Tuesday, May 12, 2015
- Seattle Environmentalists don't care enough about the environment
Environmentalists, like the one who sat atop a tripod block the gates to Shell’s fuel-transfer station, are not stopping anything. Rantz says if they really cared about the environment, they commit their time to something they can actually change.
- Rep MacEwan on the beginning Auditor Kelley's impeachment
Rep's MacEwan and Stokesbary have filed a resolution that begins the process of impeaching State Auditor Troy Kelley on the basis of malfeasance in office.
- Do you need to cuddle? West Seattle has a place for you!
Lashanna Williams just opened Washington's first cuddle club in West Seattle. She explains why we need it!
- May 12, 2015 - Hour: 3
In hour 3 Jason is joined by a couple guests
- May 12, 2015 - Hour: 2
May 12, 2015 - Hour 2
- May 12, 2015 - Hour: 1
May 12, 2015
Monday, May 11, 2015
- Rep. Reichert says Police Week is a necessity
Recent attacks on police officers has made Police Week even more relevant. Congressman Dave Reichert explains.
- State Rep. Joe Fitzgibbon explains the democrats new cap and trade plan
The House Democrats new cap and trade plan would raise $1.2 billion a year, Rep. Fitzgibbon explains.
- Actress Meera Rohit Kuhmbani talks about the cancellation of her show "Weird Loners"
FOX's "Weird Loners" has been cancelled, one of the stars, Meera Rohit Kumbani, talks about the show and the changing times of woman of color on tv.
- May 11, 2015 - Hour: 3
May 11, 2015 - Hour 3
- May 11, 2015 - Hour: 2
May 11, 2015 - Hour 2
- May 11, 2015 - Hour: 1
May 11, 2015- Hour 1
- Seattle's Low Income Housing Institute agues against a smoking ban in Seattle Parks
Sharon Lee with Seattle's Low Income Housing Institute defends the "offense to social justice" as a description of a smoking ban in Seattle parks.
Friday, May 8, 2015
- Do you know someone that could use a free car?
Do you know someone that could use a free car? An Everett auto shop is giving away a free car.
- Rantz explains to hypocrite Bruce Harrell the May Day events
Bruce Harrell throws cops under the bus, pretending not to understand what happened on May Day that led to SPD arresting anarchists. Rantz sets the record straight, catching Harrell in a big case of hypocrisy.