Wednesday, August 12, 2015
- Hackers are getting into top US officials' emails and reading them
August is when algae populations explode in Green Lake, and this year is expected to have a particularly green lake, heightening the risk of toxic algae.
Tuesday, August 11, 2015
- The government flight study that will scare you
It's a study the government decided to keep secret for three years. Probably because it would have scared too many people.
Monday, August 10, 2015
- Ross: A look back at football and TV legend Frank Gifford
Frank Gifford has died at the age of 84. He was a personality even before joining the New York Giants, and carried that personality through the years, over a range of mediums.
Friday, August 7, 2015
- Somebody's bluff was called at the Republican debate
The bad news for Donald Trump started with the first question. After that, he was on display.
Thursday, August 6, 2015
- It sounds like war no matter what
President Obama defended his deal with Iran and it seems if you listen to him or his critics, the options are between war and war.
Wednesday, August 5, 2015
- Could it be that helping poor countries is simpler than we think?
GiveDirectly is an organization tackling Third World poverty in a novel way.
Tuesday, August 4, 2015
- A plague of drones is upon us
Drones are hovering across headlines and causing quite a concern.
Monday, August 3, 2015
- When bad things happen to good robots
Canadian researchers built a hitchhiking robot to see how far it could get. It got far. But once in America, things took a turn.
Friday, July 31, 2015
- Windows 10 has landed
Windows 10 will quietly evolve as we do until it becomes part of your body.
Thursday, July 30, 2015
- Ross: How Donald Trump is preparing for the big debate.
The first Republican debate is now a week away, and the man leading in the polls was on The Boston Herald's "Morning Meeting" warning his fans not to expect too much.
Wednesday, July 29, 2015
- God sends a message
Pastor Benny Holmes, and his pistol, of Baytown Texas is in the headlines again.
- Historian Feliks Banel talks about the hydroplanes
They'll be here this weekend.
Tuesday, July 28, 2015
- This is how a nut case goes to court
A lawsuit over almond milk has gone to US District Court in New York. Two people who bought Almond Breeze Almond Milk are suing for $5 million because the product contains only 2 percent almonds.
Monday, July 27, 2015
- Americans have stopped getting fatter
Calorie consumption in America peaked in 2003. And today, most people are getting thinner.
Friday, July 24, 2015
- What happened in Laredo? And what happend to Trump?
Donald Trump held an event Thursday with the Mayor and city manager of Laredo, Texas. What happened was...unexpected.