Thursday, November 5, 2015
- Why are the Huskies favored vs. No. 12 Utah?
Brock Huard breaks down why exactly the 4-4 Washington Huskies are actually favored to win at home Saturday against the 12th-ranked Utah Utes.
Wednesday, November 4, 2015
- How prevalent is sign-stealing in college football?
Brock Huard discusses sign-stealing in college football.
Tuesday, November 3, 2015
- Which Seahawk has improved the most of late?
Brock Huard identifies the Seahawk who has improved the most over the last few weeks.
Monday, November 2, 2015
- How the Seahawks didn't allow any sacks against Dallas
Brock Huard explains how the Seahawks managed to not allow any sacks during their win over Dallas.
Friday, October 30, 2015
- Has Michael Bennett played well enough for a raise?
Brock Huard talks about Seahawks defensive end Michael Bennett's big season so far and whether it's enough for him to get more money in the offseason.
Thursday, October 29, 2015
- Is Cougars quarterback Luke Falk for real?
In preparation for their trip to the Palouse, Mike Salk asks Brock Huard if WSU quarterback Luke Falk is as good as his numbers suggest.
Wednesday, October 28, 2015
- Which Seahawks starter is on the shortest rope?
Danny O'Neil identifies the Seahawks starter who has the shortest rope.
Tuesday, October 27, 2015
- How can Paul Richardson help the Seahawks?
Brock Huard discusses how wide receiver Paul Richardson can help the Seahawks now that he has started practicing.
Monday, October 26, 2015
- How the Seahawks can mask their pass-protection issues
Brock Huard discusses one way the Seahawks can mask some of their issues in pass protection, starting Sunday against Dallas.
Friday, October 23, 2015
- Who should be the Seahawks' starting right tackle?
Brock Huard explains why he'd like to see the Seahawks replace Garry Gilliam with Alvin Bailey at right tackle.
Thursday, October 22, 2015
- How has Marshawn Lynch played?
Brock Huard discusses how Seattle's offensive-line issues have impacted running back Marshawn Lynch.
Wednesday, October 21, 2015
- How has Richard Sherman played this season?
Danny O'Neil discusses how Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman has played this season.
Tuesday, October 20, 2015
- How Paul Richardson will help the Seahawks' offense
Brock Huard explains how wide receiver Paul Richardson will impact the Seahawks' offense when he returns from the Physically Unable to Perform list.
Monday, October 19, 2015
- What stood out about Jimmy Graham's big day
Brock Huard shares his observations of Jimmy Graham's eight-catch, 140-yard performance against Carolina.
Friday, October 16, 2015
- What can realistically be expected from Marshawn Lynch on Sunday?
Brock Huard talks about what should be expected from Marshawn Lynch, who will return for the Seahawks Sunday after two games with a hamstring injury.