Thursday, November 12, 2015
- Seattle's Morning News Highlights - November 12, 2015
A drone hit Seattle's Great Wheel; Rob McKenna on Spokane pot convictions; gymnastics competition in Everett; Sports Insider Danny O'Neill; Edward Yeranian on Dr. Ben Carson's comments regarding Egyptian pyramids.
Wednesday, November 11, 2015
- Lt. General Stephen Lanza on servicemembers going back to civilian life
Lt. General Stephen Lanza discusses the thousands of JBLM servicemembers becoming civilians over the next 2 years
- Seattle's Morning News Highlights - November 11, 2015
Historian Feliks Banel with the story of the Doughboy statue; JBLM Lt. General Stephen Lanza on the transition from military to civilian life; Sports Insider Danny O'Neill; Veterans' B&B; new study on stress in the modern family.
Tuesday, November 10, 2015
- The once and future gum wall
Seattle's iconic, fascinatingly gross gum wall gets its first real cleaning today
- Sherry Turkle on our smartphone-based "empathy gap"
We'll discuss the modern "empathy gap" with MIT professor Sherry Turkle, who places the blame squarely on smartphones . . .
- David Fahrenthold on candidate fibbing
Washington Post reporter David Fahrenthold joins us to discuss some candidates' loose relationship with the truth
- Seattle's Morning News Highlights - November 10, 2015
Seattle's "gum wall" is getting cleaned; no plan yet to reopen the ice caves; how are smart phones impacting conversation; Traffic Chokepoint; Sports Insider Danny O'Neill; David Fahrenthold on tonight's GOP debate.
Monday, November 9, 2015
- Jill Schlesinger on the employee benefit arms race
CBS Business Analyst Jill Schlesinger discusses the October jobs report and some benefit "on-upping" amid the big tech companies
- Rep. DelBene on the FBI's use of drones
Representative Suzan DelBene discusses the FBI's plans for warrantless drone use
- Donald Trump guarantees that his big campaign promise will never come true
Dave Ross says the joke is on supporters who actually believed Donald Trump.
- Seattle's Morning News Highlights - November 9, 2015
Drone update!; Jill Schlesinger on the job market and economy; an update on the mother of a Bellevue boy who went missing four years ago; Sports Insider Danny O'Neill; lasers shined at ferry captains update; Aberdeen's 23-year-old Mayor Elect.
Friday, November 6, 2015
- Seattle superintendent could get raise amid parent protest
Seattle Public Schools superintendent delivers his annual state of the district speech while turmoil continues in the district.
- Seattle's Morning News Highlights - November 6, 2015
Dave Ross is in D.C talking about his interview with President Obama; John Dickerson, host of Face the Nation; on-going turmoil in Seattle Public Schools; Sports Insider Danny O'Neill; Tom Tangney reviews "Spectre"; more questions for Dave Ross about his interview with the president.
- Dave Ross interviews President Obama about the Affordable Care Act
KIRO Radio's Dave Ross was among five journalist from around the country who were invited to the White House to discuss the Affordable Care Act with President Barack Obama.
Thursday, November 5, 2015
- Dave Ross' adventure through White House security
As Dave Ross was mentally preparing for his interview with President Obama, he also dealt with security.