Monday, February 9, 2015
- What does Marshawn Lynch want from the Seahawks?
John Clayton looks at Marshawn Lynch's situation with the Seahawks and what demands he may have to stay with the team in 2015.
Friday, February 6, 2015
- At what position do the Seahawks need the most help?
With the offseason here, John Clayton looks over the Seahawks roster and breaks down what position group could use the most help through free agency.
Thursday, February 5, 2015
- Have Doug Baldwin's recent outbursts hurt his reputation?
John Clayton talks about the chip on Seahawks receiver Doug Baldwin's shoulder and his recent actions in the spotlight.
Wednesday, February 4, 2015
- What's next for Marshawn Lynch and the Seahawks?
John Clayton discusses what he thinks will happen with Marshawn Lynch and the Seahawks this offseason and why running backs have been increasingly devalued around the NFL.
Tuesday, February 3, 2015
- Dan Quinn finally gets his shot to coach with Falcons
John Clayton looks at all of the details to former Seahawks defensive coordinator Dan Quinn's arrival as the Falcons' new head coach.
Monday, February 2, 2015
- John thinks Marshawn Lynch will hold out and may not return to Seahawks
John Clayton weighs in on the future of Marshawn Lynch in Seattle and talks about where the call on the Seahawks' final play ranks in the history bad calls in the Super Bowl.
Friday, January 30, 2015
- How did Marshawn Lynch come out looking after this week?
John Clayton looks at Marshawn Lynch's antics during Super Bowl week and whether he came out looking positive.
Thursday, January 29, 2015
- Clayton on Patriots' tricky usage of ineligible player rules
John Clayton gives us a better explanation of how refs will keep track of players that check in as eligible, something the Patriots have used to success in recent games.
Wednesday, January 28, 2015
- John says Tom Cable's has perfectly tailored this offense to Russell Wilson's strengths
The Professor talks about how Tom Cable has nailed the formula for setting up this offense to Russell Wilson's strengths. He also says Seattle has better linebackers than New England.
Tuesday, January 27, 2015
- The Professor was underwhelmed with media day
John Clayton thinks that media day was held in too small of a venue and nothing major came out of it. He thinks what Lynch did was within the rules, so he should avoid the fines.
Monday, January 26, 2015
- How big of a storyline will Marshawn Lynch be this week?
John Clayton looks at the fines and threat of penalty for Marshawn Lynch's gestures and if the controversy will linger throughout the Super Bowl week.
Friday, January 23, 2015
- The Seahawks are all healthy for the Super Bowl
The Professor was at Pete Carroll's press conference today and tells us that the team is healthy, including Richard Sherman. He also gives his theory on what Pete told Jeremy Lane after his 'Gronk isn't all that good' comment.
Thursday, January 22, 2015
- Why the Patriots' handling of Deflategate is "insulting"
John Clayton explains why he doesn't buy the denials of involvement in Deflategate by Tom Brady and Bill Belichick in press conferences Thursday.
Wednesday, January 21, 2015
- Richard Sherman's history with New England's Tom Brady
John Clayton joins "Danny, Dave and Moore" to look at Richard Sherman's entertaining press conference and history with Patriots QB Tom Brady.
Tuesday, January 20, 2015
- Potential successors if Dan Quinn leaves for Atlanta
John Clayton discusses the latest with Seahawks defensive coordinator Dan Quinn and the Falcons and identifies a few potential successors.