Tuesday, August 4, 2015
- Does Douglas McNeil have a chance in Seahawks' WR competition?
Brock Huard shares his thoughts on wide receiver Douglas McNeil and his chances of making the Seahawks' roster.
Monday, August 3, 2015
- What do the Seahawks see in new CB Mohammed Seisay?
Brock Huard takes a look at the Seahawks' acquisition of cornerback Mohammed Seisay from the Lions and why Seattle wanted to get him.
Friday, July 31, 2015
- Does Russell Wilson's deal help or hurt Bobby Wagner?
With Russell Wilson signed and Bobby Wagner likely next up, Brock Huard answers if Wagner's chances of getting a deal go up or down.
Thursday, July 30, 2015
- An interesting stat on Russell Wilson
Brock Huard shares an interesting stat about Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson.
Wednesday, July 29, 2015
- Could the Seahawks cut Christine Michael?
Brock Huard discusses the possibility of the Seahawks moving on from running back Christine Michael.
Tuesday, July 28, 2015
- Should the Seahawks consider Evan Mathis?
Brock Huard discusses whether free-agent guard Evan Mathis is a viable option for the Seahawks.
Monday, July 27, 2015
- Will Tarvaris Jackson have serious competition for backup QB job?
Brock Huard discusses whether Tarvaris Jackson is a lock to be the Seahawks' backup quarterback.
Friday, July 24, 2015
- How many receivers will Seahawks keep on the roster?
Brock Huard looks at ESPN Seahawks reporter Terry Blount's roster prediction and if Seattle could in fact carry seven wide receivers.
Thursday, July 23, 2015
- Has the Pac-12 caught up to the SEC?
With a whole cast of characters in the conference, Brock Huard talks about the Pac-12 and whether it can be as formidable as the SEC.
Wednesday, July 22, 2015
- Why is the day before Seahawks training camp huge?
Brock Huard explains why the day before the first practice at Seahawks training camp may actually be a bigger day for the team.
Tuesday, July 21, 2015
- What injury return will be most significant in Seahawks camp?
With several Seahawks coming back from injury, Brock Huard talks about the most important to watch in training camp.
Monday, July 20, 2015
- Why Doug Baldwin will be a memorable Seahawk
Doug Baldwin has made headlines for his views on the Confederate Flag, but he's also know for his controversial Super Bowl TD celebration. Who is the real Doug Baldwin?
Thursday, July 16, 2015
- Will Christine Michael be on the Seahawks roster in 2015?
Brock weighs in on Christine Michael's roster status, could he be cut during training camp?
Wednesday, July 15, 2015
- What do contract negotiations typically entail?
Brock Huard discusses what's typically discussed in contract negotiations.
Tuesday, July 14, 2015
- With the 49ers fading, who is the Seahawks' top rival?
Brock Huard identifies the Seahawks' new top rival now that the 49ers don't appear to pose much of a threat.