Friday, September 11, 2015
- How to gauge the chemistry between Wilson and Graham
Brock Huard talks about how to best gauge the chemistry between Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson and Jimmy Graham.
Thursday, September 10, 2015
- What makes Michael Bennett so valuable to the Seahawks' defense?
Brock Huard looks at Seahawks defensive end Michael Bennett, who was praised in the Patriots' NFL Films Super Bowl special, and explains what makes him so valuable.
Wednesday, September 9, 2015
- Can Frank Clark win rookie of the year?
Dave Wyman discusses Frank Clark's chances of winning defensive rookie of the year.
Tuesday, September 8, 2015
- Why and how the Seahawks named their captains
Brock Huard discusses the Seahawks naming Russell Wilson, Bobby Wagner and Jon Ryan as their captains.
Monday, September 7, 2015
- What earned Christine Michael a ticket out of town?
Brock Huard looks at the Seahawks' trade of Christine Michael to the Cowboys and explains the reasoning behind Seattle's move.
Friday, September 4, 2015
- Who's in, who's out at wide receiver for the Seahawks?
Danny O'Neil predicts which wide receivers the Seahawks will keep.
Thursday, September 3, 2015
- Describing four young Seahawks in scouting terms
Brock Huard explains which scouting terms apply to Seahawks running back Thomas Rawls, safety Dion Bailey, center Drew Nowak and defensive end Frank Clark.
Wednesday, September 2, 2015
- Where do the Seahawks stand at fullback?
Brock Huard discusses the competition at fullback between Derrick Coleman and Will Tukuafu.
Tuesday, September 1, 2015
- Why the Seahawks parted ways with Norwood, Jeanpierre
Brock Huard weighs in on the two most notable moves the Seahawks made on Monday, which were the release of center Lemuel Jeanpierre and the trade of wide receiver Kevin Norwood to Carolina.
Monday, August 31, 2015
- Are Seahawks more aggressive on defense under Kris Richard?
Brock Huard looks at the Seahawks' play under first-year defensive coordinator Kris Richard and compares it to former DC Dan Quinn's style.
Thursday, August 27, 2015
- Marshawn Lynch most talented but not the best?
Brock Huard reacts to Seahawks running backs coach Sherman Smith calling Marshawn Lynch the most talented player he's coached, but not the best.
Wednesday, August 26, 2015
- Could Tharold Simon push Cary Williams?
Brock Huard discusses the possibility of Tharold Simon pushing Cary Williams for the Seahawks' starting job at right cornerback.
Tuesday, August 25, 2015
- Pete Carroll wants more protection for quarterbacks after handoffs
Brock Huard explains how Pete Carroll feels about quarterbacks getting hit after read-option handoffs.
Monday, August 24, 2015
- Which Seahawk has had the best preseason?
Brock Huard selects the Seahawks player who has shined the most in Seattle's first two preseason games.
Friday, August 21, 2015
- What to watch for with Garry Gilliam at right tackle
Brock Huard identifies two things to keep an eye on as right tackle Garry Gilliam makes his first career start against Kansas City.