Friday, October 23, 2015
- Thousands descend on Seattle Center for free, four-day health clinic
Key Arena is transformed into a dental clinic this weekend, where thousands will take advantage of free services.
Thursday, October 22, 2015
- Seahawks use pingpong as an escape from football
As the Seahawks prepare for a recent practice at their training center, it's clear many are focused on the big game.
Wednesday, October 21, 2015
- Seattle woman goes to extreme lengths to conserve water
Some local residents are doing their part to conserve water, like photographer Jennifer Loomis, who lives in Seattle's Mount Baker neighborhood.
Tuesday, October 20, 2015
- Jammed up stretch of I-5 finally getting an upgrade
It is one of the worst daily drives in our region, but work is getting underway on the first major improvements to the stretch in 60 years.
Friday, October 16, 2015
- New Seattle Holocaust Museum opens in Belltown
Twenty-five years in the making, organizers say the new Seattle Holocaust museum opens teaches tolerance. It opens on Sunday.
Monday, October 12, 2015
- Sammamish mom forced to move to Congo to be with her sons
A new U.S. bill will give a slight financial boost to families whose adopted children are stuck in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, but one Sammamish mom says it isn't about the money.
- Seattle Dad gives a West Seattle School $70K to save a teacher
Frustrated with the state's education spending, a Seattle dad charges $70,000 to his credit card, to save a teacher's job and reduce class size at a West Seattle School.
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
- As expected, drivers confused about I-405 Express Toll Lanes
If you are willing to pay, you are getting a great drive in the new Express Toll Lanes on 405. But for the majority of drivers, the new reality on 405 is a nightmare.
Saturday, September 19, 2015
- KIRO Radio Weekends with Mark Rahner - 9/19- Hour 1
KIRO Radio Weekends with Mark Rahner - 9/19- Hour 1
- KIRO Radio Weekends with Mark Rahner - 9/19- Hour 2
KIRO Radio Weekends with Mark Rahner - 9/19- Hour 2
Friday, September 18, 2015
- 'Everest' dredges up tragedy for Seattle family
Scott Fischer's daughter is ambivalent about seeing 'Everest'.
Tuesday, September 15, 2015
- San Juan Islands Ferry reservations change weekend rush
San Juan Island ferry reservation system removes stress from weekend rush.
Saturday, September 12, 2015
- KIRO Radio Weekends with Mark Rahner - 9/12- Hour 1
KIRO Radio Weekends with Mark Rahner - 9/12- Hour 1
- KIRO Radio Weekends with Mark Rahner - 9/12- Hour 2
KIRO Radio Weekends with Mark Rahner - 9/12- Hour 2
Saturday, September 5, 2015
- Mike Ness from Social Distortion previews the band's upcoming Bumbershoot appearance
Mike News of Social Distortion looks back on 25th anniversary of iconic album, and the road ahead including Bumbershoot