Wednesday, November 4, 2015
- Is Denmark REALLY that great?
The epicenter of happiness is Denmark! And some people are SICK of hearing it. Sick of hearing that Denmark is safer, healthier, smarter, has superior pastry!
Tuesday, November 3, 2015
- Drones in court.
The drone-killer has prevailed in court -- so far anyway.
Monday, November 2, 2015
- Now we know why he demanded family time.
The new Speaker of the House, Paul Ryan, famously demanded a guarantee of family time before agreeing to run for speaker.
Friday, October 30, 2015
- Could electing a speaker who didn't seek the job fix Congress?
Paul Ryan, the new speaker, is a policy wonk. He's not repelled by the sausage the way Marco Rubio is, he likes to mix it by hand, without gloves.
Thursday, October 29, 2015
- Why are politicians asked what their weaknesses are?
Why are politicians asked what their weaknesses are, if they never answer honestly?
Wednesday, October 28, 2015
- Taking cellphones from students is like playing with fire
If that latest viral video of a girl being yanked out of her math class by an officer — with her desk still attached to her — shows anything, it's how desperate teachers have become over cellphones in class.
Tuesday, October 27, 2015
- Meat as bad as smoking?
Processed meat has been moved into the same category as tobacco smoking, but does that mean they're equally dangerous?
Monday, October 26, 2015
- Are you ready to do what it takes to win?
The Republican leadership in Congress has said they won't let default happen. But one Republican candidate says that's a mistake, and I think you can guess who it was.
Friday, October 23, 2015
- Unbearably long hearing on Benghazi attacks fit for Final Jeopardy!
Hillary Clinton appeared before the House Benghazi committee Thursday.
Thursday, October 22, 2015
- The man that could have been President
Joe Biden obviously wanted to be President.
Wednesday, October 21, 2015
- Sorry, Seattle, the 'Back to the Future' commuting prophecy didn't come true
Marty McFly and Doc Brown traveled to this very day in Back to the Future II — 4:29 p.m. on Wednesday Oct. 21, 2015.
Tuesday, October 20, 2015
- A school district will hold off firing a coach for now, even though it insists his prayers violate Supreme Court rulings.
In Bremerton, Wash., Joe Kennedy — the Assistant Football Coach who was warned he'd be fired unless he stopped his practice of kneeling in prayer at the 50 yard line after games — decided to do it anyway last Friday.
Monday, October 19, 2015
- Hillary Clinton should pick up a Brooklyn accent to stay in the race
The voters are telling us they're finally ready to put a Brooklynite in the White House.
Friday, October 16, 2015
- Pay gap in the U.S. is much worse than many believe
Wall Street fought hard to kill this idea and it's easy to see why. Surveys have shown that Americans consider a pay gap of about 7:1 to be fair, but the actual gap is not 7:1.
Thursday, October 15, 2015
- If you love your country, you don't arm the enemy
A jury in Milwaukee decided that gun stores do have a responsibility in stopping guns from getting into the wrong hands.