Thursday, January 22, 2015
- Why the Patriots' handling of Deflategate is "insulting"
John Clayton explains why he doesn't buy the denials of involvement in Deflategate by Tom Brady and Bill Belichick in press conferences Thursday.
Wednesday, January 21, 2015
- Richard Sherman's history with New England's Tom Brady
John Clayton joins "Danny, Dave and Moore" to look at Richard Sherman's entertaining press conference and history with Patriots QB Tom Brady.
Tuesday, January 20, 2015
- Potential successors if Dan Quinn leaves for Atlanta
John Clayton discusses the latest with Seahawks defensive coordinator Dan Quinn and the Falcons and identifies a few potential successors.
Monday, January 19, 2015
- Was Seahawks-Packers the best conference championship game ever?
John Clayton breaks down the Seahawks' amazing comeback NFC title win and decides if it was the best conference championship game of all-time.
Friday, January 16, 2015
- Aaron Rodgers could have a tough day against the Seahawks
John Clayton explains why he thinks Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers could be in for a long afternoon against Seattle in the NFC title game.
Thursday, January 15, 2015
- Can the Packers keep up with Seahawks if Eddie Lacy's banged up?
With news that running back Eddie Lacy was pulled from practice, John Clayton looks at the Packers chances with both he and Aaron Rodgers hobbled.
Wednesday, January 14, 2015
- Why Jets couldn't wait for Dan Quinn in search for head coach
John Clayton takes a look over Wednesday's multiple coach hirings, including Todd Bowles to the Jets, where Dan Quinn was a favorite.
Tuesday, January 13, 2015
- Where Russell Wilson, Aaron Rodgers rank among NFL quarterbacks
With the Seahawks and Packers set to meet for the NFC title, John Clayton discusses where he thinks Russell Wilson and Aaron Rodgers rank among the NFL's top quarterbacks.
Monday, January 12, 2015
- Is Kam Chancellor the most important player on the Seahawks' defense?
John Clayton looks at the Seahawks' impressive playoff win over Carolina and the statement-making performance by strong safety Kam Chancellor.
Friday, January 9, 2015
- Which home teams are on upset alert in the divisional round?
John Clayton talks about the two home teams that he could envision losing this weekend and gives his prediction for the Seahawks-Panthers game.
Thursday, January 8, 2015
- Where does Russell Wilson rank among the remaining playoff QBs?
The Professor looks over the class of quarterbacks still playing in the NFL playoffs and ranks them as we head into the divisional round.
Wednesday, January 7, 2015
- How much does losing DT Star Lotulelei hurt Panthers?
John Clayton looks at the loss of injured defensive tackle Star Lotulelei for the Panthers, and what it means for the Seahawks on Saturday.
Tuesday, January 6, 2015
- Will Seahawks unnerve Panthers QB Cam Newton?
John Clayton looks ahead to Saturday's playoff game and answers how Panthers QB Cam Newton will react to playing the Seahawks in CenturyLink Field.
Monday, January 5, 2015
- Could Larry Fitzgerald end up in Seattle?
John Clayton explains why he thinks the Seahawks and Larry Fitzgerald would be a perfect fit if the Cardinals and the veteran receiver part ways this offseason.
Tuesday, December 30, 2014
- Why Detroit is Seahawks' easiest possible playoff opponent
John Clayton looks at the three possible teams the Seahawks can meet in two weeks and explains why they line up best vs. the Lions.