Wednesday, August 12, 2015
- August 12, 2015 - Hour: 1
Seattle's Morning News Highlights: The Mercer Mess; Feliks Banel on the naming of Mt. Rainier; vandalism at Tacoma Museum of Glass; proper lawn sprinkling; does having a child make one happier?; can micro-housing reduce homelessness?
Tuesday, August 11, 2015
- Next step, cyborgs? How technology has become a part of us
For many, a sense of self has become intertwined with technology and we don't feel like ourselves without smart phones, laptops, tablets, Facebook, and more. It's now called "IT Identity."
- August 11, 2015 - Hour: 1
Seattle's Morning News Highlights: Cold case involving kids; hookah bars; misplaced cell phone identity crisis; Chokepoint with Chris Sullivan; David Fahrenthold has a campaign 2016 update; video games for dogs.
Monday, August 10, 2015
- Buyer beware: Prostitution crimes in Seattle
While Amnesty International may begin advocating for decriminalization of prostitution world-wide, Seattle's city attorney prefers a different approach.
- Seattle closing 11 hookah bars in response to violence
Seattle is preparing to take down hookah lounges across the city, citing ongoing problems with violent crime stemming from the businesses.
- August 10, 2015 - Hour: 1
Seattle's Morning News Highlights: Bernie Sanders rally interrupted; potential decriminalization of sex-work industry; clerk refuses gay marriage license; Michael Calhoun on Michael Brown death anniversary; Mark Lindquist recall effort; free clinic at Key Arena.
Friday, August 7, 2015
- David Boze's GOP debate frontrunner
After the GOP debate, David Boze chooses a frontrunner.
- Jamie Moyer reflects on a career of proving people wrong
Jamie Moyer reflects on his record setting career ahead of his Mariners Hall of Fame induction
- August 7, 2015 - Hour: 1
Seattle's Morning News Highlights: John Dickerson of Face the Nation; Black Hat Conference; David Boze on the GOP debate; Tom Tangney reviews "The End of the Tour"; Drone Update; Mariners bobbleheads.
- Behind the bobbleheads
Our love affair with bobbleheads goes on unabated
Thursday, August 6, 2015
- Kerri Kasem discusses her fight for family rights after the death of her father, legendary DJ Casey Kasem
Kerri Kasem discusses her fight for family rights after the death of her father, legendary DJ Casey Kasem
- After fatal accidents, what's next for the Big Four Ice Caves?
The hike to the ice caves is an easy, one mile and itís packed with visitors every summer..
- August 6, 2015 - Hour: 1
Seattle's Morning New Highlights: Chokepoint with Chris Sullivan; The Media Line's Michael Friedson on Iran; Casey Kasem's daughter; Dave Boze on the GOP campaign; Jamie Moyer to be inducted in M's HOF; Big Four ice caves danger.
Wednesday, August 5, 2015
- How some might try to cheat the new I-405 tolling system
There is a way to cheat the I-405 toll, but be warned: It is illegal.
- How the Northwest contributed to the atomic bombs of WWII
This week marks the 70th anniversary of when the United States dropped atomic bombs on Japan. And the Northwest had a role in it.