Tuesday, December 31, 2013
- 2014 Seattle concert calendar shaping up for strong year
Seattle Sounds' Josh Kerns previews the early 2014 concert calendar
Sunday, December 15, 2013
- It's the end of the year as we know it, and we feel fine
Mark Pickerel and Marco Collins join the show to talk about the highlights of the year and best albums in local music
Friday, November 22, 2013
- Timbrrr Fest, La Luz, St. Paul De Vence
Timbrrr Fest, La Luz, St. Paul De Vence
Sunday, November 10, 2013
- History of Barsuk Records, Wanz and the Lonely Forest
We speak with Seattle Weekly editor Mark Baumgarten about the history of Seattle's Barsuk records, Wanz from Macklemore's Thrift Shop and Tony Ruland of the Lonely Forest.
Friday, October 25, 2013
- Extended Interview: The Flavr Blue
Seattle's next big thing, The Flavr Blue, stops by Seattle Sounds for an extended conversation about their new EP Bright Vices
Monday, October 21, 2013
- Inside the Head and the Heart's new album "Let's Be Still"
Charity Rose Thielen from the Head and the Heart dishes on the band's new album "Let's Be Still"
Sunday, October 20, 2013
- Seattle Sounds 10-20-13
We're talking to Charity from the Head and the Heart and digging in to their new album "Let's Be Still"
Friday, October 4, 2013
- Caspar Babypants takes on the Beatles
Caspar Babypants aka Chris Ballew joins the show for an extended interview and performance from his new album "Baby Beatles"
Friday, September 27, 2013
- So you want to get into the music business?
Music school: Seattle industry bands together to help young people get into the business
Sunday, September 8, 2013
- Seattle Sounds 9-8-13
Seattle Sounds 9-8-13
Friday, September 6, 2013
- Extended Interview: Adam Ant
Adam Ant is back and better than ever with his first album in 18 years and an ambitious North American tour
- Extended Interview: Ben Shepherd/Soundgarden
Ben Shepherd from Soundgarden joins Seattle Sounds for an extended conversation about his new solo album
Tuesday, September 3, 2013
- Extended Interview/Live Performance with V. Contreras
Listen to Seattle siren V. Contreras sing and talk about upcoming Patsy Cline tribute show and her upcoming EP
Saturday, August 24, 2013
- Seattle Sounds 8-24-13
Josh Kerns previews Bumbershoot with the festivalís program director, speaks with singer Mary Lambert and then sits down with Ayron Jones and the Way.
Friday, August 23, 2013
- Extended interview: Chris Porter/Bumbershoot program director
Chris Porter from Bumbershoot talks in detail about what it takes to put the festival together and why U2 will never be on the bill