Friday, February 5, 2016
- February 5, 2016 - Hour: 4
Jason Rantz on the NFL’s push to get more female candidates interviews for executive positions.
- February 5, 2016 - Hour: 3
The Seattle Police Department is making progress on their DOJ reforms.
- February 5, 2016 - Hour: 2
Super Bowl 50 is upon us. 710 ESPN Seattle’s Mike Salk breaks down the best and most compelling storylines going into the big game.
- February 5, 2016 - Hour: 1
A meeting on homelessness at the Seattle City Council today left many feeling unheard. KIRO Radio reporter Jillian Raftery was there.
Thursday, February 4, 2016
- Penny Legate talks about why people don't understand drug addiction
Seattle TV personality Penny Legate knows about drug addiction first-hand. She is now on a mission to correct misconceptions about the issue.
- February 4, 2016 - Hour: 4
Ron is not a fan of a considered change to help congestion on I-405.
- February 4, 2016 - Hour: 3
Charges were filed today against three teens who prosecutors say shot five people in the Jungle.
- February 4, 2016 - Hour: 2
Women catch more yawns than men. Men spend more on clothing than women.
- February 4, 2016 - Hour: 1
KIRO Radio reporter Jillian Raftery is live in studio with new details and charges against the three teens who allegedly shot five people in the Jungle last week
Wednesday, February 3, 2016
- February 3, 2016 - Hour: 4
Top generals say women should have to sign up for the draft.
- February 3, 2016 - Hour: 3
Resting b*tchface is a thing, according to scientists, and men have it as often as women.
- February 3, 2016 - Hour: 2
Local media veteran Penny Legate joins the live in studio to tell her personal story about losing her daughter to heroin addiction
- February 3, 2016 - Hour: 1
KIRO Radio reporter Jillian Raftery describes her unexpectedly short trip down to the Jungle today.
- The Remix: Dancing On The Valentine #11 - John Hughes: The Soundtrack Of Our Lives
Sean chats with Jenny George about DOTV 11 and how John Hughes became the focus of this years benefit show for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
Tuesday, February 2, 2016
- The heroin epidemic is worse than ever, and big part of the homeless crisis
The Seattle area's heroin epidemic is worse than ever, and a major factor in the homeless crisis