Sunday, January 5, 2014
- Traffic and real estate
How much does your commute affect where you buy?
Sunday, December 1, 2013
- Is this a good year to sell your property?
Chris Anderson joins the show with tax deferred exchange strategies.
Sunday, November 24, 2013
- How best to leave property to your family and friends
Bob Pittman joins the show to explain how best to leave property to your family and friends
Sunday, November 17, 2013
- Renting your home to travelers
John Gray, Sr. Vice President of Home Away, joins the show to talk about how to rent out your home.
Sunday, October 27, 2013
- Helping Seniors to scale down so that they can sell their house
Helping Seniors to scale down so that they can sell their house
Sunday, October 20, 2013
- New Homes with John F. Buchan Homes
Everything about making a new home with CEO of John F. Buchan Homes
Sunday, October 13, 2013
- Should Real Estate Brokers host one stop shopping?
Kevin Hawkins answers whether Real Estate Agents should host one stop shopping?
Sunday, September 22, 2013
- Is it time for Mom and Dad to leave the family home?
Windermere Senior Transitions Team members Dick Carruthers & Mary Anderson joins the show to answer questions about senior living arrangements.
Sunday, September 1, 2013
- Self Storage – in a neighborhood garage
Extra room in your garage could make you some extra money by storing other people’s goods.
Sunday, August 25, 2013
- We talk with an expert in demographics and research in the Seattle area.
Michael Lewis joins the show to talk about demographics and research in the Seattle area
Sunday, August 18, 2013
- Buying Homes with Real Estate IRAs
Join host Tom Kelly and Joe DiDomenico, business development manager for Entrust, as they discuss real estate IRAs
Sunday, August 11, 2013
- Second Homes and Reverse Mortgages
Join host Tom Kelly and John Harding from Axia’s Reverse Mortgage Division as they discuss real examples of consumers who purchased a second home with a reverse mortgage.
Sunday, July 28, 2013
- Second-Home Substitute: Summer in Seattle
Unlike other major cities, residents do not flee Seattle in the summer. Do local beaches and parks fill a second-home gap?
Sunday, July 14, 2013
- Buying a Home with a Reverse Mortgage
Join host Tom Kelly, Pat Nesbit and John Harding from Axia’s Reverse Mortgage Division as they discuss buying a home with a reverse mortgage.
Sunday, July 7, 2013
- What You Need to Know about Timeshares
Is a timeshare location more important than a designated week? How did the industry handle the economic downturn? What companies really "get" the timeshare concept? Join host Tom Kelly and Lisa Ann Schreier ("The Timeshare Crusader") as they discuss timeshare basics and resale possibilities.