Thursday, January 14, 2016
- Top 5 at 5: Powerball, Soldiers and Professional Boxers, Seahawks, Vikings kicker Blair Walsh, Jimmy Fallon
One of the Powerball winners got the ticket as a gift from her employer. The billionaire bought a ticket for all of his employees.
Wednesday, January 13, 2016
- Top 5 at 5: Pete Carroll, Seahawks, Seattle Homeless, Recorders
Pete Carroll and a psychologist have formed a relationship over their fascination with the concept of ‘grit’.
Tuesday, January 12, 2016
- Top 5 at 5: Passing of Dick's founder, Seahawks, Seattle Homeless, Russell Wilson
Josh Kerns talked to Dick Spady's son about the passing of the "Dick's" founder
Monday, January 11, 2016
- Top 5 at 5: Seahawks, Fatal Fire, Portland Polygamist, David Bowie, Golden Globes
The Seahawks are headed to Carolina next for a matchup against the Panthers.
Friday, January 8, 2016
- Top 5 at 5: Blue Friday, Philadelphia Police Officer Shot, President Obama, Chip Kelly, Samuel L. Jackson
The guys discuss the latest angles on the game, including some unusually nice smack talk from Adrian Peterson about Marshawn Lynch.
Thursday, January 7, 2016
- Top 5 at 5: Human Trafficking, Seattle Homeless, The Seattle Seahawks, Sen. Marco Rubio
Local law enforcement agencies teamed up to take down a human trafficking network called “The League” in the Seattle-Bellevue area.
Tuesday, January 5, 2016
- Top 5 at 5: Uber Assault, President Obama, The Seattle Seahawks, Johnny Manziel, Mike Holmgren
A Seattle Uber driver who was groped says the ride share service needs to do more to protect drivers.
Monday, January 4, 2016
- Top 5 at 5: Armed Militiamen, Seahawks, Seattle’s Oldest Stand-Up Comic, ESPN's Stuart Scott, Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee
Why have armed militiamen taken over a government building in Oregon?
Wednesday, December 30, 2015
- Top 5 at 5: 2015, Earthquakes, Seattle Housing, Bill Cosby, Guns N' Roses
An earthquake near Victoria reawakens fear of the “Big One” in Mike. Plus, it was colder in Seattle today than at the North Pole.
Tuesday, December 29, 2015
- Top 5 at 5: Early Prison Releases, Seahawks, Seattle's Cat Cafe, Favorite Movies of 2015, Johnny Manziel
One man headed back to prison due to a calculating error that released him early is leaving a lot of hard work to put his life back on track behind.
Monday, December 28, 2015
- Top 5 at 5: Tamir Rice, Best Bites of the Year, Peyton Manning, President Obama, The Beatles, Motorhead
President Obama has one question for the people running for president right now: Why do you want this job?
Wednesday, December 23, 2015
- Christmas Travel Plans, Oso, Ted Cruz, NFL, Elf On The Shelf, Steve Harvey
Presidential hopeful Ted Cruz squares off with the Washington Post over a political cartoon that depicted his children as monkeys.
Tuesday, December 22, 2015
- Top 5 at 5: Seahawks, Donald Trump, State Troppers, Ballard, Russell Wilson
Donald Trump is again dominating headlines with his latest insults—this time directed at Hillary Clinton. A new poll says half of voters would be embarrassed to have him as president.
Monday, December 21, 2015
- Top 5 at 5: Ride the Ducks, Seahawks, Snoqualmie Tribe, Steve Harvey, Christmas
Ride the Ducks just cleared a hurdle to getting half of their fleet back on Seattle roads.
Friday, December 18, 2015
- Top 5 at 5: Kirkland’s Hawk House, Pete Carroll, Blue Thunder, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Macaulay Culkin
Seahawks: Pete Carroll says the hot hand will carry the ball for the team on Sunday. Russell Wilson brushes off comments from Browns head coach Mike Pettine.