Friday, May 9, 2014
- Michael Bisping
UFC fighter Michael Bisping joins Bob for this week's edition of Get In The Cage.
Friday, May 2, 2014
- Kenny Florian talks about UFC Fight Night Brown vs Silva
Kenny Florian talks with Bob about the great Jones/Teixeira fight last weekend and the upcoming Brown vs Silva bout in Brazil next weekend.
Friday, April 25, 2014
- Lil' Evil - Jens Pulver
MMA fighter and local product Jen Pulver joins Bob for Get In The Cage.
Friday, April 18, 2014
- Donald 'Cowboy' Cerrone on his UFC on FOX 11 fight
Current UFC fighter Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone talks about his next fight against Edson Barboza and why he has watched no tape in preparation.
Friday, April 11, 2014
- UFC Commentator Dan Hardy
Former UFC fighter, and current commentator, Dan Hardy joins Bob for this week's edition of Get In The Cage.
Thursday, April 10, 2014
- Kenny Florian talks The Ultimate Fighter Finale
Former UFC Fighter and current analyst, Kenny Florian talks with Bob Stelton about the upcoming Ultimate Fighter Finale and the new season starting up next week.
Friday, April 4, 2014
- 'The Iceman' Chuck Liddell
Former UFC Fighter Chuck Liddell joins Bob Stelton for Get In The Cage.
Friday, March 28, 2014
- UFC Commentator Mike Goldberg
UFC Commentator Mike Goldberg joins Bob for Get In The Cage.
Friday, March 21, 2014
- Ariel Helwani of MMAFighting.com gets into the cage with Bob as they recap UFC 171
Who will Johny Hendricks fight next after his victory in UFC 171? Ariel Helwani of MMAFighting.com joins Bob as they get in the cage to recap all the action from UFC 171.
Friday, March 14, 2014
- Nate Quarry says UFC fighters need more reliable compensation
Former mixed martial arts fighter Nate Quarry joins Bob Stelton for "Get in the Cage" and shares that fighters are too reliant on sponsors for compensation.
- Former UFC fighter Nate "Rock" Quarry breaks down this weekend's UFC 171 card
Nate Quarry gets in the cage with Bob as they look ahead to this weekend's UFC 171 card in Dallas.
Friday, February 21, 2014
- UFC Heavyweight, Daniel Cormier
On the eve of UFC 170, Bob chats with Daniel Cormier about his weigh-in dust-up with Patrick Cummins and what to expect during Saturday night's bout.
- Daniel Cormier is ready to fight Patrick Cummins in UFC 170
UFC light heavyweight fighter Daniel Cormier joins Bob Stelton for "Get in the Cage" and breaks down his upcoming fight with light heavyweight Patrick Cummins
Friday, February 14, 2014
- UFC Announcer Jon Anik
UFC announcer, Jon Anik, gets in the cage with Bob as they break down Saturday night's UFC card in Brazil.
- Jon Anik says the the bad-blood between Sonnen and Silva is real
UFC commentator Jon Anik joins Bob Stelton for "Get in the Cage" and says that there is nothing fake about the bad-blood between light-heavyweights Chael Sonnen and Wanderlei Silva.