Friday, November 6, 2015
- November 6, 2015 - Hour: 3
People outraged with Starbucks Red Cups. Dave Ross with President Obama. Tom Tangney and Rantz discuss this week's best movies.
- November 6, 2015 - Hour: 2
A study finds the #1 reason people find happiness in work is people. Rantz gets stood up by Carey Mulligan this morning. Adele can't tweet without approval.
- November 6, 2015 - Hour: 1
SPU tries to ban the flag and Pledge of Allegiance. A casino won't pay a major jackpot. Is fake ivy the solution for getting rid of graffiti in Tacoma? Chris Sullvian joins Jason Rantz. Should I be Offended.
Thursday, November 5, 2015
- November 5, 2015 - Hour: 1
Dave Ross checks in following his interview with President Obama
- November 5, 2015 - Hour: 2
Outrage over Trump on SNL and Carson's rap ad
Wednesday, November 4, 2015
- Dave Somers, Snohomish County Executive elect, wants to talk
Dave Somers on his Snohomish County Executive win and conversations he'd like to pursue
- Shannon Braddock is ready to take on Rantz regularly
Shannon Braddock says her win will influence us all.
- November 4, 2015 - Hour: 1
GUEST: Shannon Braddock on her District 1 win and how it will impact all Seattle drivers
- November 4, 2015 - Hour: 2
GUEST: Dave Somers on his Snohomish County Executive win
- November 4, 2015 - Hour: 3
The Chipotle restaurants with e coli-infected customers are named
Tuesday, November 3, 2015
- Kshama Sawant reacts to her victory
Kshama Sawant has defeated Pamela Banks, holding on to her Seattle City Council position
- Equal Rights WA Chair reacts to Sawant win
Monisha Harrell, the Equal Rights Washington board chair, reacts to the big election results!
- November 3, 2015 - Hour: 1
How I-122 works and Kshama Sawant's re-election campaign
- November 3, 2015 - Hour: 2
Live, commercial free Election result coverage
- November 3, 2015 - Hour: 3
GUEST: Kshama Sawant joins Rantz to discuss her reelection