Saturday, September 27, 2014
- Fall Pantry
What should be in your fall pantry, Tom and Terri and agree and disagree, Rachel Bell stops by to talk about her trip to Italy, and we are taken to Sauce Boot-camp.
Saturday, September 13, 2014
- Hawaiian Hangover
Post Hawaiian vacation, favorite foods, interview with Sean Morris, and mushrooms
Thursday, September 11, 2014
- Seattle Kitchen takes Spam from ordinary to extraordinary
The idea of a dish including Spam being "extraordinary" might seem a stretch for some, but if anyone can take this canned mean from ordinary to extraordinary it is the Seattle Kitchen crew of Tom Douglas, Theirry Rautureau and Katie O. They are joined by Scott Toner of the Modern Honolulu.
Sunday, September 7, 2014
- Seattle Kitchen goes on Hawaiian vacation
Seattle Kitchen is in Hawaii talking Hawaiian cocktails, hot spots, tropical fruits and how to make spam extraordinary.
Saturday, August 30, 2014
- Tomato celebration, insects as livestock, and iPads.
Tom is back from Mexico City. Heirloom tomatoes are celebrated. Are insects the future of protein? Also, how iPads are changing how you eat.
Saturday, August 23, 2014
- Comfort Restaurants, Salmon Chanted Evening and Culinary School
Tom, Thierry and Katie-O share their favorite comfort restaurants and help improve your bacon in Ordinary to Extraordinary.
Saturday, August 16, 2014
- Leftovers, Tacos and Biodynamic Wine
Tom, Thierry and Katie-O break down the art of using leftovers, look at what goes into a great taco and much more.
Saturday, August 9, 2014
- Honeydew Melons, Hot Chicken and Sunset Supper at the Market
Tom, Thierry and Katie-O explain the problem with Honeydew Melons, before Tom looks back on his trip to Nashville.
Sunday, August 3, 2014
- Blackberries, Favorite Dishes, and Taking a Dish from Ordinary to Extraordinary
Blackberries, Favorite Dishes, and Taking a Dish from Ordinary to Extraordinary
- All About Craft Beer
All About Craft Beer
Saturday, July 26, 2014
- Seattle Kitchen on the road in Gig Harbor
The Seattle Kitchen is on the road and talking about Washington wines. Gig Harbor Wine and Food Festival.
Sunday, July 20, 2014
- Seattle Kitchen 7/20/14
The chefs discuss whether or not cupcakes are in decline and being replaced by frozen yogurt.
Saturday, July 19, 2014
- Gluten-free dining, Pike Place Brewery and Popsicles!
Tom, Thierry and Katie-O start the show by sharing where to take your out of town friends to eat in Seattle and much, much more.
Monday, July 7, 2014
- Bing Cherries are a summer favorite
Bing cherries come to us from the Pacific Northwest and are beloved by the Seattle Kitchen staff for their sweet, rich flavor.
Saturday, July 5, 2014
- Grilling, Orondo Cherries and Corn on the Cob
Tom and Katie-O share tips for the next time you fire up the grill or cook corn on the cob, before celebrating the 25th anniversary of two local restaurants.