Tuesday, August 18, 2015
- Top 5 at 5: Trump, Sex Workers, Sports, Stephen Colbert, Tim McGraw
Sara Lerner with a report on sex workers.
Monday, August 17, 2015
- Top 5 at 5: Fires rage in Chelan, Seahawks vs. Denver, Seahawks green jerseys, Gordon Ramsey
Gordon Ramsey ran the Iron Man this weekend in Lake Stevens
Thursday, August 13, 2015
- Top 5 at 5: The State Supreme Court, Pot, Summer Camp for Jews, Muslims, Christians, and learning, Dave Neihaus, Kurt Cobain
The State Supreme Court stepped up its sanctions against the Legislature for a lack of education funding.
Wednesday, August 12, 2015
- Top 5 at 5: Puyallup Crime Spree, Mariners Pitcher Hisashi Iwakuma, Jimmy Carter, Happiness and Marriage
A man went on a wild, deadly crime spree in Puyallup yesterday afternoon.
Tuesday, August 11, 2015
- Top 5 at 5: Water in WA, Smartphones, Military's Impact on Modern Food, The Seahawks, Iron Maiden
Western Washington cities are urging people to cut their water usage, but it isn’t mandated yet.
Friday, August 7, 2015
- Top 5 at 5: GOP presidential debate, Pan-African-themed crosswalks, Bobbleheads, Jon Stewart, Dr. Dre
The fallout from the first GOP presidential debate.
Thursday, August 6, 2015
- Top 5 at 5: SPD, Rick Perry, Seattle Start-Ups, Seahawks, Chris Farley as Shrek
A Seattle police officer got fired for lying about misplacing his service weapon.
Wednesday, August 5, 2015
- Top 5 at 5: Standoff at the Lake Bay marina, Amazon in Seattle, Travel Agents, Seahawks, Macklemore
How do Amazon workers feel about getting blamed for all of Seattle’s problems? Should we blame them?
Tuesday, August 4, 2015
- Top 5 at 5: Pride Week, Homeless tents are multiplying, Edith's Ballard house, Hawks Training Camp, 50 Cent
Rachelle Belle was at Edith's Ballard house this morning, it's probably being moved to Orcas Island, if enough funds can be raised.
Monday, August 3, 2015
- Top 5 at 5: Big Game Hunters, 710 ESPN Seattle’s Mike Salk, the Imagine Cup, Buzz Aldrin, The Foo Fighters
The latest big game hunters to receive the ire of the internet morality mob.
Friday, July 31, 2015
- Top 5 at 5: Seahawks, Pedestrian Rage in Seattle, Seafair Weekend, Safeco Field, Foo Fighters
Rachel Belle introduces us to a group of guys who put up a Craigslist ad looking for women to boat with them for Seafair Weekend.
Thursday, July 30, 2015
- Top 5 at 5: The Blue Angels, Cop killer Christopher Monfort, marijuana-themed bed and breakfast, Sports: Russell Wilson, Knitted Knockers
Cop killer Christopher Monfort apologized to Officer Timothy Brenton’s family at his sentencing today.
Wednesday, July 29, 2015
- Top 5 at 5: University of Cincinnati police officer, missing Malaysian airliner, South African man trapped in own mind, Patriots, Jimmy Kimmel
A piece of the missing Malaysian airliner may have been found today.
Tuesday, July 28, 2015
- Top 5 at 5: Seattle cyclist vs. Car, Tom Brady’s four-game suspension, a travelling library, Cecil the lion, Top Gun 2
Tom Brady’s four-game suspension for his role in DeflateGate was upheld today by NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell
Monday, July 27, 2015
- Top 5 at 5: The Blue Angels, Mike Huckabee, Special needs Clothing, Pitcher Randy Johnson, Bill Cosby
The Blue Angels are back in town! They’ll be causing some I-90 closures while they practice this week.