Friday, November 13, 2015
- November 13, 2015 - Hour: 4
Marshawn Lynch gave $500 to a McDonald’s worker who complimented his shoes.
- November 13, 2015 - Hour: 3
Could KeyArena get upgrades to make amenable to an NBA of NHL franchise?
- November 13, 2015 - Hour: 2
Dunkin Donuts’ holiday cups that say “JOY” on them are getting praised in comparison to Starbucks’ plain red cup.
- November 13, 2015 - Hour: 1
Thieves stole over $4,000 worth of tools from a local nonprofit that builds wheelchair ramps for people who need them. Q13’s David Rose joins the show with more details.
Thursday, November 12, 2015
- Thieves steal thousands of dollars in tools to build wheechair ramps
A local nonprofit asked for help after thieves broke into a storage unit and stole thousands of dollars worth of tools used to build wheelchair ramps for families in need.
- SoDo development is better than KeyArena
Ron Upshaw isn't convinced about a proposal to revamp KeyArena.
Wednesday, November 11, 2015
- A Gold Star mother turns grief of son's death in Afghanistan into hope for military families
A Gold Star mom turn's son's combat death into life for families of fallen soldiers
- Ron and Don want Washington to legalize it
Ron Upshaw wants Washington to legalize online fantasy sports and gambling.
- After 3 years, woman finds out boyfriend is Lake Stevens officer with wife and kids
After dating a man for three years, a Pierce County woman discovered her boyfriend was not a CIA agent, but rather a Lake Stevens police officer with a wife and kids.
- November 11, 2015 - Hour: 4
The Lake Stevens Police Department is facing a lawsuit from a woman claiming a former officer there gained aid from people in the department for stalking her.
- November 11, 2015 - Hour: 3
Veterans Day: Ron and Don share their experiences and talk about the second Fisher House.
- November 11, 2015 - Hour: 2
Rachel Belle introduces us to a scientist who has developed music for cats.
- November 11, 2015 - Hour: 1
Veterans Day: Josh Kerns introduces us to a Port Angeles woman converting her B&B to help veterans and their families.
Tuesday, November 10, 2015
- Seattle Starbucks decorate for Christmas amid holiday cup controversy
Starbucks' new red holiday cups are actually part of a much different story than the recent viral-video pastor promotes.
- November 10, 2015 - Hour: 4
Seattle’s Grand Housing Bargain gets a step forward. Is Seattle adapting to its growth too slowly?