Friday, February 13, 2015
- February 13, 2015 - Hour: 1
Patrick reached out for some awkward Valentineís Day advice.
Thursday, February 12, 2015
- February 12, 2015 - Hour: 3
Rachel Belle talks about Edithís houseÖ the Ballard home smack-dab in the middle of the Ballard blocks.
- February 12, 2015 - Hour: 2
Parents in the Silicon Valley arenít giving the kids measles vaccination and it could cause some real trouble.
- February 12, 2015 - Hour: 1
An elevator on the north end on the Bertha project collapsed and four workers were injured.
Wednesday, February 11, 2015
- The Remix: Band in Seattle
Executive producer of Band in Seattle, Conrad Denke, drops by to chat about the show and what's happening with season 2
- Restaurant owner crying foul over booming SLU food truck scene
Food trucks are a growing in popularity for culinary entrepreneurs. But as Libby Denkmann reports, not everybody's happy about the success of these meals on wheels.
- February 11, 2015 - Hour: 4
Chris Kyle trial started today. Mailbag.
- February 11, 2015 - Hour: 3
Rachel Belle joins the show to talk about a Grumpy Catís meme manager.
- February 11, 2015 - Hour: 2
Libby Denkmann has a story about a local business thatís fed-up with food trucks taking away business.
- February 11, 2015 - Hour: 1
Major Mike Lyons joins the show to talk about President Obamaís resolution regarding future military action against ISIS.
Tuesday, February 10, 2015
- February 10, 2015 - Hour: 4
Brian Williams has been suspended for 6 months. Jon Stewart announced heíll be stepping down from The Daily Show at the end of the year.
- February 10, 2015 - Hour: 3
Kim Shepard has another update on the tunnel disaster known as Bertha.
- February 10, 2015 - Hour: 2
R & D talk about the latest US citizen killed while under ISIS control.
- February 10, 2015 - Hour: 1
If youíre thinking about buying a prostitute you should listen to this story FIRST!
Monday, February 9, 2015
- The Remix: Valentines Day with Kimi Kline
Sean and Kimi discuss Valentines Day and whether or not we should celebrate the "holiday"