Thursday, August 6, 2015
- August 6, 2015 - Hour: 1
Seattle's Morning New Highlights: Chokepoint with Chris Sullivan; The Media Line's Michael Friedson on Iran; Casey Kasem's daughter; Dave Boze on the GOP campaign; Jamie Moyer to be inducted in M's HOF; Big Four ice caves danger.
Wednesday, August 5, 2015
- How some might try to cheat the new I-405 tolling system
There is a way to cheat the I-405 toll, but be warned: It is illegal.
- How the Northwest contributed to the atomic bombs of WWII
This week marks the 70th anniversary of when the United States dropped atomic bombs on Japan. And the Northwest had a role in it.
- New York to Paris in an hour
Boeing competitor might be creating a super jet
- August 5, 2015 - Hour: 1
Seattle's Morning News Highlights: Minimum wage study; atomic bomb anniversary; working parents, plus a "talking" dog; tolls begin next month; Sports Insider Danny O'Neil; Meltdown Music Festival.
Tuesday, August 4, 2015
- How to use new I-405 Express Toll Lanes if you're a motorcyclist
How to use new I-405 Express Toll Lanes if you're a motorcyclist
- What would a Howard Schultz presidency look like?
Judging from his history with the SuperSonics, 710 ESPN Seattle's Danny O'Neil has a pretty good idea of what a Howard Schultz presidency would look like.
- 99 percent of Washington in severe drought
From fishermen to firefighters, Washington is feeling the harsh effects of drought.
- Summer Meltdown Festival aims to help Oso recovery with music, tourism
Josh Clauson - Summer Meltdown Festival founder on Oso slide recovery efforts
- August 4, 2015 - Hour: 1
Seattle's Morning News Highlights: Worst drought; Jeff McCausland on the public perception of war; drone update, HitchBot update; Sports Insider Danny O'Neil; David Fahrenthold on the GOP candidate forum.
Monday, August 3, 2015
- Google Street View cars sniffing for air pollutants
These cars may be coming to Seattle
- Civil discourse: does anyone practice it in America?
The world needs more polite conversation
- What's the difference?: Muslims and liquor, Christians and gays
A KIRO Radio listener writes in, asking why Muslims can legally refuse to sell liquor, but Christians can't refuse service to gay couples.
- Seattle prioritizing clearing traffic over protecting property
It appears now that the city is ready to prioritize traffic over property.
- August 3, 2015 - Hour: 1
Seattle's Morning News Highlights: blackmailing banks; politicians honored for good manners; Sports Insider Danny O'Neil; Seahawks' signings recap; Move Your Wreck; Seattle's Children's Theater.