Tuesday, December 30, 2014
- Myles Jury on being undefeated and heading into his biggest fight yet
Myles "Fury" Jusy talks to Bob Stelton about his upcoming fight against Donald Cerrone and protecting his undefeated record.
Friday, December 19, 2014
- Commentator Kenny Florian on the latest Robbie Lawler-Johny Hendrix fight
Former fighter and current commentator Kenny Florian joins "Get in the Cage" to talk about the recent Lawler-Hendrix fight and whether a third meeting is in the offing.
Friday, December 12, 2014
- Former UFC champ Junior dos Santos on returning after a year away
Former UFC heavyweight champ Junior dos Santos talks to "Get in the Cage" about getting back in the octagon for his fight vs. Stipe Miocic Saturday.
Friday, December 5, 2014
- Anthony "Freight Train" Hamilton on his UFC 181 fight Saturday vs. Todd Duffee
Kent's own Anthony "Freight Train" Hamilton, a training partner of Bob Stelton, talks about Saturday's UFC 181 event and his opponent, Todd Duffee.
Friday, November 28, 2014
- UFC Broadcaster Mike Goldberg
Bob chats with UFC Broadcaster Mike Goldberg who has a hard time with 49ers fans.
Friday, November 21, 2014
- Frankie Edgar on the benefit of not watching tape before a fight
"The Answer" Frankie Edgar joins "Get in the Cage" and talks about why he doesn't put much time in watching tape of his opponents.
Friday, November 14, 2014
- Broadcaster Jon Anik on UFC's live debut in Mexico City
UFC broadcaster Jon Anik gets back in the cage to talk about UFC 180 in Mexico City on Saturday night.
Friday, November 7, 2014
- 'Inside MMA' host Kenny Rice on if UFC is oversaturing with too many events
Veteran broadcaster and "Inside MMA" on AXS TV host Kenny Rice talks to Bob Stelton on "Get in the Cage" about the amount of UFC events and if it's too many.
Friday, October 31, 2014
- UFC middleweight Michael Bisping on preparing to fight Luke Rockhold
Michael Bisping returns to "Get in the Cage," but this time the sometimes analyst talks about his own upcoming fight against Luke Rockhold on Nov. 8.
Friday, October 24, 2014
- "The Dominator" Dominick Cruz talks his dominant win in return to the cage
UFC bantamweight and analyst Dominick Cruz joins "Get in the Cage" to talk about his dominant win last month over Takeya Mizugaki in his first fight in nearly three years.
Friday, October 10, 2014
- UFC Welterweight Champ Johny Hendricks on his rematch with Robbie Lawler
Welterweight champ "Big Rig" Johny Hendricks joins Bob Stelton on "Get in the Cage" to talk about his huge upcoming rematch vs. Robbie Lawler at UFC 181.
Friday, October 3, 2014
- UFC lightweight, commentator and Ultimate Fighter coach Gilbert Melendez
Gilbert Melendez makes his first visit on "Get in the Cage" to talk about being an analyst while still being an active fighter, plus the current season of the Ultimate Fighter.
Friday, September 26, 2014
- UFC Flyweight Champion Demetrious Johnson
Bob gets in the cage with UFC Flyweight champion Demetrious Johnson on the eve of his title defense against Chris Cariaso.
Friday, September 19, 2014
- UFC broadcaster John Anik
Bob talks to UFC broadcaster John Anik in "Get in the Cage" about an upcoming UFC fight.
Friday, September 12, 2014
- Brendan Schaub on upcoming fights
MMA fighter Brendan Schaub is this weeks "Get in the Cage" guest to talk about his fighting and announcing careers. When will he become a full time announcer?