Sunday, August 12, 2012
- Sex sells, even in MMA. But you should watch fights for other reasons too.
The guys go "old school" for this week's edition of The MMA Cutmen- no guests, just an hour of recaps and analysis!
Sunday, July 29, 2012
- UFC Featherweight Marcus Brimage
"The Ultimate Fighter" Season 14 featherweight Marcus Brimage joins the guys to talk about his multiple reality show stints and his upcoming fight at UFC 152.
- Strikeforce Middleweight Lorenz Larkin
After dropping from Light-Heavyweight to Middleweight, Lorenz Larkin is on the cusp of a title shot, and he stopped by to talk to the Cutmen about his career.
- The UFC/Strikeforce Crossovers Have Begun
Why should you be watching Invicta FC? The guys have a recap of their second show, as well as the big heavyweight tilt to being UFC/Strikeforce crossovers. Two interviews, and two weeks' worth of fight previews coming your way this week!
Sunday, July 22, 2012
- Team Takedown striking coach Steven Wright
Team Takedown striking coach Steven Wright joins the show to talk about his career in kickboxing and how Johny Hendricks has evolved as a striker.
- Is it possible for Bellator to outdo the UFC?
UFC 149 is in the books- how did the guys see it? Also, a Bellator recap, an interview with Team Takedown's striking coach, headlines, and the boys' exploits in Bremerton.
Sunday, July 15, 2012
- Strikeforce: Rockhold v. Kennedy talk, headlines, previews and Ben Hawk joins us
The latest offering of The MMA Cutmen features a detailed recap from Marcus Schmidli who was on press row at the Strikeforce event in Portland on July 14th as well as headlines and previews.
- Reign Fighting Championships fighter Ben Hawk
Reign Fighting Championships fighter Ben Hawk joins us to talk about his amateur fight career (9-1), his upcoming fight at the July 21st RFC fight card in Bremerton and his future plans.
Sunday, July 8, 2012
- Strikeforce Lightweight Joe Duarte
Joe Duarte joins the show to talk about his upcoming fight with Ryan Couture in Portland, his fight history, and his time in the US military.
- Legacy Fighting Championship flyweight Will Campuzano
Former Zuffa fighter and current LFC flyweight Will Campuzano joins The MMA Cutmen to talk about his upcoming title fight.
- A special 5-round edition, possibly inspired by UFC 148
The UFC put on what many considered the biggest fight in the promotion's history at UFC 148- so why are Kevin and Marcus so burned out on Silva/Sonnen 2?
Saturday, June 30, 2012
- Bellator Bantamweight Joe Soto
The first-ever Bellator featherweight champion joined the show to talk about his title run, the eye injury that nearly derailed his career, and what's next in his pursuit of the next championship.
- Anderson Silva wants to destroy Chael Sonnen... doesn't he?
In this week's show... Anderson Silva apparently wants to break Chael Sonnen into pieces, is Alistair Overeem really clean (and should we care?), a UFC 148 preview, and a visit with Bellator bantamweight Joe Soto.
Sunday, June 24, 2012
- Strikeforce Middleweight Bristol Marunde
Former International Fight League fighter and current Strikeforce Middleweight Bristol Marunde joined the show to talk about his career and the Washington-based promotion he owns.
- UFC FX 4/147 recaps, One FC soccer kick talk and Bristol Marunde.
The MMA Cutmen recap UFC on FX 4, UFC 147, bust through some headlines and chat with SCC middleweight champ Bristol Marunde.