LISTEN TO 97.3 KIRO FM: GOP debate LIVE from South Carolina at 6 p.m. »
Thursday, February 4, 2016
- February 4, 2016 - Hour: 4
Ron is not a fan of a considered change to help congestion on I-405.
- February 4, 2016 - Hour: 3
Charges were filed today against three teens who prosecutors say shot five people in the Jungle.
- February 4, 2016 - Hour: 2
Women catch more yawns than men. Men spend more on clothing than women.
- February 4, 2016 - Hour: 1
KIRO Radio reporter Jillian Raftery is live in studio with new details and charges against the three teens who allegedly shot five people in the Jungle last week
Wednesday, February 3, 2016
- February 3, 2016 - Hour: 4
Top generals say women should have to sign up for the draft.
- February 3, 2016 - Hour: 3
Resting b*tchface is a thing, according to scientists, and men have it as often as women.
- February 3, 2016 - Hour: 2
Local media veteran Penny Legate joins the live in studio to tell her personal story about losing her daughter to heroin addiction
- February 3, 2016 - Hour: 1
KIRO Radio reporter Jillian Raftery describes her unexpectedly short trip down to the Jungle today.
- The Remix: Dancing On The Valentine #11 - John Hughes: The Soundtrack Of Our Lives
Sean chats with Jenny George about DOTV 11 and how John Hughes became the focus of this years benefit show for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
Tuesday, February 2, 2016
- The heroin epidemic is worse than ever, and big part of the homeless crisis
The Seattle area's heroin epidemic is worse than ever, and a major factor in the homeless crisis
- February 2, 2016 - Hour: 4
China is struggling with what to do with 30 million bachelors.
- February 2, 2016 - Hour: 3
Thereís a new mini-documentary following a patrol with Phoenix Jones.
- February 2, 2016 - Hour: 2
Josh Kerns reports on the city and nationís heroin epidemic. President Obama is asking for over a billion dollars to fund the fight against it.
- February 2, 2016 - Hour: 1
The latest on the teenaged, alleged shooters in the Jungle killing.
Monday, February 1, 2016
- February 1, 2016 - Hour: 4
What the caucuses in Iowa will mean for the rest of the presidential race.