Wednesday, February 3, 2016
- February 3, 2016 - Hour: 2
Howard Dean pretends that Hillary didn't get paid by colleges to speak. He's corrected by Morning Joe.
- February 3, 2016 - Hour: 3
Reporter is called a bitch by a city official
Tuesday, February 2, 2016
- Candidate McDermott: Intent for 'military assault weapons' is to murder
King County Council member Joe McDermott aims to attain the position of congressman, and he has his sights set on gun control as one key issue.
- February 2, 2016 - Hour: 3
Josh Kerns on heroin addicts contributing to homelessness
- February 2, 2016 - Hour: 2
GUEST: Joe McDermott explains why you should vote for him to replace Jim McDermott
- February 2, 2016 - Hour: 1
The Tacoma Dome has added extra security to tonight's AC/DC show
Monday, February 1, 2016
- February 1, 2016 - Hour: 3
GUEST: Politico's Ben Schreckinger reports live from the Trump Iowa speech site
- February 1, 2016 - Hour: 2
Jillian Raftery join us live, after the Jungle presser
- February 1, 2016 - Hour: 1
BREAKING: O'Malley and Huckabee drop out of the Presidential race, Rubio and Trump speak.
- Councilmember explains a Pronto Bike Buyout
Seattle City Councilman Rob Johnson explains their proposal for a Pronto bike buy out
Friday, January 29, 2016
- A voice from The Jungle: Man explains his experience underneath I-5
A listener to The Jason Rantz Show called in during the fatal shooting in The Jungle on Jan. 26. He describes his time in The Jungle - a very scary place.
- January 29, 2016 - Hour: 3
Has the Pro Bowl become even more of a waste of time? Barbie gets some new body types. The disappearing Lumberjacks. Could we finally be seeing the last of Pronto Bikes?
- January 29, 2016 - Hour: 2
Jillian Raftery reports on the homeless count. Disney has a princess problem? The Smoking Age Bill passes the house.
- January 29, 2016 - Hour: 1
Feliks Banel and Randy Scott fill in for Rantz tonight and cover the growing homelessness count, The Stranger's controversial questions in regards to what Seattle calls art. A teacher's MLK Day lessons which lead to an uproar from parents. And someone beat the guys to the idea of a gas delivery app for your smartphone.
Thursday, January 28, 2016
- Another Rantz Fear: Getting sick on vacation
John Curley recently fell ill on vacation, and Rantz leaves for Europe soon. He explains how getting sick on vacation is the worst!