Monday, August 24, 2015
- Something to distract you from your plunging retirement fund
Something to distract you from your plunging retirement fund
- August 24, 2015 - Hour: 1
Seattle's Morning News Highlights: Christopher Budd on the Ashley Madison security breach; Dave Ross reads poetry; elderly owner of Pat's Lunch won't retire; Chokepoint with Chris Sullivan; Sports Insider Danny O'Neil; Jill Schlesinger on stock market instabilities.
Friday, August 21, 2015
- Was that a UFO hovering over Lakewood?
Last night on George Noury's Coast-to-Coast, airing on KIRO Radio 97.3 FM, a local UFO sighting made the national UFO roundup.
- August 21, 2015 - Hour: 1
Seattle's Morning News Highlights: Summit Sierra charter school; Josh Kerns in Twisp on the wildfires; Tom Tangney reviews "American Ultra"; Sports Insider Danny O'Neil; multi-racial church congregations.
Thursday, August 20, 2015
- Seattle takes in $3.48 million from Roosevelt slumlord
A Seattle "slumlord" has beat the system yet again, after a deal was struck with the city over years of code violations.
- August 20, 2015 - Hour: 1
Seattle's Morning News Highlights: Josh Kerns on the Twisp wildfires; Bin Laden's cassettes tapes; Tetris to stave off cravings; Chokepoint with Chris Sullivan; Gender Odyssey; Mistress Matisse interview.
Wednesday, August 19, 2015
- The Washington univerisity that leads the nation in football player arrests
One Washington university has more football player arrests within the past 5 years than any other college in the nation.
- Dave Ross and Colleen O'Brien share their impressions of Seahawks training camp
Ross and O'Brien learn the ins and outs of pre-season football training.
- August 19, 2015 - Hour: 1
Seattle's Morning News Highlights: Bremerton Motel 6 explosion, Seahawks training camp; Army Ranger school; Sports Insider Danny O'Neil; Boston FAB-Fest, campaign texting.
Tuesday, August 18, 2015
- Chokepoint: WSDOT to unveil new I-405 toll map
The Washington State Department of Transportation is launching a new interactive map to help drivers navigate the new tolling lanes coming to I-405.
- August 18, 2015 - Hour: 1
Seattle's Morning News Highlights: Sex workers rights; McCleary decision; GET Program; Rangers and wildfires; Chokepoint; David Fahrenthold with campaign update.
Monday, August 17, 2015
- Dave Ross is starting to feel Amazon guilt
With people's jobs on the line, Dave Ross is worried not purchasing on Amazon will get someone in trouble
- August 17, 2015 - Hour: 1
Seattle's Morning New Highlights: Port of Seattle and Shell; Tacoma zoning proposal; BDA Inc. merchandise; Chelan fires update from Ted Land; Sports Insider Danny O'Neil; Amazon.com working conditions.
Saturday, August 15, 2015
- From hydros to the Super Bowl, Woodinville company becomes national merchandise powerhouse
From hydros to Super Bowls, boyhood friends turn love of sports into Woodinville marketing monster
Friday, August 14, 2015
- 2015-16 El Nino to be among the strongest in recorded history
The upcoming El Nino will hit the northern hemisphere as one of the strongest in recorded history. There are three ways the Northwest could be affected. Either way, it will be severe.