Wednesday, August 5, 2015
- Could it be that helping poor countries is simpler than we think?
GiveDirectly is an organization tackling Third World poverty in a novel way.
Tuesday, August 4, 2015
- A plague of drones is upon us
Drones are hovering across headlines and causing quite a concern.
Monday, August 3, 2015
- When bad things happen to good robots
Canadian researchers built a hitchhiking robot to see how far it could get. It got far. But once in America, things took a turn.
Friday, July 31, 2015
- Windows 10 has landed
Windows 10 will quietly evolve as we do until it becomes part of your body.
Thursday, July 30, 2015
- Ross: How Donald Trump is preparing for the big debate.
The first Republican debate is now a week away, and the man leading in the polls was on The Boston Herald's "Morning Meeting" warning his fans not to expect too much.
Wednesday, July 29, 2015
- God sends a message
Pastor Benny Holmes, and his pistol, of Baytown Texas is in the headlines again.
- Historian Feliks Banel talks about the hydroplanes
They'll be here this weekend.
Tuesday, July 28, 2015
- This is how a nut case goes to court
A lawsuit over almond milk has gone to US District Court in New York. Two people who bought Almond Breeze Almond Milk are suing for $5 million because the product contains only 2 percent almonds.
Monday, July 27, 2015
- Americans have stopped getting fatter
Calorie consumption in America peaked in 2003. And today, most people are getting thinner.
Friday, July 24, 2015
- What happened in Laredo? And what happend to Trump?
Donald Trump held an event Thursday with the Mayor and city manager of Laredo, Texas. What happened was...unexpected.
Thursday, July 23, 2015
- Teenager flies a drone armed with a gun, what could go wrong?
A Connecticut teenager has taken his drone hobby to the next level and has armed his drones with a loaded weapon.
Wednesday, July 22, 2015
- Ross: Who is driving this thing?
The more complex a machine becomes, the more likely it is to be hijacked by insidious, outside forces.
Tuesday, July 21, 2015
- Ross: We can go to Pluto, but we can't wash dishes
An appliance lobbying organization is going head-to-head with the government over new dishwasher standards it says are impossible. But are they?
Monday, July 20, 2015
- The potential bomb that's still completely legal
There have been several fires on cargo planes carrying closely-packed shipments of a common battery. And the FAA can't do anything about it.
Friday, July 17, 2015
- Atticus under attack
Dave Ross figures if he can live with the name Dave, you can live with the name Atticus.