Monday, July 27, 2015
- Incentive for Russell Wilson to sign before training camp
With Seahawks training camp just four days away, John Clayton explains why it would make sense for Russell Wilson to sign an extension before Friday.
Friday, July 24, 2015
- Will Russell Wilson agree before training camp next week?
John Clayton breaks down every aspect of the Russell Wilson situation, including the likelihood of Wilson agreeing with the Seahawks before practice next Friday.
Thursday, July 23, 2015
- How healthy will the Legion of Boom be in training camp?
John Clayton provides an update on the health of Legion of Boom members coming back from injuries, Richard Sherman, Earl Thomas and Kam Chancellor.
Thursday, July 16, 2015
- John Clayton gives his contract breakdown of recent linebacker signings
There were a lot of rich contracts handed out in the NFL the last couple of days. John Clayton gives us the numbers and gives us an idea of how that could effect upcoming Seahawks contracts.
Wednesday, July 15, 2015
- Any deadlines with Russell Wilson's contract negotiations?
John Clayton weighs in on the multi-year deals given to the four franchise-tagged players, how they could affect the Seahawks and whether there are any deadlines -- first or soft -- in Seattle's negotiations with Russell Wilson.
Tuesday, July 14, 2015
- Is Marshawn Lynch on his way to the Hall of Fame?
John Clayton looks at the potential of Marshawn Lynch of making the Hall of Fame when he retires and what he needs to do to make himself a lock.
Monday, July 13, 2015
- The most impactful NFL suspensions for 2015
John Clayton talks about the players suspended for games in 2015 that have the most impact on their teams, including Tom Brady, Greg Hardy and Antonio Gates.
- Will Tom Brady's suspension be reduced?
John Clayton discusses whether the NFL will reduce the suspension handed down to Tom Brady as part of the Deflategate scandal.
Friday, July 10, 2015
- Can Jimmy Graham vault Seahawks to NFL's highest-scoring team?
John Clayton returns from vacation and answers the guys' questions, including if the Seahawks can become one of the NFL's highest-scoring teams with Jimmy Graham.
Wednesday, July 1, 2015
- John Clayton's last appearance before his vaction
John Clayton gives us the latest on Seahawk contract negotiations, Super Bowl locations, and much more.
Tuesday, June 30, 2015
- Why Seahawks have the brightest 3-year future in the NFL
John Clayton talks about his collaborative ESPN piece ranking the top NFL franchises for the next three years and why the Seahawks ranked in at No. 1.
Monday, June 29, 2015
- Have the Seahawks undervalued Michael Bennett?
John Clayton reacts to Michael Bennett's latest comments about being unsatisfied with his contract and discusses whether the Seahawks have undervalued him.
Friday, June 26, 2015
- What will it take now for Russell Wilson to sign an extension?
John Clayton talks about the Russell Wilson reportedly wanting to be the highest paid player in the NFL and what it will take now for the Seahawks to sign him long-term.
Thursday, June 25, 2015
- How much is Russell Wilson asking for?
John Clayton weighs in on a report that Russell Wilson is asking for an extension greater than the one Aaron Rodgers signed two years ago.
Tuesday, June 23, 2015
- Is the shine off Seahawks OC Darrell Bevell?
John Clayton talks about Seahawks offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell being left out of the top 10 on a list of the best OCs in the NFL.