Tuesday, December 30, 2014
- How much of an impact would losing Dan Quinn have on the Seahawks?
Brock Huard talks about the interest from NFL teams in Seahawks defensive coordinator Dan Quinn for head coaching jobs.
Monday, December 29, 2014
- How underrated are the Seahawks' linebackers?
Brock Huard discusses the Seahawks' linebacker corps, calling it not only underrated but the best in the NFL.
Tuesday, December 23, 2014
- Who is Rams quarterback Shaun Hill reminiscent of?
Brock Huard answers the question of who is Shaun Hill, the quarterback who will lead the St. Louis Rams into CenturyLink Field on Sunday.
Monday, December 22, 2014
- Michael Bennett was "unblockable" against Arizona
Brock Huard shares his thoughts on the way defensive lineman Michael Bennett played against the Cardinals.
Friday, December 19, 2014
- How will Seahawks hold up without Unger and Okung?
Brock Huard discusses how the Seahawks' offensive line will fare without starters Max Unger and Russell Okung Sunday night against the Cardinals.
Thursday, December 18, 2014
- How much support could Richard Sherman get for MVP?
Brock Huard talks about whether Seahawks star cornerback Richard Sherman could get MVP support like Texans DE J.J. Watt.
Wednesday, December 17, 2014
- What kind of package will the Cards have for Logan Thomas?
Brock Huard discusses how the Cardinals might use rookie quarterback in some fashion against the Seahawks.
Tuesday, December 16, 2014
- How much will the Seahawks miss Russell Okung?
Brock Huard discusses how much left tackle Russell Okung's absence will impact the Seahawks.
Monday, December 15, 2014
- What's the reason for Jordan Hill's increasing production?
Brock Huard talks about Seahawks defensive tackle Jordan Hill's recent sack binge.
Friday, December 12, 2014
- What should the Cardinals expect from Ryan Lindley?
Brock Huard explains why the Cardinals are in big trouble if Ryan Lindley has to be their quarterback for an extended period of time.
Thursday, December 11, 2014
- What's Tharold Simon's ceiling?
Brock Huard discusses how good he thinks Seahawks cornerback Tharold Simon can become.
Wednesday, December 10, 2014
- How the 49ers should use Colin Kaepernick Sunday
Brock Huard explains how the 49ers should use quarterback Colin Kaepernick Sunday against the Seahawks.
Tuesday, December 9, 2014
- A new bias for NFL quarterbacks?
Brock Huard explains what he thinks is a new bias among NFL quarterbacks.
Monday, December 8, 2014
- Should Seahawks consider alternatives at right tackle?
Brock Huard discusses whether he thinks Seahawks rookie right tackle Justin Brit is in any danger of losing his starting job.
Friday, December 5, 2014
- A key number for Lynch and the Seahawks against Philadelphia
Brock Huard explains why 79 is an important number for the Seahawks against Philadelphia.