Sunday, August 30, 2015
- Creating A Great Menu
A couple of articles recently came out about creating a great menu –Tom and Thierry discuss how they come up with the menus for their own restaurants, Ordinary to Extraordinary, We host a dinner party using green beans in every dish including the cocktail, plus our Tasty Trivia Food Quiz!
Sunday, August 23, 2015
- The French Kitchen
We head into the French Kitchen with Susan Loomis, our tasting panel gets to the bottom of the best tasting butter on the grocery store shelves, we’ll take a look into your fridge and see if we can make a meal out it, we have an update on no-tipping and $15 min. wage and how it’s affecting restaurants, plus our Tasty Trivia!
Saturday, August 15, 2015
- Summer Favorites: BBQ, Potato Chips, and Tomatoes
Skillet Chef Nick Novello is giving grill lessons, we're taste testing potato chips and Stateside Chef Eric Johnson talks food extravaganza!
Saturday, August 8, 2015
- Getting Saucy with Specialty Vinegars, and Marinades, Plus an Ice Cream Taste Test
Nancy Bishop from Alpenfire Vinegar stops by, Plus an Ice cream taste taste and a dinner party using peaches.
Sunday, August 2, 2015
- Party at Pike Place Market, Mustard, Basil, and How the Shape of a Wine Glass can Affect Taste
We get the latest on Summer events at Pike Place Market from Patricia Gray and a mustard taste test!
Sunday, July 26, 2015
- Yummy Yogurt, Hot Dogs and Fish
Our new tasting panel will take a look at different yogurt brands and see what's the tastiest one you can get of the grocery store shelves
Sunday, July 19, 2015
- A Lesson In Tea, BBQ Sauce, Watermelon and Managing Your Culinary Garden
Katie O gets a lesson in tea from author Jeff Koehler and a taste test in BBQ Sauce!
Sunday, July 12, 2015
- It’s been SO HOT outside!
We have some new tasty ideas to beat the heat, Katie & Tina continue their journey to Gig Harbor with a visit to Tides Tavern
Sunday, July 5, 2015
- It’s 4th of July Weekend!
It’s 4th of July weekend so we have some great outdoor eating ideas for you
Sunday, June 28, 2015
- We’re rocking out with some music and wine in support of this years Wine Rocks
We’re rocking out with some music and wine in support of this years Wine Rocks with Darren DeVoigne, Tina & Katie got a sneak peak at some spots in Woodinville that will be featured in this weekend’s Experience Woodinville Event
Sunday, June 21, 2015
- Tequila, Author: Anna Jones, Fernet Branca Family
A lesson in Tequila with Seattle-based Tequila company called Papa Bueno
Sunday, June 14, 2015
- Wine and BBQ!
Katie O took a trip to the Eastside to learn about wine!
Tuesday, June 9, 2015
- Seattle Kitchen: Cider, Cava, Food and Film plus Tasty Trivia
There is a huge cider competition happening this weekend and we'll get a preview of what will be judged