Tuesday, September 30, 2014
- Mariners' Zduriencik, McClendon look ahead to 2015
Mariners general manager Jack Zduriencik and skipper Lloyd McClendon discuss the 2014 season and look ahead to 2015.
Saturday, August 23, 2014
- Audio montage from the Mariners big win in Boston
Play by play highlights by Mariners broadcaster Rick Rizzs along with post game interviews from the Mariners dramatic 5-3 win over the Red Sox where all 5 runs were scored in the top of the 9th inning with 2 out.
- Mariners third base coach explains thinking on great send
Mariners third base coach Rich Donnelly helped the Mariners to an extra run with an aggressive but well thought out send of Dustin Ackley.
Thursday, July 10, 2014
- Tom Wilhelmsen explains the inspiration for his dance moves
Video of Tom Wilhelmsen's pre game dancing has gone viral. He explains what inspired his moves.
Tuesday, June 24, 2014
- Alex Jackson on his first day as a Mariner
Get to know Mariners number 1 draft pick Alex Jackson who talks with Shannon Drayer just hours after signing his first contract.
Monday, June 16, 2014
- Mariners insider weekly podcast: Episode 4
This week's podcast features an interview with Jack Zduriencik on the Mariners draft strategy and a chat with number 2 pick Gareth Morgan. With the Yankees in town Shannon sits down with Ichiro expert Brad Lefton and discusses his future in the game as well as takes a look why Japanese starters are enjoying great success in MLB. We also hear from a number of Mariners and one former Mariner on what Derek Jeter has meant to the game.
Sunday, June 8, 2014
- Mariners insider weekly podcast: Making the most of what you have got
Shannon Drayer goes beyond the headlines and takes a behind the scenes look at the Mariners week including a look at a major change Lloyd McClendon has made with the lineup, how Iwakuma may or may not have influenced Elias, John Buck's secret weapon, Cole Gillespie's bold moment with a MLB superstar, Fernando Rodney's uniform snafu, what the bullpen catcher sees and more.
Saturday, May 31, 2014
- Mariners insider weekly podcast: Felix, Cano, Jones and more
Shannon Drayer takes a closer look at the events of the week and sits down with Felix Hernandez to talk about why he changed up his game plan. Taijaun Walker talks about being rusty in his first rehab start and the next step he needs to take and we hear from scouting director Tom McNamara who takes us back to a field in Brooklyn in 2009 where they got a good look at James Jones. Shannon also discusses the challenges of travel and what the Mariners are doing to try and overcome them and takes us behind the scenes at Mariners Education Day.
Saturday, May 24, 2014
- Mariners insider weekly podcast: Covering all the bases
Mariners insider Shannon Drayer takes a look at the week that was for the Mariners discussing the major stories and taking a closer look at several interviews with players and coaches.
Wednesday, May 7, 2014
- Felix says he's not concerned about his recent performances
After failing to record a strikeout for just the second time in his big-league career, Felix Hernandez said he feels fine physically.
Thursday, May 1, 2014
- Felix Hernadez on his big day off
Felix Hernandez talks about hanging out with Robinson Cano, Snoop Dogg, Dez Bryant and more.
Sunday, April 20, 2014
- Mariners coaches talk about the problems with the transfer rule
Mariners coaches talk about the problems with the transfer rule
Wednesday, April 2, 2014
- John Buck's post game interview following a stellar performance by Erasmo Ramirez
John Buck talks about how Erasmo Ramirez finally learned to throw his out-pitch in the dirt and why he was so successful against the Angels.
Wednesday, March 26, 2014
- Lloyd McClendon on what he's seen from Abraham Almonte
Mariners manager Lloyd McClendon shares his impressions of Abraham Almonte, who is vying for a role as Seattle's leadoff hitter and starting center fielder.
Thursday, March 13, 2014
- Rowland-Smith looks forward to facing the Mariners
Former Mariners pitcher Ryan Rowland-Smith tells Seattle Mariners broadcaster Rick Rizzs that he is excited to pitch against the Mariners in spring training as a member of the Arizona Diamondbacks.