Monday, July 6, 2015
- Why are PEDs viewed differently in the NFL?
Brock Huard discusses how and why performance-enhancing-drug violations are seemingly more accepted in the NFL than they are in MLB.
Thursday, July 2, 2015
- Could the Seahawks have a top-five offense?
Brock Huard discusses the ceiling for the Seahawks' offense in 2015.
Tuesday, June 30, 2015
- Will the Huskies win five games in 2015?
Brock Huard discusses a realistic win total for the Huskies in 2015.
Monday, June 29, 2015
- What will the Russell Wilson contract negotiations come down to?
Brock Huard identifies the one thing that Russell Wilson's contract negotiations will come down to.
Friday, June 26, 2015
- How long will the Seahawks' championship window be open?
Mike Salk discusses how much longer the Seahawks have to win a Super Bowl with their current core of players.
Thursday, June 25, 2015
- Is a sixth O-lineman or a nickelback more important?
Dave Wyman discusses whether it's more important for a football team to have a sixth offensive lineman who can play multiple positions or a nickelback.
Wednesday, June 24, 2015
- The Seahawks' deepest and shallowest position groups
Danny O'Neil discusses which of the Seahawks' position groups are the deepest and shallowest.
Tuesday, June 23, 2015
- What makes Russell Wilson elite?
Danny O'Neil discuss what trait makes Seahawks quarterback elite.
Monday, June 22, 2015
- Why Bruce Irvin is in for a big season in 2015
Danny O'Neil explains why he thinks Seahawks linebacker Bruce Irvin is poised for a big season in 2015.
Friday, June 19, 2015
- Will Bruce Irvin be with the Seahawks after 2015?
Brock Huard discusses linebacker Bruce Irvin's future with the Seahawks.
Thursday, June 18, 2015
- Is an extension for Bobby Wagner nearing?
Brock Huard talks about Bobby Wagner's contract situation and if the Seahawks will sign him to a lucrative deal in the very near future.
Wednesday, June 17, 2015
- Any interest in John Moffitt now that he's making a comeback?
Brock Huard weighs in on former Seahawks offensive lineman John Moffitt attempting a comeback to the NFL after retiring during the 2013 season.
Tuesday, June 16, 2015
- Debunking a 'nonsensical' take on Russell Wilson
Brock Huard reacts to what he calls a "nonsensical" take on Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson.
Monday, June 15, 2015
- Does Kasen Williams have a chance to make Seahawks?
With former UW wide receiver Kasen Williams agreeing to a deal with the Seahawks over the weekend, Brock Huard looks at his chances to make the active roster.
Friday, June 12, 2015
- Should the Seahawks pursue ex-Eagles G Evan Mathis?
With Philadelphia letting guard Evan Mathis go, would he be a good fit for the Seahawks' rebuilding effort on the offensive line?