Friday, December 4, 2015
- Will Seahawks or Vikings be more hamstrung by injuries?
With both Minnesota and Seattle dealing with multiple notable injuries, John Clayton talks about which team will be most impacted on Sunday.
Thursday, December 3, 2015
- Has the new PAT rule helped or hurt the game?
The Professor talks about the new PAT rule that results in extra points from the 35-yard line and why he thinks it needs to go.
Wednesday, December 2, 2015
- The Professor thinks two teams might move this offseason
John Clayton talks about the possible moves to Los Angeles involving the Rams and Chargers. Are both teams on the way to LA? Also what teams should the Seahawks be looking as as the most likely to compete for the final playoff spot?
Tuesday, December 1, 2015
- What to make of the Seahawks letting Drew Nowak go
John Clayton shares his thoughts on the Seahawks' decision to waive former starting center Drew Nowak as well as Monday night's Cleveland-Baltimore game and Seattle's Week-13 matchup with Minnesota.
Monday, November 30, 2015
- How will Seahawks handle the loss of Jimmy Graham?
John Clayton talks about the Seahawks' 39-30 win and the loss of tight end Jimmy Graham for the season with a knee injury.
Wednesday, November 25, 2015
- How long will Marshawn be out and will he start when he returns?
John Clayton speculates on how long Marshawn Lynch will be out following surgery and what his role will be coming back. Plus he makes his Apple Cup prediction.
Tuesday, November 24, 2015
- Clayton weighs in on the NFL's officiating this season
John Clayton talks about the Browns benching quarterback Johnny Manziel, the status of Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch, Seattle's chances against the Steelers on Sunday and the NFL's officiating this season.
Monday, November 23, 2015
- Is the Marshawn Lynch era over in Seattle?
With Marshawn Lynch hurt and after Thomas Rawls' huge game vs. San Francisco, the Professor breaks down the running back situation for the Seahawks.
Friday, November 20, 2015
- How will the NFL handle its confusing catch rule?
John Clayton takes aim at the NFL's catch rule, something that burned Seattle last week and elicited a statement from NFL V.P. of officiating Dean Blandino.
Thursday, November 19, 2015
- The Professor reacts to Earl Thomas' pointed comments about Seahawks
John Clayton reacts to Seahawks All-Pro safety Earl Thomas' honest take on what is holding back Seattle.
Wednesday, November 18, 2015
- Can 49ers' Blaine Gabbert shock the Seahawks?
John Clayton talks about the Seahawks' must-win scenario Sunday, where they'll play a 49ers team with a surprisingly productive Blaine Gabbert at QB.
Tuesday, November 17, 2015
- The Professor's thoughts on the NFC Wildcard picture
The Professor gives his thoughts on the Seahawks' chances looking forward this season, Aldon Smith's suspension, the NFC Wildcard picture, and whether we should be afraid for the Steelers to come up to Century Link in a couple weeks.
Monday, November 16, 2015
- Reviewing the Seahawks' loss to Arizona
John Clayton assesses the Seahawks' loss to Arizona, saying while quarterback Russell Wilson was bad, penalties did Seattle in. Clayton also talks about how Minnesota made a statement with its road win over Oakland.
Friday, November 13, 2015
- Will Marshawn Lynch play after being listed as questionable with an abdominal injury
John Clayton gives us an injury report and his thoughts on Marshawn's abdominal injury and whether he can still play. He also gives his take on last night's Bills/Jets game.
Thursday, November 12, 2015
- How desperate are the Colts after bringing in Whitehurst?
John Clayton covers all the news in the NFL, including former Seahawks quarterback Charlie Whitehurst rejoining Matt Hasselbeck with the Colts.