Tuesday, June 23, 2015
- June 23, 2015 - Hour: 3
June 23, 2015 - Hour 3
- June 23, 2015 - Hour: 2
June 23, 2015 - Hour 2
- June 23, 2015 - Hour: 1
June 23, 2015 - Hour 1
- Rainbow Crosswalks are a symbol of progress
Mayor Murray unveiled rainbow-colored crosswalks on Capital Hill. Rantz calls it a symbol of progress.
Monday, June 22, 2015
- Chef Ethan Stowell stops by to talk about the fundraiser he's cookin' up
The 4th Annual Eat, Run, Hope is coming up. Chef Ethan Stowell stops by to explain.
- The commute sucks, but we all still want to drive alone.
Most drivers are unwilling to change our driving habits. Rantz says WSDOT and SDOT already knew that.
- June 22, 2015 - Hour: 3
June 22, 2015 - Hour 3
- June 22, 2015 - Hour: 2
June 22, 2015 - Hour 2
- June 22, 2015 - Hour: 1
June 22, 2015 - Hour 1
- #FactCheck: The real reason activists are fighting Seattle's Parks Department
Here's the real reason Seattle Nature Alliance is fighting a new Seattle parks initiative.
Friday, June 19, 2015
- #FactCheck SPD ticketed a man for warning people about a speed trap. Can he?
Rantz encourages everyone to fact check everything, and if you won't, he will. Can officers ticket you for warning other drivers about a speed trap?
- June 19, 2015 - Hour: 2
June 19, 2015 - Hour 2
- June 19, 2015 - Hour: 1
June 19, 2015 - Hour 1
- Mayor Murray's transpo plan is making Seattle less livable for families
Parenting in Seattle is getting more difficult. Rantz says Mayor Murray is not trying to help families. His war on cars, hurts families.
Thursday, June 18, 2015
- Jason Rantz hates New York
Jason Rantz hates New York...and he's not too fond of Los Angeles either.