Friday, January 15, 2016
- How important is having Marshawn Lynch for Seahawks on Sunday?
With the Seahawks playing well during Marshawn Lynch's injury and him likely playing Sunday, John Clayton talks about how Seattle should utilize him vs. Carolina.
Thursday, January 14, 2016
- Will Chip Kelly work as the 49ers new head coach?
John Clayton talks about the San Francisco 49ers' hiring of Chip Kelly and why it could work out after his failed run with the Philadelphia Eagles.
Wednesday, January 13, 2016
- The Professor breaks down the move of the Rams back to LA
John Clayton talks about how the meeting went that got the Rams to move from St. Louis to Los Angeles at the Inglewood location. He also says right now Russell Wilson is a better QB than Cam Newton.
Tuesday, January 12, 2016
- The Professor says cold weather games are a huge ratings success
John Clayton says the NFL won't ever cancel a game due to extreme cold as they are a ratings smash. Plus he gives us an update on which teams will be on the move this offseason.
Monday, January 11, 2016
- Were the Seahawks good or lucky in win over Vikings?
John Clayton talks about the Seahawks' thrilling 10-9 playoff win over the Vikings, which featured a shanked Minnesota field goal in the final moments.
Friday, January 8, 2016
- John Clayton goes over some awards that overlooked Seahawks yet again
John Clayton comes on again and talks about more Seahawks snubs on major awards. Plus he gives his prediction for the final score between SEA/MIN.
Thursday, January 7, 2016
- What was the turning point of the Seahawks season?
John Clayton takes a look back at the Seahawks' season and discusses where the team's turning point may have been.
Wednesday, January 6, 2016
- Will the cold hurt the Seahawks or Vikings more?
With record low temperatures expected Sunday in Minnesota, John Clayton discusses whether the sub-zero environment will hurt the Seahawks or Vikings more.
Tuesday, January 5, 2016
- The Professor gives us a coaches roundup around the NFL
John Clayton talks about why Chuck Pagano was retained in Indy, the classy way Tom Coughlin parted way with the Giants and why the heck the Browns hired former baseball GM Paul Depodesta.
Monday, January 4, 2016
- Why the Seahawks have their championship swagger back
John Clayton reviews the Seahawks' 36-6 win over the Cardinals in Sunday's season finale and explains why he think Seattle's championship swagger is back.
Wednesday, December 30, 2015
- Which potential first-round opponent is the best matchup for Seahawks?
John Clayton gives us his thoughts on why Chip Kelly didn't work in the NFL and where he may end up next. Plus he gives us his thoughts on who the Seahawks would matchup with best in the playoffs.
Tuesday, December 29, 2015
- What's the best wild-card matchup for the Seahawks?
John Clayton identifies the best matchup for the Seahawks in the wild-card round of the playoffs.
Monday, December 28, 2015
- Why the Seahawks need Marshawn Lynch in the playoffs
John Clayton talks about the Seahawks' loss to the Rams on Sunday, looking ahead to the playoffs, and why they need Marshawn Lynch back in the postseason.
Wednesday, December 23, 2015
- The Professer gives us a lesson about the coaching changes coming this offseason
John Clayton breaks down the Odell Beckham/Josh Norman fallout and what could come of it. Plus a look at possible coaching changes after the season and a look at Pro Bowl voting.
Tuesday, December 22, 2015
- Will the Seahawks keep using a running-back committee?
John Clayton talks about the Seahawks backfield and if Christine Michael did enough Sunday to convince Seattle to go away from a running back committee.