Sunday, October 21, 2012
- When talking gets you a title shot
This week- UFC 153 recap, headlines, and a new season of The Ultimate Fighter has coaches- has the UFC gotten everything they can out of their former flagship show?
Sunday, October 7, 2012
- What are Bonnar's chances against Anderson Silva?
Two weeks and five fight cards since the last show, Kevin and Marcus take a look at what's happened in MMA recently.
Sunday, September 23, 2012
- Strikeforce Lightweight Michael Bravo
Team Alpha Male member Michael Bravo talks to the guys about his upcoming fight at Strikeforce: Sacramento.
- MMA Cutmen Boxing Guru Andrew Richards, Again!
Andrew Richards gives the guys his list of current boxers that should be in the Hall of Fame.
- Has Jon Jones Lost His Invincibility?
A full recap of UFC 152 and the semi-controversial decision in the Flyweight Tournament final, headlines, and a chat with Strikeforce Lightweight Mike Bravo.
- Your Guide to 21 MMA Fights in 10 Hours
Lots of boxing talk with Boxing Guru Andrew Richards, and a preview of the massive weekend on tap for the UFC and Strikeforce.
Sunday, September 16, 2012
- EFC Featherweight Chris "Lionheart" Jones
Bellator veteran Chris Jones stops by to talk to the guys about his career and upcoming path- including interests outside the cage.
- MMA Cutmen Boxing Guru Andrew Richards
Andrew Richards stops by to talk about Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs Sergio Martinez and everything else going on in the boxing world.
- How Will Stephan Bonnar Survive UFC 153?
This week, the guys break down the mess that befell UFC 153, and how the new fights compare to the ones that were replaced.
Saturday, September 8, 2012
- The World Series of... Fighting?
Kevin and Marcus take a look at what's happening in the "minor leagues" of MMA and the week's headlines- featuring Kevin's favorite announce trio ever!
Sunday, September 2, 2012
- MFC Middleweight Joseph Henle
Joseph "Leonidas" Henle joins the show to talk about his undefeated record, his current status in Maximum Fighting Championship, and his experience on Season 11 of "The Ultimate Fighter."
- No UFC 151? What is there to talk about?
Kevin and Marcus go "around the world" to find fights without UFC 151, find news about a fighter dropping weight and immediately getting a big fight, and talk to an Ultimate Fighter alumnus NOT from season 14.
Sunday, August 26, 2012
- The MMA Corner's Rob Tatum
Rob Tatum of TheMMACorner.com joins the guys to discuss the fallout from UFC 151, as well as recent transactions in the UFC's lighter weight divisions.
- Strikeforce Lightweight Caros Fodor
Kirkland, WA's Caros Fodor joined the show to talk about his upcoming fight in September, as well as his past fights and what he hopes is coming down the line in his career.
- UFC 151 Fallout- Who's to blame?
Marcus is back from San Diego to talk Strikeforce and Bellator, plus great interviews that cover the MMA world!