Thursday, May 28, 2015
- What to make of agent's comments about Wilson's contract negotiations
John Clayton weighs in on what Russell Wilson's agent told 710 ESPN Seattle about the contract negotiations between the Seahawks and their star quarterback.
Monday, May 18, 2015
- What does Ryan Tannehill's new contract mean for Russell Wilson?
John Clayton reacts to Ryan Tannehill's six-year, $95 million contract extension with Miami, and talks about whether it could impact Russell Wilson's talks with Seattle.
Thursday, May 14, 2015
- What will happen with Bruce Irvin?
John Clayton reacts to what Seahawks linebacker Bruce Irvin said about wanting to play in Atlanta once his contract expires at the end of the 2015 season.
Wednesday, May 13, 2015
- Is Brandon Mebane safe with his current contract?
John Clayton returns to talk everything NFL, including what could save Brandon Mebane from needing to restructure his contract to stay with the Seahawks.
Tuesday, May 12, 2015
- Will Brady's suspension be reduced on appeal?
John Clayton says he doesn't think the NFL will reduce Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension, saying it will be hard to overturn.
Monday, May 11, 2015
- Did the NFL give the Patriots the right punishment for Deflategate?
John Clayton reacts to the NFL's huge punishment for the Patriots, which includes a four-game suspension for Tom Brady, and the loss of two draft picks and $1 million.
Friday, May 8, 2015
- John gives his impression of Seahawks rookie camp
John Clayton talks about his first impressions of the rookies at rookie camp today. He says Frank Clark represented himself well in his first gathering with the media.
Thursday, May 7, 2015
- Will a rookie start on the Seahawks' offensive line?
John Clayton predicts that at least one of the three offensive linemen the Seahawks drafted will start as a rookie.
Wednesday, May 6, 2015
- How will the NFL punish the Patriots?
John Clayton weighs in on how the NFL might discipline the Patriots after an investigation concluded that the team likely deflated footballs and that quarterback Tom Brady "was at least generally aware."
Tuesday, May 5, 2015
- Is Bruce Irvin irritated or motivated after his option wasn't picked up?
John Clayton delves into Bruce Irvin's situation after the Seahawks decided not to pick up the linebacker's fifth-year option.
Monday, May 4, 2015
- Evaluating the Seahawks' draft class
John Clayton weighs in on the Seahawks' decision to select defensive end Frank Clark and evaluates their eight-player draft class as a whole.
Friday, May 1, 2015
- How will Shaq Thompson be used in Carolina?
John Clayton talks about the three former Huskies picked in the first round of the NFL Draft, including what position Shaq Thompson will play for the Panthers.
Thursday, April 30, 2015
- Will Huskies have three drafted in the first round?
Minutes before joining ESPN Radio's coverage of the NFL Draft, John Clayton takes a look at the three former Huskies projected in the first round.
Wednesday, April 29, 2015
- Could the Seahawks trade up?
John Clayton discusses the possibility of the Seahawks trading up in this year's draft, something they've done only once under general manager John Schneider and coach Pete Carroll.
Tuesday, April 28, 2015
- How Wilson's deal might compare to Roethlisberger's and Rodgers'
John Clayton discusses how he thinks the contract Russell Wilson ends up getting from the Seahawks will compare to those of fellow quarterbacks Ben Roethlisberger and Aaron Rodgers.