Monday, September 28, 2015
- September 28, 2015 - Hour: 2
SHOULD I BE OFFENDED? Matt Damon is being accused of saying gay actors should not come out of the closet
- September 28, 2015 - Hour: 3
The Seattle Times recommends rejecting the "Move Seattle" transportation levy. Rantz recommends the same.
Friday, September 25, 2015
- Mayor McGinn calls for drastic changes to the Aurora Bridge
Following the accident involving a Ride the Duck vehicle, Former Seattle Mayor Mike McGinn weighs in on the need for changes to the Aurora Bridge.
- September 25, 2015 - Hour: 3
Congressional Reporter, Seung Min Kim, from Politico.com reveals what really went down with Boehner's resignation.
- September 25, 2015 - Hour: 2
Guest Mayor Mike McGinn calls for Aurora bridge changes.
- September 25, 2015 - Hour: 1
Jason discusses the Duck ban, a new edition to Seattle and life lessons dealing with Facebook and coworkers.
Thursday, September 24, 2015
- September 24, 2015 - Hour: 1
Mercer Island School District bans kids from playing Tag at recess
- It is not the time to push agendas
Following the Ride-the-Duck vehicle tragedy today, Rantz reminds those with an agenda that now is not the time to push it.
- September 24, 2015 - Hour: 2
Should I Be Offended? Mom's group want to ban the Muppets. Rantz says no.
Wednesday, September 23, 2015
- September 23, 2015 - Hour: 1
Jason talks about the new street car delay and Cam's return to the Hawks
Tuesday, September 22, 2015
- September 22, 2015 - Hour: 1
The Seattle Public Library is paying $500k to pluralize their name. Rantz says libraries are outdated.
- Common sense says prison is worse than weed for kids
Rantz talks with Senator Ann Rivers about using common sense when it comes to punishing minors with marijuana-related charges
- September 22, 2015 - Hour: 2
Top Chef star makes his restaurant's tip-free, says tipping is bad for everyone, Rantz disagrees.
- September 22, 2015 - Hour: 3
GUEST: State Senator Ann Rivers who praised a Prosecutor's decision to reduce charges for minors with marijuana related charges, talks with Rantz about a bill that uses common sense when dealing with minors and weed
Monday, September 21, 2015
- Rantz: Is this really an example of racial profiling in Bellingham?
Bellingham activists promote a interaction between cops and a teen as one of many racial profiling examples. Rantz says they're missing a big point: he actually broke the law.