Friday, January 29, 2016
- January 29, 2016 - Hour: 3
Is there a racial bias when it comes to people rooting against the Carolina Panthers?
- January 29, 2016 - Hour: 2
The state admits that I-405 toll lanes made traffic worse on the north end of the project.
- January 29, 2016 - Hour: 1
Don went to a community meeting last night put on by the Neighborhood Safety Alliance
Thursday, January 28, 2016
- January 28, 2016 - Hour: 4
KIRO Radio reporter Sara Lerner joins the show live from SPU campus, where a community meeting on crime and homelessness will soon begin
- January 28, 2016 - Hour: 3
Can you teach someone to be funny? A Bothell startup is trying, Rachel Belle reports
- January 28, 2016 - Hour: 2
Paul Allen’s mega-yacht may have caused some major damage to a coral reef in the Cayman Islands
- January 28, 2016 - Hour: 1
The Seattle Fire Department today embarked on an assessment of the South Seattle homeless encampment known as The Jungle
Wednesday, January 27, 2016
- January 27, 2016 - Hour: 4
The guys put a cap on the day’s discussion about crime in Seattle, homelessness, and The Jungle.
- January 27, 2016 - Hour: 3
Why are people blaming Don for the shooting last night that was drug related?
- January 27, 2016 - Hour: 2
BREAKING: We listen live to a press conference from City Hall on Seattle’s homelessness crisis and a deadly shooting in The Jungle last night
- January 27, 2016 - Hour: 1
Two are dead and three wounded in a shooting in an illegal homeless encampment known as The Jungle
Tuesday, January 26, 2016
- Study finds Seattle music scene booming, but musicians can't make living playing
Study: Seattle music scene generating over $1 billion, but musicians struggle for living wages
- January 26, 2016 - Hour: 2
The guys revisit an article on the Seattle Police blotter blog that details some serious crimes committed by people living in RVs
- January 26, 2016 - Hour: 1
Seattle Mayor Ed Murray seems to give an interview to everybody but this show. The guys discuss some lingering questions still unanswered by the mayor
Monday, January 25, 2016
- January 25, 2016 - Hour: 4
The guys react some more to Mayor Murray’s interview with Jason Rantz on the city’s plan for the roadside RVs that dot the city’s streets.