Wednesday, September 4, 2013
- Kyle Seager talks about working to get faster
Kyle Seager talks about working to get faster.
- Kyle Seager talks about hitting lefties
Kyle Seager talks about hitting lefties.
Saturday, August 31, 2013
- Taijuan Walker's on field interview following his MLB debut
Taijuan Walker talks to 710 ESPN's Shannon Drayer on the field following his major league debut and first win.
Sunday, August 18, 2013
- Road Eats St Pete and Dallas
Mariners radio producer/engineer Kevin Cremin takes you to favorite eateries on the road.
- 8-18 Roundtable on baserunning
A further look into what it will take to get the Mariners running.
Monday, August 12, 2013
- Eric Wedge on his stroke, message to the Mariners
Mariners manager Eric Wedge tells Rick Rizzs about how he's recovering from the minor stroke he suffered last month and what he told the team in his latest visit to the clubhouse.
- Ken Griffey Jr. talks about his place in baseball
After being inducted into the Mariners' Hall of Fame, Ken Griffey Jr. talks about what he values in the game and begins to come to grips with the thought of entering Cooperstown.
Sunday, August 11, 2013
- Ken Griffey Jr., the montage
A montage of Ken Griffey Jr.'s most memorable moments in a Mariners uniform, as narrated by the legendary Dave Niehaus.
Wednesday, July 24, 2013
- Breaking down the Mariners' rare double play
How a heads-up play from a young Mariners infield lead to rare 5-4-2-6 double play in Tuesday night's win over Cleveland.
Wednesday, July 17, 2013
- Raul Ibanez speaks after M's win over Angels
Raul Ibanez’s July 13 post-game comments after a Mariners win over the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.
- Clubhouse Insider: Raul Ibanez's march to history
Gary Hill delves into Raul Ibanez's stellar season for the Mariners at age 41.
Thursday, July 11, 2013
- Kendrys Morales roasts a pig for the Mariners
Mariners designated hitter Kendrys Morales smokes a whole pig Cuban style in the Safeco Field parking lot.
Thursday, July 4, 2013
- Dave Niehaus reads "The Game For All America"
Hall of Fame broadcaster Dave Niehaus reads and adapted version of Ernie Harwell's "The Game For All America."
Friday, June 21, 2013
- Blowers on Baseball: M's must stay focused after tough loss
Mariners TV analyst Mike Blowers explains what the M's need to do to bounce back from Thursday's crushing 10-9 loss to the Angels.
Wednesday, June 19, 2013
- Blowers on Baseball: Bonderman improving with every start
In this evening’s “Blowers on Baseball,” TV analyst Mike Blowers pinpointed one key aspect of Bonderman’s performances that has really helped him.