Saturday, April 26, 2014
- Gain Cassen from Crescent lighting talks with Pete
Pete is joined by Gain Cassen from Crescent lighting talking about everything you need to know about lighting. They’re talking new trends in lighting, LED lights, incandescent bulbs and much more. Must listen!
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
- Pete talks home remodel with Kyle Keever
Pete is joined by Kyle Keever of Keever Remodeling
Saturday, April 12, 2014
- Pete dives into the latest furniture trends
Pete and his guest, Mitch Setlow discuss new furniture trends and explain how the the furniture buying process is improving.
Saturday, April 5, 2014
- Pete talks tile and stone installation
Pete is joined by Lyle Morris, owner of Interior Floor Designs, to discuss everything you need to know about tiles and stone.
Saturday, March 29, 2014
- Pete talks interest rates, mortgages and more.
Pete speaks with a mortgage specialist to breakdown a variety of loan products and to share some industry secrets.
Saturday, March 22, 2014
- Pete discusses in-home elderly care with a local expert
Pete is joined by the Director of a local in-home care service to discuss the various options for elderly care.
Saturday, March 15, 2014
- Pete shares a variety of tips and secrets on lumberyards
Pete talks with Steve Compton about a range of different woods and the quality from a lumberyard
Saturday, March 8, 2014
- Pete talks about the latest and greatest window and siding technology
Pete is joined by an expert in windows and siding.
Saturday, March 1, 2014
- Pete talks about remodeling from an electrical standpoint
Pete talks with Justin Blair and Kevin Trammel from SME electric about all your remodeling needs from an electrical standpoint.
Saturday, February 22, 2014
- Pete talks about upgrading an old furnace
Pete talks with Ballard Natural Gas about upgrading furnaces and explains why a proactive approach is best and that the average furnace has a useful life of about 16 years.
Saturday, February 15, 2014
- Pete Discusses treating your soil, planting and irrigation
Pete Discusses treating your soil, planting and irrigation with guest Stephanie Ripple from The Espoma Company, a pioneer in natural gardening solutions. Stephanie explains the benefits of an irrigation systems and how it can provide different amounts of water for different types of plants to prevent over watering.
Saturday, February 8, 2014
- Pete and Rob talk to Tom Beardslee from Seattle Home Appliance.
Pete and Rob talk to Tom Beardslee from Seattle Home Appliance.
Saturday, February 1, 2014
- Pete speaks with Lou Lincoln from ACC Custom Homes
Pete thinks most people believe a custom home is out of the realm of affordability. Lou Lincoln from ACC Custom Homes talks to them about how a custom home can fit into your budget.
Saturday, January 25, 2014
- Pete talks about painting with Rick Wahl from Bellevue Paint and Decorating in Bellevue
Pete gets painting tips from Rick Wahl about new paints and tips for getting the job done.
Thursday, January 23, 2014
- Home Matters 1-18-14
Brad Loveless, Marketing and Product Development Manager of Simpson Doors is our guest for today's show.