Saturday, March 29, 2014
- Pete talks interest rates, mortgages and more.
Pete speaks with a mortgage specialist to breakdown a variety of loan products and to share some industry secrets.
Saturday, March 22, 2014
- Pete discusses in-home elderly care with a local expert
Pete is joined by the Director of a local in-home care service to discuss the various options for elderly care.
Saturday, March 15, 2014
- Pete shares a variety of tips and secrets on lumberyards
Pete talks with Steve Compton about a range of different woods and the quality from a lumberyard
Saturday, March 8, 2014
- Pete talks about the latest and greatest window and siding technology
Pete is joined by an expert in windows and siding.
Saturday, March 1, 2014
- Pete talks about remodeling from an electrical standpoint
Pete talks with Justin Blair and Kevin Trammel from SME electric about all your remodeling needs from an electrical standpoint.
Saturday, February 22, 2014
- Pete talks about upgrading an old furnace
Pete talks with Ballard Natural Gas about upgrading furnaces and explains why a proactive approach is best and that the average furnace has a useful life of about 16 years.
Saturday, February 15, 2014
- Pete Discusses treating your soil, planting and irrigation
Pete Discusses treating your soil, planting and irrigation with guest Stephanie Ripple from The Espoma Company, a pioneer in natural gardening solutions. Stephanie explains the benefits of an irrigation systems and how it can provide different amounts of water for different types of plants to prevent over watering.
Saturday, February 8, 2014
- Pete and Rob talk to Tom Beardslee from Seattle Home Appliance.
Pete and Rob talk to Tom Beardslee from Seattle Home Appliance.
Saturday, February 1, 2014
- Pete speaks with Lou Lincoln from ACC Custom Homes
Pete thinks most people believe a custom home is out of the realm of affordability. Lou Lincoln from ACC Custom Homes talks to them about how a custom home can fit into your budget.
Saturday, January 25, 2014
- Pete talks about painting with Rick Wahl from Bellevue Paint and Decorating in Bellevue
Pete gets painting tips from Rick Wahl about new paints and tips for getting the job done.
Thursday, January 23, 2014
- Home Matters 1-18-14
Brad Loveless, Marketing and Product Development Manager of Simpson Doors is our guest for today's show.
Sunday, January 12, 2014
- Pete talks about construction loans.
Pete talks to Luis and Marty with Banner Bank about construction loans.
Saturday, January 4, 2014
- Top tips for interior painting
Rick Wahl from Bellevue Paint gives the guys some important tips on painting.
Saturday, December 21, 2013
- How to find top quality furniture
Mitch Set low of Leathers Home Furnishings & Accessories joins the show
Saturday, December 14, 2013
- How to light your house during these dark winter days
Leah McNabb from Crescent Lighting joins the show to talk about all things lighting