Thursday, August 6, 2015
- How will the Seahawks offensive line battle shake out?
John Clayton talks about the Seahawks offensive line competition, including who are the front-runners and who has been the surprise so far.
Tuesday, August 4, 2015
- Might the Texans be interested in Christine Michael?
John Clayton discusses whether the Texans might be interested in Seattle's Christine Michael in light of Arian Foster's groin injury.
Monday, August 3, 2015
- Will Kam Chancellor end his holdout before big penalties hit?
John Clayton looks at the holdout situation of Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor and the likelihood of him reporting to training camp before big penalties hit.
Friday, July 31, 2015
- Breaking down the details of Russell Wilson's huge extension
John Clayton has the details of Russell Wilson's four-year extension with the Seahawks, and he also has thoughts from the first day of training camp.
Thursday, July 30, 2015
- Will Kam Chancellor report to Seahawks training camp?
On the eve of Seahawks training camp, John Clayton breaks down the situation with Kam Chancellor, who is reportedly unhappy with his deal and may hold out.
Wednesday, July 29, 2015
- Clayton is optimistic about Wilson agreeing to a deal with the Seahawks
John Clayton talks about the upcoming deadline for a deal between the Seahawks and Russell Wilson, Kam Chancellor's potential holdout, Jason Pierre-Paul's stressed relationship with the Giants and the latest in Deflategate.
Tuesday, July 28, 2015
- What's next after the NFL upheld Brady's suspension?
John Clayton discusses the NFL's decision to uphold Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his role in the Patriots' "Deflategate" scandal.
Monday, July 27, 2015
- Incentive for Russell Wilson to sign before training camp
With Seahawks training camp just four days away, John Clayton explains why it would make sense for Russell Wilson to sign an extension before Friday.
Friday, July 24, 2015
- Will Russell Wilson agree before training camp next week?
John Clayton breaks down every aspect of the Russell Wilson situation, including the likelihood of Wilson agreeing with the Seahawks before practice next Friday.
Thursday, July 23, 2015
- How healthy will the Legion of Boom be in training camp?
John Clayton provides an update on the health of Legion of Boom members coming back from injuries, Richard Sherman, Earl Thomas and Kam Chancellor.
Thursday, July 16, 2015
- John Clayton gives his contract breakdown of recent linebacker signings
There were a lot of rich contracts handed out in the NFL the last couple of days. John Clayton gives us the numbers and gives us an idea of how that could effect upcoming Seahawks contracts.
Wednesday, July 15, 2015
- Any deadlines with Russell Wilson's contract negotiations?
John Clayton weighs in on the multi-year deals given to the four franchise-tagged players, how they could affect the Seahawks and whether there are any deadlines -- first or soft -- in Seattle's negotiations with Russell Wilson.
Tuesday, July 14, 2015
- Is Marshawn Lynch on his way to the Hall of Fame?
John Clayton looks at the potential of Marshawn Lynch of making the Hall of Fame when he retires and what he needs to do to make himself a lock.
Monday, July 13, 2015
- The most impactful NFL suspensions for 2015
John Clayton talks about the players suspended for games in 2015 that have the most impact on their teams, including Tom Brady, Greg Hardy and Antonio Gates.
- Will Tom Brady's suspension be reduced?
John Clayton discusses whether the NFL will reduce the suspension handed down to Tom Brady as part of the Deflategate scandal.