Monday, March 16, 2015
- What's next for the Seahawks in free agency?
John Clayton assesses how the Seahawks fared in the first week of free agency and looks ahead to what could be next.
Friday, March 13, 2015
- Have Seahawks added enough to be better than at the end of last season?
John Clayton assesses the additions the Seahawks have made and if they're enough to make up for their losses in free agency to consider them better than at the end of 2014.
Thursday, March 12, 2015
- The Professor is baffled by the Eagles signing of DeMarco Murray
John Clayton talks about being stunned that DeMarco Murray signed with Philadelphia as they already had 2 running backs in the fold. They also discuss the future of another RB Trent Richardson.
Wednesday, March 11, 2015
- What to expect from Jimmy Graham in the Seahawks' offense
John Clayton shares additional thoughts on the Seahawks' trading for tight end Jimmy Graham, including a prediction on how many catches he'll have in his first season in Seattle.
Tuesday, March 10, 2015
- Breaking down the Seahawks' huge trade for Jimmy Graham
John Clayton looks at a busy day in the NFL highlighted by the Seahawks' acquisition of Jimmy Graham for Max Unger in a blockbuster trade.
Monday, March 9, 2015
- The fall of the 49ers as the Seahawks' top competition
John Clayton covers the "break-up" in San Francisco, where the 49ers have parted ways with Jim Harbaugh, losing Frank Gore, and Colin Kaepernick could be traded.
Friday, March 6, 2015
- Does Marshawn Lynch's deal increase value for other running backs?
Fresh off the breaking news of a reported new deal for Marshawn Lynch, John Clayton looks at how his salary impacts the running back market.
Thursday, March 5, 2015
- Darnell Dockett leaves Arizona, buts stays in the NFC West
John Clayton joins the show as he does everyday to give us an NFL update as Darnell Dockett leaves Arizona, but does stay in the NFC West, ending up with the 49ers. Plus more on LeSean McCoy ending up with Buffalo.
Wednesday, March 4, 2015
- What's next for the Eagles?
John Clayton talks about what's next for the Philadelphia Eagles after trading RB LeSean McCoy to Buffalo for LB Kiko Alonso.
Tuesday, March 3, 2015
- What's behind the "stunning" reported LeSean McCoy-Kiko Alonso trade
John Clayton covers the reported blockbuster trade that would send LeSean McCoy to Buffalo and reunite LB Kiko Alonso with his college coach Chip Kelly in Philly.
Monday, March 2, 2015
- Who hit the market after the franchise tag period?
John Clayton covers who was tagged and who wasn't at the end of the NFL's franchise tag period on Monday afternoon.
Friday, February 27, 2015
- Making sense of Friday's NFL-wide purge of players
John Clayton breaks down a busy day of releases across the NFL on what turned out to be a Black Friday and explains how it will affect the free-agent market.
Thursday, February 26, 2015
- James Carpenter's future with the Seahawks
John Clayton discusses how much he thinks free-agent left guard James Carpenter will want and how much the Seahawks will be willing to give him.
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
- The likeliest landing spots for Byron Maxwell
John Clayton explains why Jacksonville could make a run at Seahawks free-agent cornerback Byron Maxwell and identifies Philadelphia as another potential fit.
Tuesday, February 24, 2015
- Will Earl Thomas' shoulder injury linger into 2015 season?
John Clayton talks about All-Pro Seahawks safety Earl Thomas' shoulder surgery and why he faces a tough timetable to be ready for the start of next season.