Monday, April 6, 2015
- The challenge with Bobby Wagner's extension
Danny O'Neil discusses the challenge the Seahawks will face with middle linebacker Bobby Wagner's extension.
Friday, April 3, 2015
- An expanded role for Will Tukuafu?
Danny O'Neil discusses how Will Tukuafu might have an expanded role with the Seahawks beyond fullback and defensive line.
Thursday, April 2, 2015
- What to make of the Seahawks re-signing Tukuafu, Williams
Brock Huard weighs in on the Seahawks re-signing fullback/defensive lineman Will Tukuafu and defensive tackle Jesse Williams.
Wednesday, April 1, 2015
- Should the Seahawks increase Marshawn Lynch's workload?
Brock Huard discusses the possibility of the Seahawks increasing Marshawn Lynch's workload next season.
- Will the Seahawks add another center in free agency?
John Clayton says he could see the Seahawks adding a center in free agency next week to give them another option to replace starter Max Unger.
Tuesday, March 31, 2015
- A closer look at free-agent center Chris Myers
Brock Huard shares his thoughts on free-agent center Chris Myers, who reportedly visited the Seahawks on Monday.
Monday, March 30, 2015
- What's going on with Brandon Mebane?
Brock Huard discusses what the Seahawks' interest in free-agent nose tackles indicates about Brandon Mebane's status with the team.
Friday, March 27, 2015
- Transparency from Seahawks' John Schneider
Brock Huard shares his thoughts on Seahawks general manager John Schneider admitting that it's hard to see wide receiver Golden Tate thrive in Detroit.
Thursday, March 26, 2015
- Will Russell Wilson's deal get done before the season?
Brock Huard discusses the timetable for the Seahawks and quarterback Russell Wilson agreeing to a new deal.
Wednesday, March 25, 2015
- One NFL rule change will affect the Seahawks in particular
Brock Huard explains how the NFL's rule change regarding peel-back blocks will impact the Seahawks.
Tuesday, March 24, 2015
- On the Seahawks getting four compensatory picks
Brock Huard weighs in on the Seahawks being awarded four compensatory picks in the upcoming NFL draft.
Monday, March 23, 2015
- How less would be more with Darrell Bevell
Brock Huard explains why it would benefit Seahawks offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell to keep a lower profile.
Friday, March 20, 2015
- What is the Seahawks' best offseason move?
Brock Huard looks over all of the Seahawks' offseason moves and picks which one will be the most important.
Thursday, March 19, 2015
- What will the Seahawks do if they lose Tarvaris Jackson?
Brock Huard responds to a report that free-agent Seahawks backup QB Tarvaris Jackson will visit with the Miami Dolphins.
Wednesday, March 18, 2015
- Are any available veterans WRs worth pursuing?
Brock Huard looks at a slow wide receiver market and discusses if any of the available veterans would make sense for Seattle.