Wednesday, December 17, 2014
- Can the Seahawks handle Arizona's pressure?
John Clayton looks ahead to Sunday's Seahawks-Cardinals game and how Seattle will deal with all the pressure Arizona is going to bring.
Tuesday, December 16, 2014
- Breaking down the Seahawks' playoff scenarios
John Clayton discusses the likelihood of the Seahawks earning the No. 1 overall seed in the NFC playoffs with two games remaining.
Monday, December 15, 2014
- Have Seahawks reclaimed status as the NFC's best team?
John Clayton looks at the Seahawks' 17-7 win over the 49ers and decides if Seattle should be considered the best team in the NFC.
Friday, December 12, 2014
- Can the Cardinals win any games with a third-string QB?
After QB Drew Stanton's injury Thursday night, John Clayton takes a look at the Arizona Cardinals and if they can win at all with third-stringer Ryan Lindley.
Thursday, December 11, 2014
- What's wrong with the 49ers' offense?
John Clayton explains what he thinks is the root of the 49ers' offensive struggles.
Wednesday, December 10, 2014
- Will 49ers LB NaVorro Bowman play at all in 2014?
John Clayton says that even though 49ers linebacker NaVorro Bowman has been activated from the PUP list, there's no guarantee that he'll play at all in 2014.
Tuesday, December 9, 2014
- Is this the end of the Seahawks-49ers rivalry?
John Clayton says that with the turmoil in San Francisco, this Sunday will likely be the end of the Seahawks and 49ers having an intensely competitive rivalry.
Monday, December 8, 2014
- How the Seahawks are finding big plays on offense
John Clayton looks back at the Seahawks' 24-14 win in Philadelphia and breaks down how the Seattle offense is finding ways to get chunk plays.
Friday, December 5, 2014
- How the Seahawks health problems helped in the long run
John Clayton talks about the Seahawks tough road game at Philly and how the defensive depth was helped out with its previous injury woes.
Thursday, December 4, 2014
- Is LeSean McCoy or Darren Sproles a bigger concern for Seahawks?
John Clayton discusses which of the Eagles' running backs -- LeSean McCoy out of the backfield or Darren Sproles on returns -- should concern the Seahawks more.
Wednesday, December 3, 2014
- Sunday's Seahawks vs. Eagles game is a 'bonus win' for the victor
John Clayton says that winning this game is a bonus, not a necessity, for the Seahawks' or Eagles' playoff future.
Tuesday, December 2, 2014
- Seahawks should be able to move the ball on the Eagles
John Clayton thinks the Seahawks should be able to move the ball and score on the Eagles defense in what he thinks may be a higher-scoring game than others believe.
Monday, December 1, 2014
- Will the San Francisco 49ers trade or fire coach Jim Harbaugh?
John Clayton comes back from the holiday weekend to address the rumors about even more turmoil between the 49ers and head coach Jim Harbaugh.
Friday, November 28, 2014
- The 49ers organization may be heading toward a freefall
John Clayton thinks the 49ers organization is in serious trouble and on the verge of wholesale changes. He thinks the Seahawks resurgence gives them a great shot at winning the division.
Wednesday, November 26, 2014
- Seahawks should be willing to kick red zone field goals late in close games
John Clayton describes Russell Wilson as the perfect two-minute drill quarterback, and says because of that, the Seahawks should be willing to kick field goals in the red zone when down 6 or fewer.