Friday, January 8, 2016
- Friday: "That Is Absolutely Not Correct"
Does Dori Have A Low Threshold For Pain?, Trump/Clinton, Caitlyn Jenner
Thursday, January 7, 2016
- Thursday: "It's A Tax On The Ignorant"
Powerball, Jay Inslee, Facebook Rant Backfires, Trump, Hillary Clinton
Wednesday, January 6, 2016
- Wednesday: "It's Just Me And My Goats"
Dori Looks Like An Old Immigrant Russian Woman, Seahawks, Ken Griffey Jr., TSA
Tuesday, January 5, 2016
- Tuesday: "Then You Put A Little Tequila On It"
Bertha and Seattle Seahawks
Monday, January 4, 2016
- Monday: "I Don't Think Humble Is A Word You'd Ever Associate To Jim McDermott"
Seahawks, Jim McDermott, WA Toll Glitch, MSNBC, Obama/Trump, Seattle Gun Shop
Tuesday, December 22, 2015
Amazon invests in last minute shopping
Monday, December 21, 2015
- Monday: Fastest 15
The State is getting money to fund a program that has prisoners recording messages for their kids
Friday, December 18, 2015
- Friday: "They Have Not Gotten A Penny From You"
SPECIAL STORY: We talk with the operator of the Hawk House in Kirkland. He responds to a private investigator's allegations that he's not donating money raised from visitors to charities. 1:33 We talk with a former Seahawk practice squad player trying to get back in the NFL. In the mean time, he's working at a Costco until he gets back. Cool guy. you'll love the interview.
Thursday, December 17, 2015
- Thursday: "The Thing Last Week Was A Lie"
Lynn Peterson and the DOT, Adele, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
Wednesday, December 16, 2015
- Wednesday: "I Think Bill Clinton Is A Genuinely Brillant Man"
Lynn Peterson and D.O.T, Republican Debate, MSNBC's Chris Matthews, Tom Brady
Tuesday, December 15, 2015
- Tuesday: "That Would Mean She Literally Lied To Us"
Tolling In Seattle Saves Lives, Good To Go, Bertha
Monday, December 14, 2015
- Monday: "As A Father You Try To Protect Your Kids"
Chinese President Cost Seattle Lots Of Money, Chipotle, Father Holds 3 Year Old Daughter Hostage, Star Wars, Donald Trump
Friday, December 11, 2015
- Friday: "You Look At Them As Pry Bars"
Shop With A Cop, Mayor Ed Murray, San Bernardino, 911 Call, Kurt Russell and Gun Culture
Wednesday, December 9, 2015
- Wednesday: "Facts Don't Matter Anymore"
WA Floods, Sound Transit, WA State Auditor Troy Kelly, 52 Year Old Man Identifies As 6 Year Old Girl, Colbert
Tuesday, December 8, 2015
- Give us 15 minutes... and we will give you the world
Give us 15 minutes... and we will give you the world