Wednesday, March 4, 2015
- Could former Cardinal Darnell Dockett end up in Seattle?
Brock Huard discusses the possibility of former Cardinals defensive tackle Darnell Dockett signing with the Seahawks.
Tuesday, March 3, 2015
- Can a star veteran receiver fit in the Seahawks' system?
Brock Huard looks at the star veteran receivers expected to be on the market and if any would be worth a try in the Seahawks' system.
Monday, March 2, 2015
- What did Marshawn Lynch's comments in Turkey mean?
Brock Huard looks at what Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch meant with his comments about the final Super Bowl play.
Friday, February 27, 2015
- What is next for Adrian Peterson?
With Adrian Peterson winning his appeal against the NFL, Brock Huard addresses what could be next for the All-Pro running back.
Thursday, February 26, 2015
- What to know about the Seahawks and Ricky Jean-Francois
Brock Huard shares his thoughts on the Seahawks' reported interest in free-agent defensive tackle Ricky jean-Francois.
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
- If available at No. 31, would the Seahawks take Shaq Thompson or Todd Gurley?
Brock Huard assesses the Seahawks' potential interest in draft prospects Shaq Thompson and Todd Gurley.
Tuesday, February 24, 2015
- Is Cardinals coach Bruce Arians the Seahawks' new top enemy?
Brock Huard answers if Cardinals coach Bruce Arians, whose four-year extension was announced Monday, will replace Jim Harbaugh as Seattle's biggest enemy.
Monday, February 23, 2015
- Which former Husky helped himself most at the combine?
Brock Huard discusses how the four former Huskies fared at the scouting combine.
Friday, February 20, 2015
- Brock Huard's three favorite players at the combine
Brock Huard identifies his three favorite players at the scouting combine.
Thursday, February 19, 2015
- Jermaine Kearse's future with the Seahawks
Brock Huard discusses the chances of the Seahawks giving wide receiver Jermaine Kearse a new deal anytime soon.
Wednesday, February 18, 2015
- Seahawks wide-receiver options with Fitzgerald off the table
Brock Huard discusses a few options the Seahawks have at wide receiver, including a notable free agent and some that couple available in the draft.
Tuesday, February 17, 2015
- Comparing Shaq Thompson and Kam Chancellor
Brock Huard weighs in on a comparison between former Huskies linebacker Shaq Thompson and Seahawks strong safety Kam Chancellor.
Monday, February 16, 2015
- Could Seahawks target free-agent TE Jordan Cameron?
Tom Wassell and Andy Bunker look at free-agent tight end Jordan Cameron and if he could end up in the Seahawks offense next season.
Friday, February 13, 2015
- Do the Seahawks have any in-house options to replace Maxwell?
Brock Huard says he believes the Seahawks don't have any cornerbacks on their roster who could replace Byron Maxwell should he leave in free agency.
Thursday, February 12, 2015
- What Kevin Williams meant to the Seahawks' defense
Brock Huard discusses the impact that defensive tackle Kevin Williams made in 2014 and whether he could be re-signed this offseason.