Wednesday, September 2, 2015
- Should development of Pioneer Square be considered criminal?
Greg Aden of "Save My Square" says, given Pioneer Square's history, development of the Square could be criminal.
- September 2, 2015 - Hour: 3
A woman and her daughter were note-shamed. Rantz feels bad for the little girl, but also sees why the note writer is frustrated, lots of people use and abuse the spaces.
- September 2, 2015 - Hour: 2
CNN has advice for new college student. Rantz has advice for their advice.
- September 2, 2015 - Hour: 1
ESPN's Bob Stelton with a Hawk's game preview
- A Snohomish teacher has torn this family apart
We hear directly from father of the Snohomish girl at the center of inappropriate conduct between Snohomish High School teacher Bill Nicolay and some of his students.
Tuesday, September 1, 2015
- Seattle Officials don't know the difference between small biz and large corps.
Franchises say they need more time for the $15 min wage phase in, Rantz says he's not surprised.
- September 1, 2015 - Hour: 3
Kentucky clerk still won't hand out marriage licenses to gay couple. Rantz says she should go to jail.
- September 1, 2015 - Hour: 1
Students are protesting a transgender student's use of the girls bathroom.
- September 1, 2015 - Hour: 2
Franchisees say they need more time for the $15 min wage phase in
Monday, August 31, 2015
- A #BlackLivesMatter Video That's Gone Viral But Shouldn't
BLM protesters interrupt a fair shouting voilent, anti-police rhetoric. Should we label them a hate group? Rantz responds.
- August 31, 2015 - Hour: 3
How can you become irresistible? Rantz explains
- August 31, 2015 - Hour: 2
Jason Rantz hosts
- August 31, 2015 - Hour: 1
Jason Rantz hosts
- Rantz explains signs your relationship will last forever
Pretend relationship expert Jason Rantz challenges Purdue's list of signs your relationship will last forever.
Friday, August 28, 2015
- Bumbershoot preview
What's going down at Bumbershoot this year?