Friday, March 28, 2014
- UFC Commentator Mike Goldberg
UFC Commentator Mike Goldberg joins Bob for Get In The Cage.
Friday, March 21, 2014
- Ariel Helwani of MMAFighting.com gets into the cage with Bob as they recap UFC 171
Who will Johny Hendricks fight next after his victory in UFC 171? Ariel Helwani of MMAFighting.com joins Bob as they get in the cage to recap all the action from UFC 171.
Friday, March 14, 2014
- Nate Quarry says UFC fighters need more reliable compensation
Former mixed martial arts fighter Nate Quarry joins Bob Stelton for "Get in the Cage" and shares that fighters are too reliant on sponsors for compensation.
- Former UFC fighter Nate "Rock" Quarry breaks down this weekend's UFC 171 card
Nate Quarry gets in the cage with Bob as they look ahead to this weekend's UFC 171 card in Dallas.
Friday, February 21, 2014
- UFC Heavyweight, Daniel Cormier
On the eve of UFC 170, Bob chats with Daniel Cormier about his weigh-in dust-up with Patrick Cummins and what to expect during Saturday night's bout.
- Daniel Cormier is ready to fight Patrick Cummins in UFC 170
UFC light heavyweight fighter Daniel Cormier joins Bob Stelton for "Get in the Cage" and breaks down his upcoming fight with light heavyweight Patrick Cummins
Friday, February 14, 2014
- UFC Announcer Jon Anik
UFC announcer, Jon Anik, gets in the cage with Bob as they break down Saturday night's UFC card in Brazil.
- Jon Anik says the the bad-blood between Sonnen and Silva is real
UFC commentator Jon Anik joins Bob Stelton for "Get in the Cage" and says that there is nothing fake about the bad-blood between light-heavyweights Chael Sonnen and Wanderlei Silva.
Friday, January 24, 2014
- Get In The Cage: Brian Stann
Bob Gets In The Cage with Brian Stann as they preview the UFC card in Chicago this weekend
Tuesday, January 21, 2014
- 'Get in the Cage' with boxing legend Teddy Atlas
Boxing analyst and trainer Teddy Atlas joins Bob Stelton for a web-only version of "Get In The Cage".
Friday, January 17, 2014
- Get in the Cage: Jens Pulver
Jens Pulver calls in and talks with Bob about all that's going on in the UFC
Friday, January 10, 2014
- UFC analyst Kenny Florian previews Fight Night 35
Kenny Florian, UFC analyst, color commentator and former fighter, gets in the cage to talk about the next UFC Fight Night, plus the injuries to Dominick Cruz and Anderson Silva.
Friday, January 3, 2014
- UFC Announcer Mike Goldberg
Mike Goldberg joins Bob for "Get In The Cage", looking back at UFC 168.
Friday, December 27, 2013
- Tacoma's Miesha Tate on her rematch with Ronda Rousey
A day before a rematch with Ronda Rousey at UFC 168, Miesha Tate gets in the cage to talk about her first match with Rousey and her gameplan for Saturday.
Friday, December 20, 2013
- Brock Huard addresses his 'pulling an Egan' comment
Brock Huard joins Groz and Chris Egan for a special edition of "Get in the Cage" to address a dis of Egan earlier on "Brock and Danny."