Thursday, January 21, 2016
- Have you noticed that everyone wants to get tough on crime, until it affects them?
The militia occupation of that wildlife refuge near Burns, Oregon has been going on now for 20 days.
- Does the Oregon standoff prove hypocrisy within the militia?
Everyone wants to get tough on crime until it affects them.
Wednesday, January 20, 2016
- Dave Ross' special connection to Sarah Palin
Thankfully, Sarah Palin announced who she will support as president on Tuesday afternoon.
- Making the numbers add up for Flint, Mich.
Flint was one of nine Michigan cities put under the control of state-appointed emergency managers whose job it was to cut pay and cut services to make those numbers add up.
Tuesday, January 19, 2016
- Again this year, no black actors got Oscar nominations.
As I'm sure you've heard, Spike Lee and Jada Pinkett Smith have announced they’re boycotting the Oscars this year because of what Lee called "another all white ballot."
Monday, January 18, 2016
- Bernie, Hillary and more government healthcare
At the recent Democratic debate, Hillary Clinton accused Bernie Sanders of wanting to gut Obamacare. Sanders argues otherwise, but admittedly his plan comes at a price.
Friday, January 15, 2016
- Cage fight between Ted Cruz, Donald Trump ends with an insult
For a time, last night's Republican debate became a cage fight between Ted Cruz and Donald Trump.
Thursday, January 14, 2016
- Can there be too much good news?
Whether you won at Powerball or not, we've all hit one jackpot: cheap gas. Low oil prices have brought back $2 gas, which is something President Obama seemed pretty pleased about on Tuesday.
Wednesday, January 13, 2016
- Who can blame Donald Trump for yawning during Obama's address?
Donald Trump tweeted that the President's State of the Union speech last night was boring. But you know what? I'm finding tweets about being boring boring.
Tuesday, January 12, 2016
- The guardian angel in your dashboard.
Politicians are forever talking about making America safer. Usually by hiring more cops or buying more powerful weapons. But you know what would REALLY make America safer… cars that don’t crash.
Monday, January 11, 2016
- Don’t blow your chance to be a billionaire.
There will be a drawing Wednesday for a record Powerball jackpot. Nobody will care that the odds are 1 in 298 million.
Friday, January 8, 2016
- How much almond is actually in almond milk?
There’s an almond milk lawsuit in US District Court in New York. Two people who bought Almond Breeze Almond Milk are suing for $5 million because the almond milk contains only about 2% almonds.
Thursday, January 7, 2016
- Cage-free eggs.
McDonald’s buys two billion eggs a year – and that was BEFORE they announced all-day breakfast.
Wednesday, January 6, 2016
- How do you get kids to eat vegetables?
From time to time we’ll hear about a scientific study that – after careful research – will re-discover something that everybody knew fifty years ago.
Tuesday, January 5, 2016
- Are we destined to become pets?
You’ve heard of Elon Musk – founder Tesla Motors and Space X – so, hardly a Luddite. But he has repeatedly worried about what he calls "summoning the demon."