Saturday, August 8, 2015
- Getting Saucy with Specialty Vinegars, and Marinades, Plus an Ice Cream Taste Test
Nancy Bishop from Alpenfire Vinegar stops by, Plus an Ice cream taste taste and a dinner party using peaches.
Sunday, August 2, 2015
- Party at Pike Place Market, Mustard, Basil, and How the Shape of a Wine Glass can Affect Taste
We get the latest on Summer events at Pike Place Market from Patricia Gray and a mustard taste test!
Sunday, July 26, 2015
- Yummy Yogurt, Hot Dogs and Fish
Our new tasting panel will take a look at different yogurt brands and see what's the tastiest one you can get of the grocery store shelves
Sunday, July 19, 2015
- A Lesson In Tea, BBQ Sauce, Watermelon and Managing Your Culinary Garden
Katie O gets a lesson in tea from author Jeff Koehler and a taste test in BBQ Sauce!
Sunday, July 12, 2015
- It’s been SO HOT outside!
We have some new tasty ideas to beat the heat, Katie & Tina continue their journey to Gig Harbor with a visit to Tides Tavern
Sunday, July 5, 2015
- It’s 4th of July Weekend!
It’s 4th of July weekend so we have some great outdoor eating ideas for you
Sunday, June 28, 2015
- We’re rocking out with some music and wine in support of this years Wine Rocks
We’re rocking out with some music and wine in support of this years Wine Rocks with Darren DeVoigne, Tina & Katie got a sneak peak at some spots in Woodinville that will be featured in this weekend’s Experience Woodinville Event
Sunday, June 21, 2015
- Tequila, Author: Anna Jones, Fernet Branca Family
A lesson in Tequila with Seattle-based Tequila company called Papa Bueno
Sunday, June 14, 2015
- Wine and BBQ!
Katie O took a trip to the Eastside to learn about wine!
Tuesday, June 9, 2015
- Seattle Kitchen: Cider, Cava, Food and Film plus Tasty Trivia
There is a huge cider competition happening this weekend and we'll get a preview of what will be judged
Saturday, May 30, 2015
- Seattle Kitchen give us a lesson in steak
The Seattle Kitchen crew give us a lesson in steak
- Wine Tasting with Seattle Kitchen
The Seattle Kitchen crew does some wine tasting
Sunday, May 24, 2015
- Seattle Kitchen live from the farm in Prosser, Washington
We’re in PROSSER! It’s Memorial Day weekend! It's the start of the Summer Food Season so we have tips on grilling, Raising chickens in an urban area or on a farm takes some doing… we’ll learn all about it from a pro, We chat with Tom's lovely assistant, Brittany, to see if she knows about any of the 18 Dishes Every Adult Should Know How to Make, Georges Perrier, a proud, quixotic French chef, struggles to save his world-renowned, 40-year-old-plus Philadelphia restaurant, Le Bec-Fin, from the forces of progress and the changing tastes of his customers...Chef Thierry caught up with Chef Georges Perrier about the new film, King Georges