Tuesday, February 10, 2015
- Why is Vernon Adams one of the best storylines in football?
Brock Huard explains why Oregon's addition of Eastern Washington's All-American quarterback Vernon Adams is both a great storyline and bad news for the Pac-12.
Monday, February 9, 2015
- Can we take the Ndamukong Suh-Seahawks rumors seriously?
Brock Huard addresses the report that free-agent defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh wants to come to Seattle and whether it is feasible.
Friday, February 6, 2015
- Seahawks' best business tactic in dealing with Marshawn Lynch?
Brock Huard discusses what would be the best business tactic for the Seahawks to use in dealing with Marshawn Lynch and his contract.
Thursday, February 5, 2015
- What to expect from Russell Wilson's new contract
Brock Huard looks ahead to the contract that Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson will get this offseason.
Wednesday, February 4, 2015
- How Kearse, Browner factored into Seahawks' final play
Brock Huard explains how Seahawks wide receiver Jermaine Kearse and Patriots cornerback Brandon Browner factored into the decisive play of the Super Bowl.
Tuesday, February 3, 2015
- How good was Michael Bennett for the Seahawks in the Super Bowl?
Brock Huard looks at how good defensive end Michael Bennett played in the Super Bowl to keep the Seahawks' pass rush strong without Jordan Hill.
Monday, February 2, 2015
- Where had Chris Matthews been all season?
Brock Huard looks at wide receiver Chris Matthews' breakout performance in defeat for the Seahawks in the Super Bowl.
Friday, January 30, 2015
- Can Tom Brady learn the Seahawks D from Brandon Browner?
Brock Huard answers how much Patriots QB Tom Brady can learn from teammate and former Seahawks CB Brandon Browner about Seattle's schemes.
Thursday, January 29, 2015
- Why could Doug Baldwin be the best receiver in the Super Bowl?
Brock Huard reacts to Sidney Rice's claim that he'd take the Seahawks' Doug Baldwin over any of the Patriots receivers.
Wednesday, January 28, 2015
- The importance of the Seahawks' stealthy linebackers vs. New England
Brock Huard looks at Seattle's quiet linebackers corps and how they'll be important in the Super Bowl matchup vs. the Patriots.
Tuesday, January 27, 2015
- Are the Seahawks that much faster than the Patriots?
Brock Huard looks at some numbers that show the Seahawks are exponentially faster than the Patriots on both sides of the ball.
Monday, January 26, 2015
- What role will former Seahawk Brandon Browner have in the Super Bowl?
Brock Huard looks at the Super Bowl role of Patriots cornerback Brandon Browner, who jumped ship from the Seahawks after last season.
Friday, January 23, 2015
- The "chess match" between Seahawks' defense, Pats' offense
Brock Huard explains what What linebacker Bobby Wagner meant when he talked about a chess match between the Seahawks' defense and the Patriots' defense.
Thursday, January 22, 2015
- Will Rob Gronkowski be a problem for the Seahawks defense?
Brock Huard addresses one of the few weaknesses of the Seahawks defense, tight ends, and if that means a big Super Bowl for Rob Gronkowski.
Wednesday, January 21, 2015
- Could Luke Willson be this Super Bowl's Malcolm Smith?
Brock Huard says tight end Luke Willson could be a surprising Super Bowl MVP like linebacker Malcolm Smith was last year.