Tuesday, November 18, 2014
- What should the Seahawks do at running back in 2015?
John Clayton considers all of the Seahawks' options at running back for 2015--should they bring back Marshawn Lynch?
Monday, November 17, 2014
- Inability to tackle Seahawks' biggest issue in loss to Chiefs
John Clayton recaps the Seahawks' loss to Kansas City on Sunday, and explains why tackling was the biggest factor in the defeat.
Friday, November 14, 2014
- How effective will Marshawn Lynch (questionable) be against Chiefs?
John Clayton looks at Marshawn Lynch's questionable status and discusses if his leg issue could be a factor Sunday in Kansas City.
Thursday, November 13, 2014
- Preparing for a run-heavy Seahawks-Chiefs battle
John Clayton says both the Seahawks and Chiefs have excellent running games on both sides of the ball. Who has the upper hand?
Wednesday, November 12, 2014
- Can Earl Thomas be the best defensive back in NFL history?
John Clayton discusses whether he thinks Seahawks free safety Earl Thomas can reach his stated goal of becoming the best defensive back in NFL history.
Tuesday, November 11, 2014
- Carson Palmer is the most significant NFC West season-ending injury
John Clayton explains why Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer is the most significant season-ending injury over Seahawks defensive tackle Brandon Mebane and 49ers linebacker Patrick Willis.
Monday, November 10, 2014
- Is Russell Wilson in a passing slump?
"The Professor" John Clayton looks at the Seahawks' 38-17 win over the Giants and whether QB Russell Wilson is in a slump after throwing two picks.
Friday, November 7, 2014
- Have the Seahawks fans lost a step at CenturyLink this season?
John Clayton looks into Bill Simmons' claim that the 12th Man crowds haven't provided as much of a boost for the Seahawks in 2014 as they did last year.
Thursday, November 6, 2014
- How will Russell Wilson respond after last week's down game?
"The Professor" John Clayton talks about what Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson could do this week vs. the Giants to bounce back from last week.
Wednesday, November 5, 2014
- What if Doug Baldwin can't play against the Giants?
John Clayton details what would happen if wide receiver Doug Baldwin can't play on Sunday.
Tuesday, November 4, 2014
- Are Jim Harbaugh's days in San Francisco numbered?
John Clayton talks about the 49ers' surprising loss to Rams and what it means for the future of head coach Jim Harbaugh.
Monday, November 3, 2014
- Could Seahawks sign Adrian Peterson to replace Marshawn Lynch?
John Clayton talks about Adrian Peterson's NFL future and why Seattle could be a landing spot for the embattled star running back.
Friday, October 31, 2014
- Do Seahawks injuries give Raiders a shot on Sunday?
John Clayton looks over the Seahawks' sizable injury report and determines if that could give the winless Raiders a shot to win Sunday in Seattle.
Thursday, October 30, 2014
- Who could Seahawks choose to replace Marshawn Lynch in 2015?
John Clayton answers how the Seahawks could approach the featured running back spot if Marshawn Lynch isn't brought back next season.
Wednesday, October 29, 2014
- Is Brock Coyle ready to start at MLB for the Seahawks?
Rookie Brock Coyle will start at middle linebacker for the Seahawks on Sunday against the Raiders. Does John Clayton think he has what it takes to play at this level?