Thursday, November 19, 2015
- Seattle's Morning News Highlights: Rob McKenna
Seattle's Morning News Highlights: Rob McKenna and Refugees
- Seattle's Morning News Highlights: WA Taxes
Seattle's Morning News Highlights: WA Taxes
- Seattle's Morning News Highlights: Sports Insider with Danny O'Neil
Seattle's Morning News Highlights: Sports Insider with Danny O'Neil
- Just how out-of-control are taxes in Washington state?
Washington state actually comes in 12th overall for the best tax climate — right behind Oregon and Texas.
- Seattle's Morning News Highlights: World War Two Vets take last flights
Seattle's Morning News Highlights: The Seahawks honored a handful of local World War Two Vets, who find their numbers dwindling every day.
Wednesday, November 18, 2015
- Teri Schultz on Belgium's role in European terror plots
CBS News Correspondent Teri Schultz in Brussels tells us about one neighborhood that's become a breeding ground for terror plots
- Seattle's Morning New Highlights: November 18, 2015
Historian Feliks Banel on refugee re-settlement; Teri Schultz on Belgium's role in European terrorism; Ray Lane from Puget Sound Energy; terrorists and engineering degrees; refugee safety in Washington State.
Tuesday, November 17, 2015
- Corey Nachreiner on shutting down ISIS communications
Corey Nachreiner from WatchGuard Technologies discusses the trouble with shutting down every avenue of ISIS communication
- Vicki Barker on Paris after the attacks
CBS News correspondent Vicki Barker joins us live from Paris, a city on edge following a series of terror attacks
- Cliff Mass on our wild, windy weather
US meteorologist Cliff Mass gets us ready for another wild windstorm
- David Fahrenthold on the candidates' response to Paris attacks
Washington Post reporter David Fahrenthold discusses the presidential candidates' views on ISIS and immigration
- UW scientists develop breakthrough laser-cooling tech
Researchers at the University of Washington, have achieved what many have attempted and failed before — to use lasers in a super cool new way.
- Seattle's Morning News Highlights - November 17, 2015
Corey Nachreimer on shutting down ISIS communications; Mike Lyons on the U.S. and international response to the Paris attacks; Vicki Barker in Paris; Sports Insider Danny O'Neill; Cliff Mass on the weather; David Fahrenthold on the presidential candidates' response to ISIS.
Monday, November 16, 2015
- Christopher Budd on terror groups "going dark"
Christopher Budd from Trend Micro discusses the push and pull between law enforcement and privacy advocates over encryption
- Seattle's Morning New Highlights: November 16, 2015
Cybersecurity expert Christopher Budd; Democratic Debate recap; Sports Insider Danny O'Neill; non-religious parents who want their kids to be religious.