imbalance between their male and female characters.
Friday, January 29, 2016
- Denis McDonough on the final push for healthcare signups
White House Chief of Staff Denis McDonough calls in to call out Seattle. We're pretty far behind in new signups for healthcare
- WA Sen. Sharon Brown on expanding nuclear power
Washington State Sen. Sharon Brown discusses her bills to include nuclear power in our energy plan
- Seattle's Morning News Highlights - January 29, 2016
Denis McDonough, White House Chief of Staff, on the Obamacare sign-up deadline; a meeting about the RV issue; Sharon Brown on nuclear energy; Tom Tangney reviews "45 Years" and weighs in the on-going Oscar controversy; Sports Insider Danny O'Neill; warnings at movie theaters.
Thursday, January 28, 2016
- Ross and McKenna Conversation on the Texas Planned Parenthood grand jury
Former WA Attorney General Rob McKenna joins us as a Texas grand jury turns the tables on a pair of anti-abortion activists
- Bill Kaczaraba on the anniversary of the Challenger disaster
30 years ago, the Challenger exploded on live television. Bill Kaczaraba was the CNN line producer for that broadcast
- Michael Medved on Trump's debate boycott and the Iowa caucuses
Will Donald Trump stick with his Fox News debate boycott? Conservative host Michael Medved joins us
- High level of uncertainty for both sides of presidential race
Michael Medved believes Trump's campaign is trying to ensure his campaign "explodes," but his most recent stunt might back fire.
- Seattle's Morning News Highlights - January 28, 2016
The latest on the fatal shooting in The Jungle; Feliks Banel on Seattle's history of homelessness; Michael Medved on the Iowa caucuses; Sports Insider Danny O'Neill; 30-year anniversary of the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster; Traffic Chokepoint: is it time to bury the Seattle Tunnel Project?
Wednesday, January 27, 2016
- Steve Futterman on the arrests, and one death, in the Oregon standoff
CBS's Steve Futterman joins us from Burns, Oregon, where the leaders of an armed anti-government group have been arrested
- Seattle's Morning News Highlights - January 27, 2016
Mayor Ed Murray and the shooting at The Jungle; Steve Futterman in Oregon on the militant standoff; homeless advocates and The Jungle; historian Feliks Banel on the wreck of the Valencia.
Tuesday, January 26, 2016
- David Fahrenthold on the run-up to the Iowa caucuses
David Fahrenthold joins us from the Washington Post with his take on the Democratic town hall and the Iowa caucuses
- Seattle's Morning News Highlights - January 26, 2016
An update on the Derrick Coleman hit-and-run case; Traffic Chokepoint: Sea-Tac cell phone lot; Oregon standoff update; germs at dog parks; Sports Insider Danny O'Neill; David Fahrenthold with a presidential campaign update.
Monday, January 25, 2016
- Christopher Budd on the Ashley Madison hack and the Internet of Things
First comes the breach, then comes the blackmail. Cybersecurity expert Christopher Budd has the Asheley Madison update