Tuesday, August 11, 2015
- Tuesday: "You Don't Say The "N" Word To A Bunch Of Black People"
Bizarre NFL Injury, Owner of Dorky's Arcade is a racist?, Dori tells a tale of getting mugged at 13 years old, Seattle Parking
Monday, August 10, 2015
- Monday: "Should I Move On To Other Topics?"
Dori airs a bit of dirty laundry about producer Jake on the air, Frank Gifford dies at 84, Man vs. Marmot
Friday, August 7, 2015
- Friday: "She Superimposed A Magic Eye"
Painted Crosswalks on Capitol Hill, Pitbull Attack, Seahawks and Percy Harvin, Primary Election
Wednesday, August 5, 2015
- Wednesday: "Nelson Mandela Is An Iconic Figure"
Tennessee Movie Theater Shooting, 12 Year Old Calls 911, Donald Trump, Cecil the Lion
Tuesday, August 4, 2015
- Tuesday: "I Climbed Up On My Roof With My Hose And I Drowned Him"
Seattle is the 7th most rat infested city, Donald Trump, Pit Bull attack, Dori recounts the time -28 years ago- he drowned a squirrel in his gutter
Monday, August 3, 2015
- Monday: "Trump Is Dialed In"
Seahawks, Politics, Donald Trump
Friday, July 31, 2015
- Friday: "Russell Wilson Has Just Signed A Very Rich New Contract"
Russell Wilson signs with the Seahawks, Kurt Cobain death photos will NOT be made public
Thursday, July 30, 2015
- Thursday: "Here In Washington Politics Is Everything"
Dori saw the Steely Dan cover band Nearly Dan, Planned Parenthood, King County Sheriff fired for sleeping on the job, basketball star Vin Baker works at a Starbucks
Wednesday, July 29, 2015
- Tuesday: "I Am Batman"
Raising the Minimum Wage in WA, The dentist who killed a protected lion
Tuesday, July 28, 2015
- Tuesday: "You've Got A Tight Little Package On You"
Dori is excited about the fact that listeners can text in to the show, Dori tells us about the cruise he took to Italy
Friday, July 10, 2015
- Friday: "Richard Sherman is a living example of pushing yourself to your utmost potential"
The Fastest 15...Richard Sherman with the Barbershop, Ice Cave victim's family speaks, Megyn Kelly points out Obama's silence on SF shooting
Tuesday, July 7, 2015
- Tuesday: "How Many More Lies?!"
The Fastest 15...Franklin County Sheriff Jim Raymond on the car-fire-murder of a mom and son, Bertha Update: No Update, Milwaukee Bucks to Seattle?
Monday, July 6, 2015
- Monday: "They Want A Transponder On Every Vehicle"
Seattle heat, Russell Wilson, Taxing Gas, Seattle's Pre-K Program, Hillary Clinton
Thursday, July 2, 2015
- Thursday: "He Was Just Sitting There Opening Mail, Giving Blah Answers"
Girl Scouts and the mysterious $1000,000 donor, Fireworks ban, Jim Harbaugh gives the WORST interview EVER
Wednesday, July 1, 2015
- Wednesday: "Our State Is Tinder Dry!"
Dori is trying to find the Girl Scouts $$$ donor, Fireworks Ban, Seattle Street Car Budget, Obama and Overtime