Monday, February 16, 2015
- February 16, 2015 - Hour: 1
February 16, 2015
Friday, February 13, 2015
- Fatal Pasco police shooting leads me to ask: Do Hispanic lives matter?
Don O'Neill: I know that black lives matter and white lives matter. Do Hispanic lives matter? Do homeless lives matter? Do lives of people who have problems with drugs matter?
- February 13, 2015 - Hour: 4
Tom Tangney reviews “50 Shades of Grey.” New York Times’ David Carr died last night.
- February 13, 2015 - Hour: 3
The boat traffic on 520 will be coming to a stop and cars will have to slow down in downtown Seattle.
- February 13, 2015 - Hour: 2
The state believes the legalization of marijuana is increasing the amount of kids that use drugs.
- February 13, 2015 - Hour: 1
Patrick reached out for some awkward Valentine’s Day advice.
Thursday, February 12, 2015
- February 12, 2015 - Hour: 3
Rachel Belle talks about Edith’s house… the Ballard home smack-dab in the middle of the Ballard blocks.
- February 12, 2015 - Hour: 2
Parents in the Silicon Valley aren’t giving the kids measles vaccination and it could cause some real trouble.
- February 12, 2015 - Hour: 1
An elevator on the north end on the Bertha project collapsed and four workers were injured.
Wednesday, February 11, 2015
- The Remix: Band in Seattle
Executive producer of Band in Seattle, Conrad Denke, drops by to chat about the show and what's happening with season 2
- Restaurant owner crying foul over booming SLU food truck scene
Food trucks are a growing in popularity for culinary entrepreneurs. But as Libby Denkmann reports, not everybody's happy about the success of these meals on wheels.
- February 11, 2015 - Hour: 4
Chris Kyle trial started today. Mailbag.
- February 11, 2015 - Hour: 3
Rachel Belle joins the show to talk about a Grumpy Cat’s meme manager.
- February 11, 2015 - Hour: 2
Libby Denkmann has a story about a local business that’s fed-up with food trucks taking away business.
- February 11, 2015 - Hour: 1
Major Mike Lyons joins the show to talk about President Obama’s resolution regarding future military action against ISIS.