Friday, August 7, 2015
- August 7, 2015 - Hour: 1
Seattle's Morning News Highlights: John Dickerson of Face the Nation; Black Hat Conference; David Boze on the GOP debate; Tom Tangney reviews "The End of the Tour"; Drone Update; Mariners bobbleheads.
- Behind the bobbleheads
Our love affair with bobbleheads goes on unabated
Thursday, August 6, 2015
- Kerri Kasem discusses her fight for family rights after the death of her father, legendary DJ Casey Kasem
Kerri Kasem discusses her fight for family rights after the death of her father, legendary DJ Casey Kasem
- After fatal accidents, what's next for the Big Four Ice Caves?
The hike to the ice caves is an easy, one mile and itís packed with visitors every summer..
- August 6, 2015 - Hour: 1
Seattle's Morning New Highlights: Chokepoint with Chris Sullivan; The Media Line's Michael Friedson on Iran; Casey Kasem's daughter; Dave Boze on the GOP campaign; Jamie Moyer to be inducted in M's HOF; Big Four ice caves danger.
Wednesday, August 5, 2015
- How some might try to cheat the new I-405 tolling system
There is a way to cheat the I-405 toll, but be warned: It is illegal.
- How the Northwest contributed to the atomic bombs of WWII
This week marks the 70th anniversary of when the United States dropped atomic bombs on Japan. And the Northwest had a role in it.
- New York to Paris in an hour
Boeing competitor might be creating a super jet
- August 5, 2015 - Hour: 1
Seattle's Morning News Highlights: Minimum wage study; atomic bomb anniversary; working parents, plus a "talking" dog; tolls begin next month; Sports Insider Danny O'Neil; Meltdown Music Festival.
Tuesday, August 4, 2015
- How to use new I-405 Express Toll Lanes if you're a motorcyclist
How to use new I-405 Express Toll Lanes if you're a motorcyclist
- What would a Howard Schultz presidency look like?
Judging from his history with the SuperSonics, 710 ESPN Seattle's Danny O'Neil has a pretty good idea of what a Howard Schultz presidency would look like.
- 99 percent of Washington in severe drought
From fishermen to firefighters, Washington is feeling the harsh effects of drought.
- Summer Meltdown Festival aims to help Oso recovery with music, tourism
Josh Clauson - Summer Meltdown Festival founder on Oso slide recovery efforts
- August 4, 2015 - Hour: 1
Seattle's Morning News Highlights: Worst drought; Jeff McCausland on the public perception of war; drone update, HitchBot update; Sports Insider Danny O'Neil; David Fahrenthold on the GOP candidate forum.
Monday, August 3, 2015
- Google Street View cars sniffing for air pollutants
These cars may be coming to Seattle