Tuesday, December 29, 2015
- This was the year 195 nations signed an agreement to attack climate change.
There are no penalties to this agreement. And the only part that's legally binding is that countries must honestly disclose those progress.
Monday, December 28, 2015
- This secretary of corrections takes his job quite literally
Pennsylvania's Department of Corrections just got a $1 million education grant for a campaign started by Corrections Secretary John Wetzel, who had to start releasing inmates due to budget cuts.
Thursday, December 24, 2015
- 'Twas the night when a drone landed on Dave Ross' roof
Dave's drone poem set to the tale of 'Twas the Night Before Christmas.'
Wednesday, December 23, 2015
- Donald Trump's rally in Michigan has become famous as the one where he dissed Secretary Clinton in Yiddish.
There appeared to be an organized group of hecklers sprinkled around the packed arena, including one in the crowd right behind Mr Trump’s podium.
Tuesday, December 22, 2015
- Take it from Steve Harvey, the truth doesn't pay
Factcheck.org has issued its annual Whopper report, documenting the biggest lies from the presidential campaign.
Monday, December 21, 2015
- At the Democratic debate, Bernie Sanders was on fire about universal health care.
He explained that obviously taxes would have to go up, however the payoff would be that you’d have no insurance premiums or deductibles to worry about.
Friday, December 18, 2015
- Dave Ross: Ripping off sick people is legal, Martin Shkreli's arrest proves
As the CEO of Turing Pharmaceuticals, Martin Shkreli was all over television as a self-proclaimed hero of free-market health care, when he legally bought the rights to a life-saving drug which had been on the market for 53 years.
Thursday, December 17, 2015
- Ted Cruz is killing it with 'The Princess Bride' quotes
I know there are people who are mystified by Senator Ted Cruz's recent surge in Iowa. Donald Trump certainly is.
Wednesday, December 16, 2015
- The gloves were off in last night's Republican debate.
Donald Trump confirmed that to win the war against ISIS, he would not just go after terrorists, because terrorists don't care if they die.
Tuesday, December 15, 2015
- Pro-life arguments don't fly when it comes to war on ISIS
The vibe at the most recent hearing of the Senate Armed Services Committee was that the generals running the fight against ISIS in Syria are too timid.
Monday, December 14, 2015
- Is it fair to deny guns to people on the no-fly list?
Most Republicans adamantly oppose that idea, saying the list is based on unreliable information, and denying these people a firearm would be unfair. But if that's true then why are we using this unreliable information to deny these people a seat on a plane?
Friday, December 11, 2015
- 'Do the Russell'
Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson is arguably playing some of the best football of his professional career right now.
- Forget background checks, hook gun buyers up to the ultimate stress detector
The President wants to expand background checks for gun sales. He believes the San Bernardino shooting might soften the opposition.
Thursday, December 10, 2015
- President Obama's favorite song is deep, especially compared to Michelle's
I know. Who cares what the President's favorite song is?
Wednesday, December 9, 2015
- Republicans want a divorce.
That promise to keep Muslims from coming to the US now has the Republican Party filing for divorce from Donald Trump.