Monday, February 23, 2015
- Which former Husky helped himself most at the combine?
Brock Huard discusses how the four former Huskies fared at the scouting combine.
Friday, February 20, 2015
- Brock Huard's three favorite players at the combine
Brock Huard identifies his three favorite players at the scouting combine.
Thursday, February 19, 2015
- Jermaine Kearse's future with the Seahawks
Brock Huard discusses the chances of the Seahawks giving wide receiver Jermaine Kearse a new deal anytime soon.
Wednesday, February 18, 2015
- Seahawks wide-receiver options with Fitzgerald off the table
Brock Huard discusses a few options the Seahawks have at wide receiver, including a notable free agent and some that couple available in the draft.
Tuesday, February 17, 2015
- Comparing Shaq Thompson and Kam Chancellor
Brock Huard weighs in on a comparison between former Huskies linebacker Shaq Thompson and Seahawks strong safety Kam Chancellor.
Monday, February 16, 2015
- Could Seahawks target free-agent TE Jordan Cameron?
Tom Wassell and Andy Bunker look at free-agent tight end Jordan Cameron and if he could end up in the Seahawks offense next season.
Friday, February 13, 2015
- Do the Seahawks have any in-house options to replace Maxwell?
Brock Huard says he believes the Seahawks don't have any cornerbacks on their roster who could replace Byron Maxwell should he leave in free agency.
Thursday, February 12, 2015
- What Kevin Williams meant to the Seahawks' defense
Brock Huard discusses the impact that defensive tackle Kevin Williams made in 2014 and whether he could be re-signed this offseason.
Wednesday, February 11, 2015
- Is Paul Allen more involved than we think?
Brock Huard discusses owner Paul Allen's level of involvement in the Seahawks.
Tuesday, February 10, 2015
- Why is Vernon Adams one of the best storylines in football?
Brock Huard explains why Oregon's addition of Eastern Washington's All-American quarterback Vernon Adams is both a great storyline and bad news for the Pac-12.
Monday, February 9, 2015
- Can we take the Ndamukong Suh-Seahawks rumors seriously?
Brock Huard addresses the report that free-agent defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh wants to come to Seattle and whether it is feasible.
Friday, February 6, 2015
- Seahawks' best business tactic in dealing with Marshawn Lynch?
Brock Huard discusses what would be the best business tactic for the Seahawks to use in dealing with Marshawn Lynch and his contract.
Thursday, February 5, 2015
- What to expect from Russell Wilson's new contract
Brock Huard looks ahead to the contract that Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson will get this offseason.
Wednesday, February 4, 2015
- How Kearse, Browner factored into Seahawks' final play
Brock Huard explains how Seahawks wide receiver Jermaine Kearse and Patriots cornerback Brandon Browner factored into the decisive play of the Super Bowl.
Tuesday, February 3, 2015
- How good was Michael Bennett for the Seahawks in the Super Bowl?
Brock Huard looks at how good defensive end Michael Bennett played in the Super Bowl to keep the Seahawks' pass rush strong without Jordan Hill.