Saturday, February 6, 2016
- Ordinary to Extraordinary Super Bowl Dishes
Rachel Belle has the latest in food news, and we have a party using lemons in every course. Plus, we discuss how to make a delicious waffle.
Saturday, January 30, 2016
- We Plan A Party With A Horseradish Kick, Taste Test Bacon, and Fill You in On the Seattle Wine and Food Experience
Jami Peha gives us a sneak preview of the Seattle Wine and Food Experience, Rachel Belle joins us with some insight into fine dining etiquette, and Tina interviews Seattle's up and coming women chefs.
Saturday, January 23, 2016
- A Cardamom dinner party, ideas for cooking with Beets, and an Olive taste test
Rachel Belle fills us in on the Taco Cleanse, Cynthia Nims chats with us about her new cookbook featuring crab dishes for every course, and an olive taste test.
Saturday, January 16, 2016
- Wine, Oysters, and Food Trends
We talk oysters with Author Cynthia Nims, Join Katie and Tina on the final stop of their Cascade Valley Wine Tour, Plus, Rachel Belle has the latest on food trends.
Saturday, January 9, 2016
- Our tasting panel takes on pickles
Today on the show: Our tasting panel takes on pickles, a round table discussion about potlucks, a dinner party with parsnips in every course from the appetizer to the dessert, Chef Jerry Traunfeld of Poppy and the new Lionhead restaurant joins us to chat cooking Chinese food, Tom made a brisket at home and it turned out awesome plus our tasty trivia challenge
Saturday, January 2, 2016
- Chef Jerry Traunfeld of Poppy and Lionhead
10 Food Things We Definitely Don't Want To See Anymore AND our foodie goals for 2016
Saturday, December 26, 2015
- A journey through the Cascade wine valley
On this week’s show: Joanne Weir and her story about the fly in her wine and her trip to Paris
Saturday, December 19, 2015
- A Lesson in Holiday Roasts, a Maple Syrup Taste Test, and a Shallot Dinner Party!
Debbie Campbell stops by to share stories of her culinary travels, we throw a dinner party featuring shallots, and discuss 7 easy kitchen tips from Epicurious.
Saturday, December 12, 2015
- Holiday Tips On Baking, Cider, Stews and Giving Cookbooks as Gifts
Joanne Weir, author of "Kitchen Gypsy" stops by,and Chef Bridget Charters has ideas for best cookbook gifts this season. Plus, we taste test sour cream and have a dinner party using carrots!
Saturday, December 5, 2015
- Join Us For a Cascade Valley Wine Tour and a Lesson in Wasabi
Markus and Jennifer Mead of Frog Eyes Wasabi stop by, Katie O and Tina go on a Cascade Valley Wine Tour and Mike Teer gives us holiday wine suggestions.
Saturday, November 28, 2015
- Seattle Kitchen at the Marine Expo: Seafood and Sustainability
Information on local sustainability efforts and seafood cooking tips. Plus, KIRO Radio's Rachel Belle gives us the history of pho, and a ginger beer taste test.
Saturday, November 21, 2015
- Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving tips on wine from Mike Tier of Pike and Western Wine Shop, and on pie crust from Shelley Lance.
Saturday, November 14, 2015
- Whiskey, Thyme, and a Whipping Cream Taste Test
Darra Goldstein author of "Fire and Ice" Stops by, plus we get a lesson in Whiskey from Richard Betts, author of "Scratch and Sniff" Whiskey.
Saturday, November 7, 2015
- It's a Chocolate Party!
Hot Stove Society Dir. Bridget Charters talks to author Alana Chernila about her book, Homemade Kitchen
Saturday, October 31, 2015
- Today In The Seattle Kitchen: Kenji Lopez-Alt, Alton Brown, and Jacque Pepin
A lesson in Eggs, and A Tortilla Chip Taste Test