Thursday, April 30, 2015
- Picking a receiver, defensive end and offensive lineman for the Seahawks
Brock Huard identifies the wide receiver, defensive end and offensive lineman he'd like to see the Seahawks draft.
Wednesday, April 29, 2015
- What's Russell Okung's future with the Seahawks?
Brock Huard explains why he thinks this will be left tackle Russell Okung's last season with the Seahawks.
Tuesday, April 28, 2015
- The Seahawks' worst draft pick under Schneider, Carroll
Brock Huard says guard John Moffitt was the Seahawks' worst draft pick under general manager John Schneider and coach Pete Carroll.
Monday, April 27, 2015
- Two mid-round wide receivers who could interest the Seahawks
Brock Huard shares his thoughts on Sammie Coates of Auburn and Chris Conley from Georgia, two wide receivers who could be of interest to the Seahawks as mid-round selections.
Friday, April 24, 2015
- What jumps out on the Kiper-McShay mock draft?
Brock Huard breaks down what ESPN NFL Draft experts Mel Kiper, Jr. and Todd McShay have the Seahawks doing in their mock draft.
Thursday, April 23, 2015
- Could any of the Huskies' top prospects slide in the draft?
Brock Huard discusses the possibility of any of the Huskies' top four prospects to fall out of the second round.
Wednesday, April 22, 2015
- The toughest game on the Seahawks' schedule
Brock Huard identifies what he believes is the toughest game on the Seahawks' 2015 schedule.
Tuesday, April 21, 2015
- What has held Christine Michael back?
Brock Huard explains how a running back as talented as the Seahawks' Christine Michael can go two years without seeing meaningful playing time.
Monday, April 20, 2015
- The state of the Seahawks' secondary
Brock Huard discusses the health of the Seahawks' secondary as the team begins its offseason program.
Friday, April 17, 2015
- Will Adrian Peterson end up in the NFC West?
Brock Huard discusses where running back Adrian Peterson will end up now that he's been reinstated.
Thursday, April 16, 2015
- Anticipating the Seahawks' soon-to-be-released schedule
Brock Huard discusses the critical elements of the soon-to-be-released NFL schedule from the Seahawks' standpoint.
Wednesday, April 15, 2015
- Could the Seahawks draft a RB in the second round?
Brock Huard discusses whether or not he could see the Seahawks taking a running back with their first pick.
Tuesday, April 14, 2015
- Could the Seahawks draft a quarterback?
Brock Huard discusses one quarterback he could see the Seahawks drafting as a backup if Tarvaris Jackson doesn't return.
Monday, April 13, 2015
- What Wilson can accomplish with Seahawks teammates in Hawaii
Brock Huard discusses what Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson should try to accomplish during the team's trip to Hawaii this week.
Friday, April 10, 2015
- How Wilson helps the Seahawks' running game
Brock Huard explains how quarterback Russell Wilson helps the Seahawks' running game.