Tuesday, June 11, 2013
- Episode 13 :: PHILADELPHIA :: Guest - Ron Leamon
Find out why Costume Designer Ron Leamon watched PHILADELPHIA twice in a row at the theater, but agrees with us that it could be a much better film.
Tuesday, May 28, 2013
- Episode 12 :: Brad Wilke's 5 Best Screenplay's from '93
Screenwriter and SIFF programmer, Brad Wilke, gives us his picks for the five best screenplays from '93.
Sunday, April 14, 2013
- Episode 11 :: NORMA RAE :: Great Screenwriting - Guest - Brian McDonald
Guest Brian McDonald discusses his favorite screenplay NORMA RAE.
Tuesday, April 9, 2013
- Episode 10 :: TRUE ROMANCE :: Guest - Brad Wilke
While we only flirt with TRUE ROMANCE, screenwriter Brad Wilke is truly in love with this star studded crime dramedy directed by Tony Scott and written by Quentin Tarantino.
Sunday, March 31, 2013
- Episode 9 :: GROUNDHOG DAY :: Guest - Brian McDonald
Filmmaker and author Brian McDonald joins us to discuss why the Bill Murray movie GROUNDHOG DAY is worth repeated viewings.
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
- Episode 8: A FEW GOOD MEN :: Guest - Andrew Chapman
You can't handle the truth... when we discuss A FEW GOOD MEN with screenwriter Andrew Chapman.
Saturday, February 16, 2013
- Episode 7 - 4th Annual 20/20 Awards Nominees
A lot has changed in the past twenty years. We see what movies stood the test of time and received 2020 Nominations!
- Episode 1 :: HUSBANDS AND WIVES
From 1992 - Woody Allen's Husbands and Wives
- Episode 2 :: MALCOLM X
Oscar Nominated Malcolm X is discussed.
- Episode 3 :: UNFORGIVEN :: Guest - Brian McDonald
1992 Oscar Winner Unforgiven is discussed with screenwriter and novelist Brian McDonald.
- Episode 4 :: GLENGARRY GLEN ROSS :: Guest - Bao Tran
Put that coffee down! We discuss 1993's Glengarry Glen Ross with filmmaker Bao Tran.
- Episode 5 :: BAD LIEUTENANT :: Guest - Jennifer Roth
If you remember this 1993 movie... I think we know why! Producer Jennifer Roth takes a trip down memory lane.
- Episode 6 :: BRAM STOKER'S DRACULA
Kris hates almost every movie... but he likes Dracula?