Tuesday, July 28, 2015
- This is how a nut case goes to court
A lawsuit over almond milk has gone to US District Court in New York. Two people who bought Almond Breeze Almond Milk are suing for $5 million because the product contains only 2 percent almonds.
Monday, July 27, 2015
- Americans have stopped getting fatter
Calorie consumption in America peaked in 2003. And today, most people are getting thinner.
Friday, July 24, 2015
- What happened in Laredo? And what happend to Trump?
Donald Trump held an event Thursday with the Mayor and city manager of Laredo, Texas. What happened was...unexpected.
Thursday, July 23, 2015
- Teenager flies a drone armed with a gun, what could go wrong?
A Connecticut teenager has taken his drone hobby to the next level and has armed his drones with a loaded weapon.
Wednesday, July 22, 2015
- Ross: Who is driving this thing?
The more complex a machine becomes, the more likely it is to be hijacked by insidious, outside forces.
Tuesday, July 21, 2015
- Ross: We can go to Pluto, but we can't wash dishes
An appliance lobbying organization is going head-to-head with the government over new dishwasher standards it says are impossible. But are they?
Monday, July 20, 2015
- The potential bomb that's still completely legal
There have been several fires on cargo planes carrying closely-packed shipments of a common battery. And the FAA can't do anything about it.
Friday, July 17, 2015
- Atticus under attack
Dave Ross figures if he can live with the name Dave, you can live with the name Atticus.
Thursday, July 16, 2015
- Do you deal or threaten?
Should President Barack Obama listen to advice from Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu about Iran?
Wednesday, July 15, 2015
- Space travel is the ultimate sport
As the New Horizons probe reaches Pluto, its destination, NASA and the world marvels at what information it is sending back.
Tuesday, July 14, 2015
- Is Hilary Clinton being deliberately boring?
Hilary's speeches are like the economic version of a personal hygiene message — quite boring.
Monday, July 13, 2015
- They have made our lives miserable
There's been a lot of discussion lately about hate,and how hate is tearing this country apart. But I think there is one group we can hate which actually deserves it.
Friday, July 10, 2015
- Who gets to write history?
The Confederate flag debate has now moved to Congress
- The Pirates of Penzance is the kind of theater Ross enjoys
It's family friendly entertainment
Thursday, July 9, 2015
- Computers breaking down is just another day at the office
The halting of trading at the New York Stock Exchange July 8 is a sign that computer glitches are just a normal day at the office.