Thursday, February 4, 2016
- February 4, 2016 - Hour: 1
The NFL is making it mandatory for women to be interviewed for executive roles. Rantz wonders if they want to be interview JUST because they're women.
Wednesday, February 3, 2016
- Democrats plea for a Toll Lane fix that doesn't address the problem with congestion or expense
Rep. Luis Moscoso defends WA Democrats trying to take credit for a non-binding I-405 Toll Lane fix
- February 3, 2016 - Hour: 1
French High School students are asking for a smoking ban to lifted so that their smoking areas aren't targeted by terrorists.
- February 3, 2016 - Hour: 2
Howard Dean pretends that Hillary didn't get paid by colleges to speak. He's corrected by Morning Joe.
- February 3, 2016 - Hour: 3
Reporter is called a bitch by a city official
Tuesday, February 2, 2016
- Candidate McDermott: Intent for 'military assault weapons' is to murder
King County Council member Joe McDermott aims to attain the position of congressman, and he has his sights set on gun control as one key issue.
- February 2, 2016 - Hour: 3
Josh Kerns on heroin addicts contributing to homelessness
- February 2, 2016 - Hour: 2
GUEST: Joe McDermott explains why you should vote for him to replace Jim McDermott
- February 2, 2016 - Hour: 1
The Tacoma Dome has added extra security to tonight's AC/DC show
Monday, February 1, 2016
- February 1, 2016 - Hour: 3
GUEST: Politico's Ben Schreckinger reports live from the Trump Iowa speech site
- February 1, 2016 - Hour: 2
Jillian Raftery join us live, after the Jungle presser
- February 1, 2016 - Hour: 1
BREAKING: O'Malley and Huckabee drop out of the Presidential race, Rubio and Trump speak.
- Councilmember explains a Pronto Bike Buyout
Seattle City Councilman Rob Johnson explains their proposal for a Pronto bike buy out
Friday, January 29, 2016
- A voice from The Jungle: Man explains his experience underneath I-5
A listener to The Jason Rantz Show called in during the fatal shooting in The Jungle on Jan. 26. He describes his time in The Jungle - a very scary place.
- January 29, 2016 - Hour: 3
Has the Pro Bowl become even more of a waste of time? Barbie gets some new body types. The disappearing Lumberjacks. Could we finally be seeing the last of Pronto Bikes?