Thursday, January 28, 2016
- High level of uncertainty for both sides of presidential race
Michael Medved believes Trump's campaign is trying to ensure his campaign "explodes," but his most recent stunt might back fire.
- Seattle's Morning News Highlights - January 28, 2016
The latest on the fatal shooting in The Jungle; Feliks Banel on Seattle's history of homelessness; Michael Medved on the Iowa caucuses; Sports Insider Danny O'Neill; 30-year anniversary of the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster; Traffic Chokepoint: is it time to bury the Seattle Tunnel Project?
Wednesday, January 27, 2016
- Steve Futterman on the arrests, and one death, in the Oregon standoff
CBS's Steve Futterman joins us from Burns, Oregon, where the leaders of an armed anti-government group have been arrested
- Seattle's Morning News Highlights - January 27, 2016
Mayor Ed Murray and the shooting at The Jungle; Steve Futterman in Oregon on the militant standoff; homeless advocates and The Jungle; historian Feliks Banel on the wreck of the Valencia.
Tuesday, January 26, 2016
- David Fahrenthold on the run-up to the Iowa caucuses
David Fahrenthold joins us from the Washington Post with his take on the Democratic town hall and the Iowa caucuses
- Seattle's Morning News Highlights - January 26, 2016
An update on the Derrick Coleman hit-and-run case; Traffic Chokepoint: Sea-Tac cell phone lot; Oregon standoff update; germs at dog parks; Sports Insider Danny O'Neill; David Fahrenthold with a presidential campaign update.
Monday, January 25, 2016
- Christopher Budd on the Ashley Madison hack and the Internet of Things
First comes the breach, then comes the blackmail. Cybersecurity expert Christopher Budd has the Asheley Madison update
- Seattle's Morning News Highlights - January 25, 2016
Jill Schlesinger on the economy; Christopher Budd on the hacking of smart appliances; Anjeanette Damon on Tesla; Sports Insider Danny O'Neill; Trey Kay on being stuck in a car for over 24 hours during the northeast blizzard.
- Trey Kay on surviving the east coast blizzard stuck on the PA Turnpike for a day
Trey Kay from the Us & Them podcast details his experience stuck in his car in a blizzard for 24-plus hours
Friday, January 22, 2016
- Jeff Gilbert on "death-proof" Volvos
We ask WWJ reporter Jeff Gilbert about Volvo's claims that its cars will be death-proof by 2020
- Randy Dorn on failing to pay for education
We ask WA Superintendent Randy Dorn about the state legislature's admission that there won't be movement on paying for basic education this session
- Randy Dorn: Lawmakers are playing kick the can
It's very unlikely state lawmakers will find a way to fully fund basic education without increasing taxes.
- 'We're not all criminals' says Everett man living in RV
The fight between RV-dwellers and Seattle homeowners has reached the suburbs.
- The Oscars don't have a problem, Hollywood does
Film critic Tom Tangney argues that the Oscars aren't discriminating against black actors and actresses, but there is a problem in Hollywood.
- Seattle Morning News Highlights - January 22, 2016
Sleep duration and food consumption - a correlation; John Dickerson, host of Face the Nation; RV parking backlash; Sports Insider Danny O'Neill; State Superintendent Randy Dorn with a McCleary update; Volvo promises "deathproof" cars by 2020.