Monday, April 13, 2015
- What to make of Russell Wilson's interest in baseball
John Clayton looks at Russell Wilson bringing up his interest in baseball and how it may relate to his contract extension talks with the Seahawks.
Friday, April 10, 2015
- The futures of Christine Michael and Robert Turbin
John Clayton discusses the futures of Seahawks running backs Robert Turbin and Christine Michael, who are both entering pivotal seasons in 2015.
Thursday, April 9, 2015
- Will the Seahawks pick up Bruce Irvin's option?
John Clayton discusses the factors at play in the Seahawks' upcoming decision about whether or not to pick up linebacker Bruce Irvin's fifth-year option.
Wednesday, April 8, 2015
- Who are the Seahawks' "core" players?
John Clayton discusses how the Seahawks define what general manager John Schneider calls their "core" players.
Tuesday, April 7, 2015
- Could Marcus Peters and Danny Shelton both go in the top 15?
John Clayton identifies the teams he could see selecting former Huskies Danny Shelton and cornerback Marcus Peters in the first half of the first round.
Monday, April 6, 2015
- Seahawks still in play for Stefen Wisniewski?
John Clayton discusses the latest free-agent visit for offensive lineman Stefen Wisniewski and whether the Seahawks still have a chance to sign him.
Friday, April 3, 2015
- What is the state of the Saints heading into 2015?
John Clayton looks to New Orleans, where Jimmy Graham was traded away and it could be now or never for the Saints.
Thursday, April 2, 2015
- Who were the standout players at UW's pro day?
John Clayton shares what he saw at the University of Washington's pro day, including what he likes about Danny Shelton and a nice day from Kasen Williams.
Wednesday, April 1, 2015
- Will the Seahawks sign another center in free agency?
John Clayton says he could see the Seahawks adding a center in free agency next week to give them another option to replace starter Max Unger.
Tuesday, March 31, 2015
- Why the decline in pay for interior defensive linemen?
John Clayton looks at the market for interior defensive lineman, and why a change in offense in the NFL has hurt how they're getting paid.
Monday, March 30, 2015
- The latest on Seahawks nose tackle Brandon Mebane's situation
John Clayton talks about Brandon Mebane's situation, including if and when the Seahawks could cut him and why he'd have to take a pay cut on the open market.
Friday, March 27, 2015
- John Clayton sums up the Owner's Meetings
John Clayton joins the guys and sums up the owners meetings and the rule change going through on extra points.
Thursday, March 26, 2015
- 'Good things ahead' for Seahawks pass rusher Cassius Marsh
John Clayton shares his thoughts on what defensive lineman Cassius Marsh might be able to bring to the Seahawks in 2015 after missing most of his rookie season with an injury. weighs in on the news that NFL prospect Randy Gregory of Nebraska tested positive for marijuana at the scouting combine.
Wednesday, March 25, 2015
- Changes likely coming with extra points in NFL
John Clayton checks in from the NFL owners' meetings and discusses the possible changes to extra points and the ramifications they would have.
Tuesday, March 24, 2015
- The story behind Pete Carroll's photobomb seen 'round the world
John Clayton shares the backstory of Seahawks coach Pete Carroll photobombing his appearance on SportsCenter on Tuesday afternoon.