Friday, November 21, 2014
- Frankie Edgar on the benefit of not watching tape before a fight
"The Answer" Frankie Edgar joins "Get in the Cage" and talks about why he doesn't put much time in watching tape of his opponents.
Friday, November 14, 2014
- Broadcaster Jon Anik on UFC's live debut in Mexico City
UFC broadcaster Jon Anik gets back in the cage to talk about UFC 180 in Mexico City on Saturday night.
Friday, November 7, 2014
- 'Inside MMA' host Kenny Rice on if UFC is oversaturing with too many events
Veteran broadcaster and "Inside MMA" on AXS TV host Kenny Rice talks to Bob Stelton on "Get in the Cage" about the amount of UFC events and if it's too many.
Friday, October 31, 2014
- UFC middleweight Michael Bisping on preparing to fight Luke Rockhold
Michael Bisping returns to "Get in the Cage," but this time the sometimes analyst talks about his own upcoming fight against Luke Rockhold on Nov. 8.
Friday, October 24, 2014
- "The Dominator" Dominick Cruz talks his dominant win in return to the cage
UFC bantamweight and analyst Dominick Cruz joins "Get in the Cage" to talk about his dominant win last month over Takeya Mizugaki in his first fight in nearly three years.
Friday, October 10, 2014
- UFC Welterweight Champ Johny Hendricks on his rematch with Robbie Lawler
Welterweight champ "Big Rig" Johny Hendricks joins Bob Stelton on "Get in the Cage" to talk about his huge upcoming rematch vs. Robbie Lawler at UFC 181.
Friday, October 3, 2014
- UFC lightweight, commentator and Ultimate Fighter coach Gilbert Melendez
Gilbert Melendez makes his first visit on "Get in the Cage" to talk about being an analyst while still being an active fighter, plus the current season of the Ultimate Fighter.
Friday, September 26, 2014
- UFC Flyweight Champion Demetrious Johnson
Bob gets in the cage with UFC Flyweight champion Demetrious Johnson on the eve of his title defense against Chris Cariaso.
Friday, September 19, 2014
- UFC broadcaster John Anik
Bob talks to UFC broadcaster John Anik in "Get in the Cage" about an upcoming UFC fight.
Friday, September 12, 2014
- Brendan Schaub on upcoming fights
MMA fighter Brendan Schaub is this weeks "Get in the Cage" guest to talk about his fighting and announcing careers. When will he become a full time announcer?
Friday, August 29, 2014
- T.J. Dillashaw on defending his title
UFC Bantamweight Champion T.J. Dillashaw joins the “Bob and Groz Show” to talk about defending his title against Renan Barão.
Friday, August 22, 2014
- Rashad Evans on upcoming fights
UFC Light Heavy Weight fighter Rashad Evans joins the show to talk about coming back from injury and some upcoming fights.
Friday, August 15, 2014
- Kenny Florian on Cormier-Jones Fight
UFC Commentator Kenny Florian comes on the show for the "Get in the Cage" segment to talk about the Jon Jones and Daniel Cormier fight.
Friday, August 8, 2014
- Jon Anik on Jones-Cormier fight
UFC commentator Jon Anik joins Bob for the “Get in the Cage” segment to talk about the Jones-Cormier tussle.
Friday, August 1, 2014
- Nate Quarry talks about Anderson Silva
Former MMA fighter Nate Quarry talks about Anderson Silva coming back from his leg injury and all the upcoming fights.