Monday, January 25, 2016
- January 25, 2016 - Hour: 4
Jason Rantz After Hours: Volume 19
- January 25, 2016 - Hour: 3
Trump says he could shoot someone and his voters will still vote Trump
- January 25, 2016 - Hour: 2
GUEST: Michael Medved on his National Review essay panning Trump
- January 25, 2016 - Hour: 1
GUEST: Mayor Ed Murray discusses the homeless/RV plan
Friday, January 22, 2016
- Why Rep. Laurie Jinkins is blocking bathroom gender bill
The bill requiring transgendered people to use the bathroom matching their genitalia won't get a committee, Rantz asks Rep. Laurie Jinkins (D-Tacoma) why that is.
- Westport elementary school builds a tsunami shelter
An elementary school in Westport is building a tsunami shelter because scientists are pretty sure it's going to happen eventually.
- A couple guys with a bunch of weed in their car call the cops on themselves
Leeland and Holland were trying to transport 20 pounds of weed, but then they got freaked out and called the police on themselves.
- January 22, 2016 - Hour: 3
January 22, 2016 - Hour 3
- January 22, 2016 - Hour: 1
January 22, 2015 - Hour 1
- Jason Rantz After Hours: Volume 18
Jason Rantz After Hours: Volume 18
Thursday, January 21, 2016
- Jordan Morris signs with the Sounders
Jason Rantz talks to Jordan Morris about why he signed with the Sounders and how he'll fit on the team.
- January 21, 2016 - Hour: 3
#Clickbait: A husband is divorcing his famous Argentinian actress wife now that she needs a mastectomy.
- January 21, 2016 - Hour: 2
GUEST: Jordan Morris opens up about signing to the Seattle Sounders.
- January 21, 2016 - Hour: 1
Senator John McCoy wants to stop public schools from making ‘redskins’ their team mascot, with one exception
Wednesday, January 20, 2016
- Seattle City Attorney cracking down on black market weed and delivery services
City Attorney Pete Holmes explains how and why he's going after the pot black market