Monday, August 24, 2015
- August 24, 2015 - Hour: 3
GUEST: Seattle Educators Association President Jonathan Knapp on teacher negotiations
Friday, August 21, 2015
- Rob McKenna weighs in on the Washington Supreme Court's SeaTac decision
The Washington Supreme Court ruled that employees at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport must be included in the local $15 minimum wage standard. But is this the word?
Thursday, August 20, 2015
- Rob Mckenna on 15 min wage at airport
How does the 15 min wage ruling effect the state?
- Legal Pot and Fatal Crashes
Is pot really causing more fatal crashes?
- August 20, 2015 - Hour: 1
Airport workers get the 15 minimum wage.
- August 20, 2015 - Hour: 2
GUEST: Former WA State Attorney General Rob McKenna reacts to the Supreme Court $15 minimum wage decision.
Wednesday, August 19, 2015
- Amazon.com helping the city or not?
An article about Amazon.com not helping the city of Seattle. But a counter argument is presented.
- Outrageous teacher conduct rewarded with paid vacation
A Snohomish County teacher is being rewarded with extra paid vacation after an investigation found evidence of his misconduct with students. This is the second time this has happened.
Tuesday, August 18, 2015
- August 18, 2015 - Hour: 3
GUEST: Sarah Seltzer (editor-at-large for Flavorwire.com) says claims that progressive college students are too PC is overblown. I tell her she’s wrong.
- August 18, 2015 - Hour: 2
Hillary Clinton meets BLM activists
- August 18, 2015 - Hour: 1
Snohomish Little Leaguers accused of throwing game
- In Defense of Amazon
Was the NYT piece about working at Amazon blowing the issue out of proportion?
- Is there a "campus coddling" problem?
Is all the micro-aggression and PC talk out of control on campus?