Sunday, November 30, 2014
- Seattle Kitchen 11/30 2014
Seattle Kitchen 11/30 2014
Sunday, November 23, 2014
- Thanksgiving Special
Saturday, November 15, 2014
- Catching up with famous chef Mario Batali and how to prepare a quick, tasty breakfast
Tom Douglas, Theirry Rautureau and Katie O catch up with famous chef Mario Batali. They also discuss how and what can possibly replace Paseo's sandwiches. How can restaurant menu design and atmosphere be used together to enhance the restaurant experience? Also, learn how to prepare breakfast in a more efficient manner.
Sunday, November 9, 2014
- Where to Eat Seafood, Mediterranean Vegetarian Meals, Ordinary to Extraordinary, and Tasty Trivia
Where to Eat Seafood, Mediterranean Vegetarian Meals, Ordinary to Extraordinary, and Tasty Trivia
Sunday, November 2, 2014
- Tom's New Restaurant, Extraordinary Potatoes, and Correcting Common Kitchen Mistakes
Tom's New Restaurant, Extraordinary Potatoes, and Correcting Common Kitchen Mistakes
Sunday, October 26, 2014
- Seattle Restaurant week, Seasonal Beers, Ordinary to Extraordinary, and The Must Have Condiment in the Fridge.
Seattle Restaurant week, Seasonal Beers, Ordinary to Extraordinary, and The Must Have Condiment in the Fridge.
Sunday, October 19, 2014
- What is in your freezer, Chef Massimo Bottura, and Ordinary to extraordinary Pumpkin Edition
What is in your freezer, Chef Massimo Bottura, and Ordinary to extraordinary Pumpkin Edition
Sunday, October 12, 2014
- Cocktails and Delicacies of Iceland
Cocktails and Delicacies of Iceland,and how food has evolved with social media
Sunday, October 5, 2014
- The Breach
Tom and the crew answer your questions on everything cooking and food. Plus, the director of the movie Breach joins the show to talk about the movie featuring NW salmon.
Saturday, September 27, 2014
- Fall Pantry
What should be in your fall pantry, Tom and Terri and agree and disagree, Rachel Bell stops by to talk about her trip to Italy, and we are taken to Sauce Boot-camp.
Saturday, September 13, 2014
- Hawaiian Hangover
Post Hawaiian vacation, favorite foods, interview with Sean Morris, and mushrooms
Thursday, September 11, 2014
- Seattle Kitchen takes Spam from ordinary to extraordinary
The idea of a dish including Spam being "extraordinary" might seem a stretch for some, but if anyone can take this canned mean from ordinary to extraordinary it is the Seattle Kitchen crew of Tom Douglas, Theirry Rautureau and Katie O. They are joined by Scott Toner of the Modern Honolulu.
Sunday, September 7, 2014
- Seattle Kitchen goes on Hawaiian vacation
Seattle Kitchen is in Hawaii talking Hawaiian cocktails, hot spots, tropical fruits and how to make spam extraordinary.
Saturday, August 30, 2014
- Tomato celebration, insects as livestock, and iPads.
Tom is back from Mexico City. Heirloom tomatoes are celebrated. Are insects the future of protein? Also, how iPads are changing how you eat.
Saturday, August 23, 2014
- Comfort Restaurants, Salmon Chanted Evening and Culinary School
Tom, Thierry and Katie-O share their favorite comfort restaurants and help improve your bacon in Ordinary to Extraordinary.