Tuesday, October 13, 2015
- How will the Seahawks keep Thomas Rawls involved?
John Clayton discusses how he thinks the Seahawks will continue to incorporate rookie running back Thomas Rawls once Marshawn Lynch returns from his hamstring injury. Also, how good are the Panthers?
Monday, October 12, 2015
- How discouraged should Seahawks fans be by loss to Bengals?
John Clayton assesses the Seahawks' overtime loss to the undefeated Bengals on Sunday and talks about if there's more to be discouraged than encouraged by.
Friday, October 9, 2015
- Can Seahawks win in Cincinnati without Marshawn Lynch?
Fresh off the news that Marshawn Lynch isn't traveling to Cincinnati, John Clayton has everything you need to know about Beast Mode's hamstring injury.
Thursday, October 8, 2015
- Can the Seahawks outscore the Bengals' offense?
John Clayton previews Sunday's Seahawks-Bengals matchup, including Cincinnati's unassuming defense and the weapons Seattle will have to outscore.
Wednesday, October 7, 2015
- John Clayton thinks Marshawn Lynch will play against Cincinnati
John Clayton gives us an update on if he thinks Marshawn Lynch will play against the Bengals and takes a look at the evolution of Andy Dalton.
Tuesday, October 6, 2015
- K.J. Wright's illegal bat and the history of that rule
John Clayton shares his thoughts on the decisive play of the Seahawks' win over Detroit and the history of the rule that states it's illegal to bat the ball out of the end zone.
Friday, October 2, 2015
- Even if Marshawn Lynch can play Monday, should he?
John Clayton shares his insights on Marshawn Lynch's status for Monday's Seahawks-Lions game and if he should play even if he can.
Thursday, October 1, 2015
- Could Seahawks have been better off not trading for Jimmy Graham?
John Clayton discusses Jimmy Graham's involvement in the Seahawks offense and if Seattle may have been better off still having Max Unger to anchor the O-line?
Wednesday, September 30, 2015
- Is it concerning that the Seahawks have no interceptions?
John Clayton shares his thoughts on why the Seahawks' defense hasn't intercepted a pass through three games.
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
- Lions are a mess heading into Monday night game vs. Seahawks
John Clayton discusses the state of the Lions, who are 0-3 entering Monday night's game against the Seahawks at CenturyLink Field.
Monday, September 28, 2015
- Is Thomas Rawls the heir apparent to Marshawn Lynch?
After Thomas Rawls' big game vs. Chicago, John Clayton looks at the rookie running back and his chances to supplant Marshawn Lynch as the Seahawks' No. 1 man.
Friday, September 25, 2015
- Will Marshawn Lynch play in Seahawks' home opener?
John Clayton looks at Marshawn Lynch's calf injury and questionable tag heading into Sunday's Seahawks-Bears game and if it's enough to hold him out.
Thursday, September 24, 2015
- Are the Seahawks set up to blow out the Bears?
With Kam Chancellor back in the fold and the Bears dealing with all kinds of issues, John Clayton looks at if Seattle is in line for a huge day vs. Chicago.
Wednesday, September 23, 2015
- The Professor talks about the impact of Kam Chancellor's return
John Clayton weighs in on the impact of Kam Chancellor rejoining the Seahawks and how much he will play right away.
Tuesday, September 22, 2015
- The Professor gives us his take on Matt Cassel's impact with the Cowboys
John Clayton brings us up to speed on the Cowboys signing Matt Cassel now that Tony Romo will miss around 2 months.