Wednesday, January 14, 2015
- Rantz LongForm: France is wrong to crack down on speech
Rantz LongForm: France is wrong to crack down on speech
- State Rep defends protest of "unconstitutional" State Supreme Court
State Rep. Matt Manweller joins the show
- Rantz: Seattle rapper Macklemore embarrassing on Sesame Street
Seattle rapper Macklemore gave his hit song "Thrift Shop" a little twist for a performance on Sesame Street. KIRO Radio's Jason Rantz was not impressed.
- Inslee hiding money grab behind moral obligation
In his state-of-the-state address, Gov. Jay Inslee pushed really hard for the carbon tax that was included in his budget proposal.
- January 14, 2015 - Hour: 3
SpaceX moves to Redmond and more
- January 14, 2015 - Hour: 2
A quiet protest against the State Supreme Court and more
- January 14, 2015 - Hour: 1
Seahawks kicker Steven Hauschka and more
- Canceled King Co. "catch-and-release" plan was a money grab
Rantz says the controversial plan was a money grab
- Rantz's favorite Seahawk, Steven Hauschka, joins the show!
Kicker Steven Hauschka joins the show
Tuesday, January 13, 2015
- Seattle Police Chief responds to protesters and more
Seattle Police Chief Kathleen O'Toole responds to protesters and more
- Bus riders urged to stop 'man-spreading'
It's an increasing problem around the Puget Sound area and around the country, so much so it's even gotten its own term: "manspreading."
- January 13, 2015 - Hour: 3
A lesson in bus etiquette and more
- January 13, 2015 - Hour: 2
Should the NFL just leave Marshawn Lynch alone?
- January 13, 2015 - Hour: 1
SPD Chief O'Toole and more
Monday, January 12, 2015
- Catch-and-release suspected felons? King County, this is an awful idea
A new plan being implemented in King County is good news if you are suspected of a non-violent felony, but it is bad news if you want to see suspected felons actually go to jail.