Thursday, May 14, 2015
- Tacoma Mayor talks about the future of Tacoma's Minimum Wage
Tacoma Mayor, Marilyn Strickland, explains why and how she selected members of the community for her Minimum Wage Task Force.
- May 14, 2015 - Hour: 1
May 14, 2015 - Hour 1
- Calling from his kayak, activist Eric Ross says they are planning more protests
Kayaktivist, Eric Ross, is out to cost Shell Oil money and hopes to damage their reputation by continuing protests.
- Senator Pam Roach says powdered alcohol could be as dangerous as heroin
She was out to prevent powdered alcohol from coming to Washington. Senator Pam Roach has found success, and now has the support and signature of Governor Jay Inslee, effectively banning it.
- May 14, 2015 - Hour: 2
May 14, 2015 - Hour 2
Wednesday, May 13, 2015
- Tacoma Mayor appoints local professionals to a minimum wage task force
Reggie Frederick, owner of Chalet Bowl in Tacoma, has been chosen by the mayor to be part of the Minimum Wage Task Force.
- Washington Lawmakers receive a pay raise
They get stuck in Special Session, they spend a lot of time away from their family, and they make decisions that impact us all. Rantz says a modest raise sounds reasonable.
- May 13, 2015 - Hour: 3
May 13, 2015 - Hour 3
- May 13, 2015 - Hour: 2
May 13, 2015 - Hour 2
- May 13, 2015 - Hour: 1
May 13, 2015 - Hour 1
Tuesday, May 12, 2015
- Pollution funding education
A plan to fund education relies on pollution
- Seattle Environmentalists don't care enough about the environment
Environmentalists, like the one who sat atop a tripod block the gates to Shell’s fuel-transfer station, are not stopping anything. Rantz says if they really cared about the environment, they commit their time to something they can actually change.
- Rep MacEwan on the beginning Auditor Kelley's impeachment
Rep's MacEwan and Stokesbary have filed a resolution that begins the process of impeaching State Auditor Troy Kelley on the basis of malfeasance in office.
- Do you need to cuddle? West Seattle has a place for you!
Lashanna Williams just opened Washington's first cuddle club in West Seattle. She explains why we need it!
- May 12, 2015 - Hour: 3
In hour 3 Jason is joined by a couple guests