Wednesday, November 4, 2015
- Former Husky Desmond Trufant is emerging into a top cornerback
John Clayton says former Husky Desmond Trufant is emerging into one of the NFL's best cornerbacks in his third season.
Tuesday, November 3, 2015
- Where will Kaepernick and the 49ers go from here?
John Clayton weighs in on the 49ers' reported decision to bench quarterback Colin Kaepernick.
Monday, November 2, 2015
- Why Russell Wilson proved he's worth what he's making
John Clayton talks about the Seahawks' 13-12 victory over the Cowboys and how it was an example of why Russell Wilson is worth his big contract for Seattle.
Friday, October 30, 2015
- How effective will Dez Bryant be if he plays vs. Seahawks?
John Clayton talks about the impact that Dez Bryant could have if he does indeed return from injury in the Cowboys' game against the Seahawks.
Thursday, October 29, 2015
- Is Seahawks offensive line going to be a problem going forward?
John Clayton takes a close look at the Seahawks offensive line and whether or not it will be a continuing problem for the franchise.
Wednesday, October 28, 2015
- John is all over Jason Pierre-Paul's return to the Giants
The Professor is all over the story about Jason Pierre-Paul returning to practice with the Giants, plus he gives his take on current Dallas starting QB Matt Cassel.
Tuesday, October 27, 2015
- The Professor's take on the release of Ryan Mallett
John Clayton brings up the release of Ryan Mallett, and updates us on Johnny Manziel, the Cardinals, and Dan Campbell's success in Miami.
Monday, October 26, 2015
- Can Russell Wilson now be considered better than Andrew Luck?
John Clayton talks about Andrew Luck's issues this season and if Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson can now be considered the better of the 2012 draft picks.
Friday, October 23, 2015
- Did the Seahawks look like the team of old in win over 49ers?
John Clayton brings his analysis of the Seahawks' 20-3 win over the 49ers on Thursday night and whether it signified that Seattle is back to its old self.
Wednesday, October 21, 2015
- What to make of Fred Jackson's car accident
John Clayton shares his thoughts on the car accident that Seahawks running back Fred Jackson was involved in near the team's practice facility Tuesday. He also gives an injury report and weighs in on the importance of having linebacker Bobby Wagner back.
Tuesday, October 20, 2015
- Clayton on the Seahawks' communication breakdown vs. Carolina
John Clayton discusses communication issues in the Seahawks' defense, disappointing teams in the NFL, and the performances of quarterbacks Philip Rivers and Colin Kaepernick this season.
Monday, October 19, 2015
- Where does the blame go on Seahawks defense?
John Clayton analyzes another Seahawks loss after leading in the fourth quarter, comparing the defense to the blown saves of ex-Mariners closer Fernando Rodney.
Friday, October 16, 2015
- Will Seahawks keep winning streak vs. Panthers going?
John Clayton looks at the Seahawks' chances of beating Carolina Sunday for their fifth win over the Panthers in four seasons.
Thursday, October 15, 2015
- Why hasn't Jimmy Graham fit in yet in Seahawks' offense?
John Clayton talks about Seahawks tight end Jimmy Graham's low numbers in his first five games with Seattle.
Wednesday, October 14, 2015
- The Professor gives us an injury update from around the NFL
John Clayton gives us a health update from around the NFL including the possibility of Ben Roethlisberger returning to the field. Plus which undefeated team had the highest risk of losing this week.