Breaking: Seattle Tunnel Partners finish excavating Bertha access pit on Seattle waterfront
Monday, June 10, 2013
- Timber! An Interview with Kevin Sur.
It's only a little over a month away from the first ever Timber Outdoor Music Festival and Bruce discusses it's awesomeness with Kevin Sur.
Thursday, May 9, 2013
- Episode 61: Thatcher, Winters, and Ebert. Oh my!
We take a belated attempt to explain why Roger Ebert meant so much to the world.
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
- Episode 60: Ruby-lipped Batfish.
The fishiest episode ever.
Thursday, March 7, 2013
- Episode 59: Music That Gives Us The Feels.
If the song gives us chills, it's on this episode.
Wednesday, February 13, 2013
- Episode 58: The Return of Nuke
Nuke, from Nuke and Hellriders, returns to talk music and the new album, The Dark Road Ahead.
Monday, February 4, 2013
- Episode 57: Bosses From Hell
A journey through every type of evil boss, with awesome music to ease you through the pain.
Saturday, January 19, 2013
- Episode 56: Bernie Meets Django
After an absence, Jens and Bruce discuss Django, Bernie, Bava and much, much more.
Thursday, November 29, 2012
- Episode 55:Doggy Doo.
Since our schedules have been so hectic lately, we haven't been able to record our usual Two-Headed goodness. Instead, we might post a few shorter One Headed Podcasts, just to keep some content in your ears.
Wednesday, October 31, 2012
- Episode 54: Return of the Living Dead Halloween Episode
We prove why Return of the Living Dead is the best zombie movie of all time.
Friday, October 19, 2012
- Episode 53: A-hole Robots!
A-hole robots of all shapes and sizes invade your ears and brains.
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
- Episode 52: Bumbershoot Recap
In the dog-days of summer, we look back to memories of awesome music at Bumbershoot.
Saturday, August 25, 2012
- Battalion of Saints Interview
John interviews San Diego punk legends, Battalion of Saints.
Thursday, August 16, 2012
- Episode 51: Where Covers Come From: Nirvana Edition.
Remember all those great covers Nirvana performed? Let's revisit them and hear more from the original bands.
Thursday, August 9, 2012
- Caspar Babypants, Please!
We interview Caspar Babypants (aka Chris Ballew)and play some of his awesome music.
Thursday, August 2, 2012
- Episode 50: Fifty and Counting...
Our 50th episode spectacular. Full of more two-headed goodness than you can imagine.