Thursday, February 11, 2016
- The free staters are coming.
While I was in New Hampshire this week I made a startling discovery – I found out what happened to the supporters of libertarian candidate Rand Paul.
Wednesday, February 10, 2016
- Nice guys may not win, but they can place.
The Presidential playoffs have now rolled through two states representing 1.4% of the population. So, only 98.6% left. Probably a little early to conclude much of anything.
Tuesday, February 9, 2016
- Dave Ross discovers what could be Hillary Clinton's downfall
The chatter is that Hillary is "taking stock." Good choice of words because her own supporters seem to be getting squeamish about her Wall Street donors.
Monday, February 8, 2016
- You know what they say about New Hampshire. Don’t take it for Granite.
It’s more than just a terrible pun on the official state rock… because – according to the people I’ve talked to up here – what you read in the polls isn’t etched in stone. Even at this late hour.
Friday, February 5, 2016
- Martin Shkreli talks – just not to congress.
You remember Martin Shkreli, the former CEO of Turing Pharmaceuticals. He’s famous for jacking up the price of an old prescription medicine to $75,000 a bottle.
Thursday, February 4, 2016
- Fill in the blanks! Today’s subject: Learning from Politics.
Fill in the Blanks, where YOU get to participate by listening closely as I read each sentence and then at the appropriate time, you speak up and fill in the BLANK!
Wednesday, February 3, 2016
- Why not train gun dealers to spot wannabe terrorists?
A former gun shop owner now runs a program that teaches gun dealers how to spot the warning signs of suicide, so they know who needs help instead of a gun.
Tuesday, February 2, 2016
- Donald Trump is in for a rough ride as candidates drop out
I think Donald Trump is in for a rougher ride because as the other candidates drop out, he has fewer victims to bully, and a lot more time in the debates, which means he'll have to start giving real answers.
Monday, February 1, 2016
- Secret ballot makes it easy to vote Republican in Iowa
Iowa knows the presidential candidates better than anyone at this point. What I'm waiting to see tonight tonight is who gets the Mad-As-Hell vote.
Friday, January 29, 2016
- Even when Trump skips debate he's more popular
Most of the Google searches during the GOP debate were about Donald Trump, except one time, at about 90 minutes into the debate.
Thursday, January 28, 2016
- Donald Trump gives Bill O'Reilly the frowny face
Dave Ross truly thought met his match with Bill O'Reilly. Unfortunately for O'Reilly, Trump used his secret weapon.
Wednesday, January 27, 2016
- Donald Trump is fulfilling a campaign promise
Donald Trump will skip the next Republican debate, and it makes complete sense. In fact, it fulfills one of his campaign promises.
Tuesday, January 26, 2016
- Donald Trump reveals he will fight as Batman, but rule like Bruce
It was just a small part of his latest speech, but on Sunday in Iowa, Donald Trump pretty much acknowledged that the man you see campaigning is not the man you'll see in the Oval Office.
Monday, January 25, 2016
- There was the storm as covered by the media, and then there was the storm as covered by the people.
The weekend snow storm in the east was terrifying if you were stuck on the highways, but there was another side to the story.
Friday, January 22, 2016
- People on the East Coast should be thankful all they have to worry about is a blizzard
Thanks to the advance warning, there's time to close everything down on the before a major storm. People on the East Coast should be thankful all they have to worry about is a blizzard, Dave Ross says.