Saturday, August 16, 2014
- Leftovers, Tacos and Biodynamic Wine
Tom, Thierry and Katie-O break down the art of using leftovers, look at what goes into a great taco and much more.
Saturday, August 9, 2014
- Honeydew Melons, Hot Chicken and Sunset Supper at the Market
Tom, Thierry and Katie-O explain the problem with Honeydew Melons, before Tom looks back on his trip to Nashville.
Sunday, August 3, 2014
- Blackberries, Favorite Dishes, and Taking a Dish from Ordinary to Extraordinary
Blackberries, Favorite Dishes, and Taking a Dish from Ordinary to Extraordinary
- All About Craft Beer
All About Craft Beer
Saturday, July 26, 2014
- Seattle Kitchen on the road in Gig Harbor
The Seattle Kitchen is on the road and talking about Washington wines. Gig Harbor Wine and Food Festival.
Sunday, July 20, 2014
- Seattle Kitchen 7/20/14
The chefs discuss whether or not cupcakes are in decline and being replaced by frozen yogurt.
Saturday, July 19, 2014
- Gluten-free dining, Pike Place Brewery and Popsicles!
Tom, Thierry and Katie-O start the show by sharing where to take your out of town friends to eat in Seattle and much, much more.
Monday, July 7, 2014
- Bing Cherries are a summer favorite
Bing cherries come to us from the Pacific Northwest and are beloved by the Seattle Kitchen staff for their sweet, rich flavor.
Saturday, July 5, 2014
- Grilling, Orondo Cherries and Corn on the Cob
Tom and Katie-O share tips for the next time you fire up the grill or cook corn on the cob, before celebrating the 25th anniversary of two local restaurants.
Sunday, June 29, 2014
- Spanish Rice, and Summer Cherries
In front of a live crowd, the gang is joined by Rachel Belle from KIRO to talk about how to make the perfect Spanish Rice. A local Seattle artists performs her new single as well.
- Copper River Salmon and John Platt
Tom's Copper River Salmon claim is being challenged by Triad Fisheries Mark Tupper. Local chief John Platt stops by to play trivia, and talk about his help with the homeless population in Seattle.
Tuesday, June 24, 2014
- Ingredient of the week: Washington Strawberries
The Whole Food's Ingredient of the Week is Washington Strawberries. Tom, Thierry and Katie-O discuss some of their favorite recipes for fresh strawberries.
Saturday, June 21, 2014
- Strawberries, Secret Ingredients and Copper River Sockeye
Tom, Thierry and Katie-O discuss outdoor cooking for your next camping trip and share some of their secret ingredients
Saturday, June 14, 2014
- Washington Strawberries, Father's Day and Outdoor Cooking
Tom, Thierry and Katie-O praise Washington Strawberries and share tips for outdoor cooking that will make your next BBQ the best one yet.
Sunday, June 8, 2014
- Thai Food In Scotland?
Tom, Thierry, and Katy talk about Tom's trip to Scotland, asparagus, olive oil, and say happy birthday to special fan.