Thursday, November 5, 2015
- Thursday: "He Had Nothing In His Hands"
Dori vs. Biker, Trump Is On SNL, Kid Suspended For Bow and Arrow, Transgender
Wednesday, November 4, 2015
- Wednesday: "When I'm In The Bathroom Am I Protected By HIPPA Laws?"
Curious Video Of Mayor Murry, Cop Commits Suicide, Garbage Man Finds Checks/Returns Checks, Man With No Arms Plays Guitar With His Feet
Tuesday, November 3, 2015
- Tuesday: "The Drug Users Flock Here From Around The Country"
Homelessness in Seattle and Schools in WA State
Monday, November 2, 2015
- Monday: "This Is The Greatest Danger Our Nation Faces"
Triple Crown Winner, Obama/Debt, Happy Days Death
Friday, October 30, 2015
- Friday: "It's A Scary Place These Days"
TSA and Enhanced Drivers Licenses, Merging, Owl Attack in Discovery Park, Jared Fogel, Geroge W. Bush, Daniel Tosh
Thursday, October 29, 2015
- Thursday: "If You're A Kid And Truely Transgender, That's Gotta Be Hell"
The Fastest 15...Snohomish school accommodating trans-students, more from the girl who's teacher insists God is a myth, latest on the S.C. officer fired, Melissa Harris Perry caught using "Hard Work"
Wednesday, October 28, 2015
- Wednesday: "It Was A Fantastic Game"
Runaway Blimp, Towing on Eastlake, Kids Not Paying Bus Fare, World Series, Seahawks, Dr. Phil/Jared Fogel
Tuesday, October 27, 2015
- Tuesday: "It Goes On Forever"
Bride Sexy Dances for Groom, Traffic in Seattle, Marco Rubio
Monday, October 26, 2015
- Monday: "The Monorail Is Useless"
Racist Highschooler?, Woman Dies in CryoChamber, Lots o' Car Wrecks, New Arena in Seattle
Friday, October 23, 2015
- Friday: "Our Drill Is Poofing Up Now?"
Bertha, Burke Gilman, Teen Skater Surprises Mom, Sexiest Cartoon Character
Wednesday, October 21, 2015
- Wednesday: "If You Run Into A Car You're Gonna Take The Worst Of It"
Bikes Running Stop Signs, Mayor Ed Murray, Voting For 1366, Toll Lanes, Mike Ditka, Trump
Tuesday, October 20, 2015
- Tuesday: "Everyone Went Nuts"
Toll Lanes, Dan Patrick vs. Pete Carroll, Highschool Band Delivers Racist Gift Basket, Papa Johns
Monday, October 19, 2015
- Monday: "I Want The Pine Box; I Want To Be Buried"
Funeral Pricing, Should Kids In Seattle Be Offered Free Bus Passes, Praying Coach, Tim Eyeman
Friday, October 16, 2015
- Friday: "There Was A Great Moment On The View Today"
Homeless in Seattle, Praying Coach, Anne Coulter on The View
Thursday, October 15, 2015
- Thursday: "Bicycle Theft Is Rampant"
Bike Sharing, Pan Handlers, Derrick Colman, Aunt Sues Nephew