Monday, January 26, 2015
- UW reports record freshman applications: What this means for local students
College application season is wrapping up, and the numbers don't lie: It's becoming harder to get into local universities. KIRO's Libby Denkmann reports.
Sunday, January 25, 2015
- KIRO Radio Weekends with Mark Rahner - 1/24 - Hour 1
January 24, 2014 -- Hour 1
- KIRO Radio Weekends with Mark Rahner - 1/24 - Hour 2
January 24, 2014 -- Hour 2
Monday, January 19, 2015
- Packers fans react to big loss with dignity, class
It was a thrilling victory for the Seattle Seahawks at CenturyLink Field on Sunday, but a devastating loss for Green Bay. KIRO Radio's Brandi Kruse met up with Packers fans after the NFC Championship, many of whom took the loss surprisingly well.
Sunday, January 18, 2015
- Seahawks need to be bleeped following big NFC Championship win
It was all shrieks and some swears as Seahawks players were approached for interviews on the field following the NFC Championship game.
- KIRO Radio Weekends with Mark Rahner - 1/17 - Hour 1
January 17, 2014 -- Hour 1
- KIRO Radio Weekends with Mark Rahner - 1/17 - Hour 2
January 17, 2014 -- Hour 2
Friday, January 16, 2015
- Is it really that bad to be a bandwagon fan?
Filling in for Colleen O'Brien on Seattle's Morning News with Dave Ross, KIRO Radio's Brandi Kruse explained that her brother is giving her a hard time because she was raised a Minnesota Vikings fan, but recently started cheering for the Seattle Seahawks. Brandi sought the opinion of fellow KIRO Raido personalities to find out if being a bandwagon fan is really as bad as her brother makes it seem.
Thursday, January 15, 2015
- Truck driver says he was stuck at Port of Seattle for 7 hours
Truck driver says he was stuck at Port of Seattle for 7 hours
Monday, January 12, 2015
- White Seattle cop to black suspect: 'You're gunna get your ass shot, boy'
A Seattle Police officer was given a 15-day suspension after patrol car video captured her using "derogatory" comments while pursuing a black suspect. The police union has come to her defense, calling the punishment "too severe." KIRO Radio's Brandi Kruse uncovered the video and reports.
Sunday, January 11, 2015
- KIRO Radio Weekends with Mark Rahner - 1/11 - Hour 1
January 11, 2014 -- Hour 1
- KIRO Radio Weekends with Mark Rahner - 1/11 - Hour 2
January 11, 2014 -- Hour 2
Wednesday, January 7, 2015
- Sgt. DB Gates gives update on the Shoreline schools lockdown
All schools in the Shoreline School District are closed and in lockdown due to police activity in the area. King County Sgt. DB Gates provides an update on the search for an armed man spotted outside an elementary school.
Tuesday, January 6, 2015
- Homes dangle on Hoquiam hillside after slide
A Hoquiam neighborhood has been isolated from the rest of the city
Sunday, January 4, 2015
- KIRO Radio Weekends with Mark Rahner - 1/3 - Hour 1
January 3, 2014 -- Hour 1